• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
unvote

Ugh.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

Agreed with waiting on Kuz.
Votes aren't bad. I'm perfectly fine with entertaining myself by watching Bardull freak out. I may fall asleep at any point, fair warning. That's why my vote is probably not moving.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Red Ryu |
Axel​
|
1 / 6​

No lynch |
Omni​
|
1 / 6​

Bardull |
Ryker, Red Ryu​
|
2 / 6​

Omni |
Archer's Bane, Soupamario​
|
2 / 6​

Axel |
th3kuzinator, Inferno​
|
2 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Bardull, felipe, Brosuke;

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Omni's unvote was town to me. Don't know how to compare to rest of his play, though.

Axel is a town bud.

RR has been horrendous but not sure if scum or dumb.

Bardull is not completely caught up yet.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We are NOT No Lynching. A ****ing random lynch that doesn't include me or Kuz would be infinitely preferable.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i wont lie. it literally could be a dumb move on me. but it seemed extremely authentic. almost word from word on how i felt at one point.

id rather:

- do this dumb move but follow my gut instinct risking him to flip Scum end game for people to be like 'omni u dumb'

then

- ignore the strong gut feeling, stick to AtE ignoring, and see him flip town

those two being the worst of the scenarios.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yes Red Ryu.

The thing with Omni is that it's exactly how I felt in UTrick'd. Which is funny because Axel is how he felt and blabla

feelingception.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I defended Inferno an entire day-phase from the entire playerlist, lead by Ryker, just because of a gut read. I even had good evidence built up by working with Inferno, but Ryker just plowed through it with his Ryker-being.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sleeping on couch. If family wakes me up, I'll be here in about 2 hours. If they let me sleep, my vote sits where it is. If my vote is vital, make the skype call hang up and call it again because I'm prolly gonna fall asleep with headphones in and I'm setting it off of away right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just letting you know, I think you/Brosuke are the scummiest players in this game STILL, so I may just push for your lynch. Be warned.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Again if need be, I am fully willing to be lynched if people need a flip that badly and people won't agree to one.

Not to mention no one trusts me late game in any mafia game, plus I'm bad.

The AtE Axel offed is bleh, but it feels sincere in a way. I still would push his lynch because I don't bend over to AtE in mafia anymore.

I dislike Ryker wanting any lynch at this point. It's like he has no town reads on anyone.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Omni your #1182 is nasty, now I kind of regret ignoring you.

Why are you yring to bring up such a small point in read consistentcy, when there has been bigger things than those fodder reads you accused of brosuke not having? Would you cut me down if I didn't have a read on RR or anyone alike? This is really selective and just made to put brosuke in bad light, if you actually cared about what brosuke was doing, you would notice everything he has done today. Instead, you want to argue little points, and it doesn't look good.

Consider my vote on you.
This has to be the most forced scum read I've ever seen.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
At page 80 at 15 posts per page. So far, I still don't see Omni as being scummy, it just looks like Axel and Brosuke are tunneling Omni.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Omni
I really don't give a ****, stop beating around the bush and talk facts, you keep ignoring things that are clear and are just trying to make the things that bronar hasn't or maybe has done the main point as to why he is scum.

That's bull****. Stop talking to me like I'm five and tell me what you think of bronar this day, I don't want to hear anything about consistency or lack of reads or whatever, look at bronar and his intent.

What intent does bronar have to play the way he has today?

Why does axel/bronar team make sense to you?
Why do I get the impression that Soupa is trying to jump on the backs of Axel/Brosuke when it isn't even warranted?

Why haven't we lynched Soupa yet?

Omni

BRoomer
the only reason why ive been off Soupa was cuz

no kill + soupa being cool night target me thinks + doc claim. its a short in the dark yeah, but unless scum can't kill i can't think of any reason why no one would die overnight

Omni

BRoomer
xonar, xonar, xonar

is it still bad that i want u dead more than ever now that i feel that axel is town

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm jumping between new updates on this page and also skimming over old material in order to get caught up. I'll probably finish up skimming by tomorrow morning. Feels like Majora's Mask mafia all over again.

I would like it if both Bardull and Red Ryu explained their town read on my slot.

Also, Gorf why were you under the impression that your slot was killed off?
I've played with Sworddancer before, and he generally felt Town to me this game with his questions and his thought processes.

Omni

BRoomer
well im in a completely ****ed up position. im undermining my in-game scumreads with gut and feelings.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You're latching on to the idea that either me or Axel is scum. Now that Axel is town, I must be scum.

Reread my posts through this ordeal, and point out things you don't like and thinks you like. I'll do the same for you, and come back with honest results. It feels bad from this side too. Let's say from 1530 onwards?

Omni

BRoomer
You're latching on to the idea that either me or Axel is scum. Now that Axel is town, I must be scum.

Reread my posts through this ordeal, and point out things you don't like and thinks you like. I'll do the same for you, and come back with honest results. It feels bad from this side too. Let's say from 1530 onwards?
dont have the time, tbh. kinda busy at work.

i think i'm going to not vote anyone at the moment. late Night actions occur. and then decide based on any flips tomorrow which will help with process of elimination. i need to look at this game again.

but i do feel that not lynching axel (and kinda you) toDay is a good idea. at least it feels good

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
axel, why arent u claiming? didnt u work out a safeclaim with your partner beforehand?
Don't like. He stated his requirements clearly.

BS, Axel.

we were ahead with one scum down and no towns dead. the only faction that needed to gambit and take a risk was mafia.
Like. Legit reasoning.

idk. can you??

take control of the wheel, felipe!
Don't like. We had to wait for Kuz and Bardull.

****ing ****

unvote

either that was the most townish thing ive ever seen or i'm a sucker for AtE
Like. A lot. In relation to the posts surrounding it.

i wont lie. it literally could be a dumb move on me. but it seemed extremely authentic. almost word from word on how i felt at one point.

id rather:

- do this dumb move but follow my gut instinct risking him to flip Scum end game for people to be like 'omni u dumb'

then

- ignore the strong gut feeling, stick to AtE ignoring, and see him flip town

those two being the worst of the scenarios.
Like. A lot.

Rest was either too WIFOM or too null to really comment. I'm conflicted.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Here you go defending the lynch of the day without any basis again. I'd like you to show me with specific posts why you have a town read on Omni. btw CKtion how many forum games have you played in total?

I have a basis. Omni feels Town. You and Brosuke have been tunneling Omni this ENTIRE day phase. Jesus.

I've only participated in 1 Dgames mafia game. I've played in the BBR a handful of times, but I don't really count those since I had no idea what I was doing at that time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Inferno is such a lurker.

This might seem scummy, but I'm down to use Inferno as a fallback lynch if all else fails, really.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have a basis. Omni feels Town. You and Brosuke have been tunneling Omni this ENTIRE day phase. Jesus.
Your basis is a feeling.
And the fact that two people have been trying to lynch him.

You have no basis. Give quotes, give reasoning. Hard stances.

Omni

BRoomer
well in his defense that would i mean i have no basis in unvoting Axel, lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Uh, yeah, town reads and scum reads are primarily based on feels, which are contrived of gut and logic.

I'm going to take your post as simply a lapse in communication and continue reading.

For the most part though, Omni FEELS Town to me because we think very alike. He also hasn't done anything that I see as inherently scummy. If I come up on any of his posts that scream "this is legit" or "this is bad," I'll bring them up.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh god, why.

They both look town now, and I was lurking reading all of this and just djfkdj

I stick with my gut about Axel, because I still felt he was town regardless.

The only thing this latest play changes for me is Omni, because his unvote was really townie and just his whole spew has been too.

I don't know how I feel about a change of lynch in such small amount of time, but I'm willing to go there.

unvote
vote: Bardull

This is all I have, really, and I'm going to be honest I am ****ed we're doing this.

Top Bottom