• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline is in 12 hours.

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Brosuke |
Red Ryu, Bardull​
|
2 / 7​

felipe_9595 |
Omni, MOD​
|
2 / 7​

WashedLaundry |
Axel, Sworddancer, Gorf, Soupamario, felipe_9595​
|
5 / 7​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Chaco, WashedLaundry, Brosuke;

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
8 hours 20 mins.

I'll be around at last minute, no doubt. Hell, I'll be around the rest of the day. I'll hammer if need be.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hate that Chaco is getting a free pass for the day.

I'll also be around to hammer when need be. But I do want to wait for a claim/response in the least bit.

****ing inactivity; the reason why I stopped playing Mafia in the first place. So ridiculous.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1 hour 'til deadline, so prods won't do any good.

Gonna hammer. It's possible he claims within the hour, but I have class and I'm worried WL won't get lynched. Pretty sure he won't since he hasn't logged in for 3 days.

Vote: Washed Laundry

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 Ends!

Chaco receives a prod. If he doesn't respond during the Night Phase he will be replaced by Kevin. His Night Action - if he has one - will be randomized.

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

felipe_9595 |
Omni, MOD​
|
2 / 7​

WashedLaundry |
Axel, Sworddancer, Gorf, Soupamario, felipe_9595, Red Ryu, Bardull​
|
5 / 7​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Chaco, WashedLaundry, Brosuke;

A lynch has occured!
Washed Laundry [Town Traitor] has been lynched!
Night 1 begins; send in all Night Actions until Thursday the 9th feb.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 2 begins!

KevinM replaces Chaco
felipe_9595's MOD vote has disappeared

Day 2 begins!
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Rats. I wanted to do a full reread on this game but didn't get around to it. Promise I'll do it today and make notes. I'll post those notes once I'm done with reading, at school now though.

"Promise!"

Omni

BRoomer
Although no colors appeared Town Traitor is Mafia. Whether he could talk to scum or not would have been up to Gheb. Same applies to if WL/Mafia knew of each other's existence.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Traitor

I think we should operate under the assumption that WL and Mafia had no connections to cover the most amount of our bases.

@Kevin: Your slot was practically non-existent. I don't see Chaco being the type to replace out of a scum role. Who you wanna lynch?

No kills in the night. **** must've went down lastnight.

As of now I'm fine with Felipe dying. Don't want him LyLo. I'll do a reread when I get to work.

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
during the reread

Town:
5. Soupamario*
9. Red_Ryu*
11. Sworddancer*

null:
1. Inferno3044*
2. Chaco*
3. Brosuke
12. J*
10. Omni*
6. felipe_9595
7. Bardull*
4. Gorf*

scum:
8. WashedLaundry*

Later yo.
LOL

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since a few people were confused about the Traitor I'm going to clarify a couple of things: The traitor was not known to the mafia but the traitor knew who the mafia are. He was town-aligned but he had he same win condition as the mafia.

Chaco was replaced upon his own request via PM.

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I want everyone who asked Gheb about the Traitor to post about it declaring they did.

I'll be the first to say I asked him about it.

And thanks for the clarification about Chaco, Gheb. That only further ties Omni and KeviM together.

Omni

BRoomer
And thanks for the clarification about Chaco, Gheb. That only further ties Omni and KeviM together.
Since a few people were confused about the Traitor I'm going to clarify a couple of things: The traitor was not known to the mafia but the traitor knew who the mafia are. He was town-aligned but he had he same win condition as the mafia.

What exactly ties me to Kevin/Chaco?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
How did you know he replaced out and didn't get force replaced? That information wasn't publicly accessible when you posted.

How did you know he replaced himself? First idea I would have would be he told you. Why would he tell you? You are related somehow. I'm not saying scum buddies, or indie buddies or whatever. I'm just saying it ties you together.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
3.) I confirm the presence of one third party faction. The game may or may not end if that faction fulfills its win condition.
4.) I confirm there is a Town faction and there is exactly one Mafiosi faction.
With a closed set up called "super special secret", set-up theorizing would be useless. I would just like to call to your attention that it is possible that this third party has no killing role.

If you were an indy, would you shoot the scum or the town? Scum is a more direct threat.

If you were a doctor, would you protect scum or the town? You would obviously protect town.

Thus it would be weird if Indy's shot got protected. Then again, there could be roleblocking and all that kind of stuff. Just something to keep in mind. There's also the possibility of cult. Just be sure to stay alert for things like these.

Somewhat useless information, but I'd like people to remember these rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Cop has a guilty he should claim and out the guilty. Following Ryker on this one, but I whole-heartedly agree on this matter.

Omni

BRoomer
Stop reaching, Brosuke. It was simply a common sense assumption based off:

1.) Chaco not posting nearly at all after Thur/Fri when he said he'd have more time.
2.) Chaco loving scum roles.

How could Chaco tell me anything as a town-aligned role, Brosuke? The only possible conclusion is that him and I were in a Mason. Which would only prove that I am further town-ish. Unless you believe that there is a double traitor mason role. Lol.

My point is that Gheb's statements does not make any correlations between Kevin/Chaco and I so don't reach for one without thinking it out thoroughly.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't think there is any merit looking into the mechanics of the game just yet, Brosuke. It would simply draw away from the actual scumhunting process. WIFOM + semi-confirmed mechanics w/room for interpretation is something we should gear away from.

Hm, regarding a cop... why would you want him to claim today?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Stop reaching, Brosuke. It was simply a common sense assumption based off:
You're calling it reaching. It's not.

1.) Chaco not posting nearly at all after Thur/Fri when he said he'd have more time.
2.) Chaco loving scum roles.
Those are NOT reasons to assume that Chaco replaced out himself. How would not posting lead you to the conclusion that he replaced out himself? That would sooner lead me to the conclusion that he got force replaced for inactivity.
Chaco loving scum roles is once again supporting my argument. Someone who loves scum roles wouldn't replace out on his own accord, so why do you assume he did?

How could Chaco tell me anything as a town-aligned role, Brosuke? The only possible conclusion is that him and I were in a Mason. Which would only prove that I am further town-ish. Unless you believe that there is a double traitor mason role. Lol.
I'm simply keeping options open.
"I'm not saying scum buddies, or indie buddies or whatever. I'm just saying it ties you together."
Obviously, this means I do not rule anything out and I am not implying you're scum for it. I am simply assuming it ties you together. Be it masons, indy or scum. I'm not reaching conclusions, that's what I'm doing.

My point is that Gheb's statements does not make any correlations between Kevin/Chaco and I so don't reach for one without thinking it out thoroughly.
Yes it does. I am not reaching. You could set this forth but I honestly think it will result unfruitful for you.

Your points;

Omni:
- Chaco loves scum
- Chaco was inactive

-> Chaco replaced out himself.

The flaw in this conclusion is that both premises hint more towards a force replacement than a self replacement.

Omni:
- You say I'm not indy or scum

-> You're saying I'm town mason

You simply misinterpreted. I am saying you COULD be any of the three, I'm not judging alignment upon a relation.

I think this should be a satisfying answer.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't think there is any merit looking into the mechanics of the game just yet, Brosuke. It would simply draw away from the actual scumhunting process. WIFOM + semi-confirmed mechanics w/room for interpretation is something we should gear away from.

Hm, regarding a cop... why would you want him to claim today?
A guilty is always worth it. But yeah, I agree that further discussion of mechanics is fruitless. Just wanted to point players to these rules, in case it was missed.

am i less of a dick yet

Omni

BRoomer
Those are NOT reasons to assume that Chaco replaced out himself. How would not posting lead you to the conclusion that he replaced out himself? That would sooner lead me to the conclusion that he got force replaced for inactivity.
Chaco loving scum roles is once again supporting my argument. Someone who loves scum roles wouldn't replace out on his own accord, so why do you assume he did?
They are. And you answered the question yourself: Chaco's slot is most likely town; probably vanilla.

I'm simply keeping options open.
"I'm not saying scum buddies, or indie buddies or whatever. I'm just saying it ties you together."
Obviously, this means I do not rule anything out and I am not implying you're scum for it. I am simply assuming it ties you together. Be it masons, indy or scum. I'm not reaching conclusions, that's what I'm doing.
I understand that. But what I am telling you is that it is a weak tie due to its foundation. You have to work under the pre-tense that I somehow was able to communicate with a town-aligned Town Traitor. The premises for this being the case in any kind of mafia scenario are extremely slim. That's fine if you want to keep options open, but I am trying to suggest that this one specific option is not very sound.

Yes it does. I am not reaching. You could set this forth but I honestly think it will result unfruitful for you.

Your points;
Omni:
- Chaco loves scum
- Chaco was inactive

-> Chaco replaced out himself.

The flaw in this conclusion is that both premises hint more towards a force replacement than a self replacement.

Omni:
- You say I'm not indy or scum

-> You're saying I'm town mason

You simply misinterpreted. I am saying you COULD be any of the three, I'm not judging alignment upon a relation.

I think this should be a satisfying answer.
I touched on this on the first entry. My guess was that Chaco had a boring role, got caught up with work, and essentially didn't feel like catching up. But I also think Chaco is respectful enough to request to be replaced. I know Chaco. And I know Chaco respects Gheb. That's all there is to it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright you're getting me confused here.

You know Chaco respects Gheb, wouldn't that mean that replacing out would not be indicative of his role? He will ask to be replaced out regardless of the role.

You have to work under the pre-tense that I somehow was able to communicate with a town-aligned Town Traitor.

Tell me more.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Really. What you're arguing now is that even though Gheb said that Chaco stopping would be due to force replacement, you knew it wasn't true because you know Chaco.

I don't buy it. I'll leave it up to the individual player to decide for themselves.

It's not a reach at all.

Gheb: If Chaco doesn't reply this night, he will get force replaced.
-> Chaco gets force replaced.

Logical conclusion: Chaco didn't reply.
What happened:
Omni: So, Chaco asked to get replaced.
-> I question why you knew he asked to get replaced.

That's how it is, as simple as it gets. I rather drop this discussion, it will not lead us to scum for now.

Omni

BRoomer
Alright you're getting me confused here.

You know Chaco respects Gheb, wouldn't that mean that replacing out would not be indicative of his role? He will ask to be replaced out regardless of the role.

Tell me more.
I'm saying that Chaco has more decency to request replacement as opposed to being force replaced. Chaco simply received a prod, Brosuke. Which I'm positive he responded to because he had posted elsewhere during the Night phase. And from personal meta my assumption is that Chaco was bored with his role.

I understand you're not tying me to a specific alignment. But I do want to continually point out that there is little to no correlation between Kevin/Chaco and I despite me guessing correctly that he purposely replaced out. That's all.

Hm.

I don't see any merit in having people point out if they asked about the Town Traitor role. No faction would have any relevant information on the role considering this Town Traitor role was not familiarized by anyone. That is to say, questioning Gheb about the Town Traitor does not make any one person appear to be more townie.

Was there any reason why you requested this specific information, Brosuke?

Omni

BRoomer
Not necessarily.

I think RR, Inferno, and Gouf are fine. After the reread, I'm slighty more weary (or should I say more aware) of Soupa. Don't trust Axel's slot at the moment. Don't trust Chaco. Don't trust you. Sorta' holding hands with Brodancer. Maybe Bardull, too. But I think I may be too naive to hold hands with them at the moment.

And Felipe needs to die. Vote: Felipe

That's all really.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright my town-buddies so far are Sworddancer and Soupamario. I'm not going to look into them too much.

So yeah, I'll look into the rest. I'm looking for town reads here mainly, as that is where I like to start. It's also a lot easier for me to make them.

god i don't even know why i'm so open, be happy guys

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Respect points go to Inferno for his #330. Brosuke can eat ****. Following post Inferno makes is another giant **** on Brosuke. YES! Too good.
Seriously Gheb this is direct contradiction to Rule 1. I know I can get mad at Bardull because, frankly, he's not my type of person. But this should require punishment regardless.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Cool, I'll reread WL since he left connections to some degree of his scummates.

@mod: Will I receive mo votes for posting statistical data? Like numbers or even a graph?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Any more insults like this will result in permanenet MOD votes. Tone it down a little. You know that there's a line you're not allowed to cross when you post an ad hominem. This goes to everybody.

Red Ryu, I can't answer that. If it's only a graphical evaluation of things that are publicly available to everybody it's OK. If you don't make information available that the OP specifically tells you not to then it should be OK.

Omni

BRoomer
Cool, I'll reread WL since he left connections to some degree of his scummates.

@mod: Will I receive mo votes for posting statistical data? Like numbers or even a graph?
RR, what do you mean WL left connections with scummates?

WL had no scummates. He was town-aligned and knew of the mafiaso members, but the mafioso members did not know him. In order to draw any connection from him you would have to know what his intent and gameplan was going into the game. Otherwise, the connection is subjective.

Top Bottom