• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
No, you guys are wrong. Lynching inactives is extremely necessary.

They -should- be modkilled or replaced. Leaving them alive and lynching someone who is active and has made solid connections is a very, very wrong move.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
What if Chaco is doc???? Maybe he can be mafia, but we dont know. Lynching inactives is a ******** act. Its like playing Russian Roulette with a revolver with 5 bullets.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Red Ryu
WL
Felipe
Inferno
Tell me that these 4 people are extremely active? Safe for Inferno, who has been 'good enough' in terms of activity. The only reason I am not having you on my lynch list is your activity, but I wouldn't weep a tear to have you vigged.

Omni

BRoomer
No, Brosuke.

FoS for you omitting Chaco from the inactive list. Then after explaining how Felipe and Chaco are in the same cateogry still going against it.Stop acting like a baby everytime someone calls you out on anything.

@Felipe, doesn't matter. Allowing inactives/Vla's to live sets a precedent that it's okay for scum to coast. Inactivity is the easiest cover up for scum to not have to make connections. And the more inactivity there is the harder it is for town to make connections to find scum.

Not having this conversation with you two. You both seem to be the least senseless people in here to be having this discussion with anyway. And I'm 100% positive that the majority will agree with both the points I am making at this moment.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
FoS for you omitting Chaco from the inactive list.
So you must think I am Chaco's scum-mate in that case. That's the ONLY way that FoS makes sense.

That's the dumbest thing you've said so far this game, and you've said a ton of dumb things.

Then after explaining how Felipe and Chaco are in the same cateogry still going against it.
Stop acting like your explanation should have convinced me.

Stop acting like a baby everytime someone calls you out on anything.
Nice ad hominem

Not having this conversation with you two. You both seem to be the least senseless people in here to be having this discussion with anyway.
Ad hominem

And I'm 100% positive that the majority will agree with both the points I am making at this moment.
appeal to majority

You, sir, just made the worst post I've ever read in mafia. Congratulations.

Axel, you cool with leaving WL be for a while and just go with Omni as the lynch? I'm definitely down by now.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And you are one of the most arrogants persons of the game. You havent done anything at all.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just... shut up. Just shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say that adds in any ****ing way. You're making me mad just by being bad.

Omni

BRoomer
@Felipe: Maybe. Can you answer my previous question. It's my 2nd time asking, and it's important for me to know.
-------

So you must think I am Chaco's scum-mate in that case. That's the ONLY way that FoS makes sense.

That's the dumbest thing you've said so far this game, and you've said a ton of dumb things.
I think it's odd of you to exclude Chaco from the inactive, group, yes. What part of that accusation is dumb?

It should. I pointed out a direct contradiction to your statement before you decided to make an adjustment/ammendment.

I think it's odd of you to exclude Chaco from the inactive, group, yes. What part of that accusation is dumb?

It should. I pointed out a direct contradiction to your statement before you decided to make an adjustment/ammendment

Nice ad hominem. Ad hominem
Ad hominem or not, it is correct. Each time anyone has called you out on anything you have responded in a very childish nature.

appeal to majority
More like appeal to people who I know share the feelings as myself.

Axel, you cool with leaving WL be for a while and just go with Omni as the lynch? I'm definitely down by now.
Regardless if you dislike me or not, I am a horrible choice for today's lynch. Are you still playing Mafia? I don't sense any kind of common sense in your most recent posts. It appears to be more of a WIFOM from my FoS. The same applied to earlier in the game; any kind of pressure and you respond by directing "you are scum" to said finger pointers.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The fact that you're working from the assumption that I'm scum with Chaco. You've hardly seen him post.

It should. I pointed out a direct contradiction to your statement before you decided to make an adjustment/ammendment
Then I made the adjustment so that my statement properly reflected my thoughts. Gg

Ad hominem or not, it is correct. Each time anyone has called you out on anything you have responded in a very childish nature.
Nice point. Keep this up Omni. Clutter dat thread.

More like appeal to people who I know share the feelings as myself.
...Same. ****ing. thing.

Regardless if you dislike me or not, I am a horrible choice for today's lynch.
Opinion.
also
Wrong.
Are you still playing Mafia?
Clutter.
also
Yes.
I don't sense any kind of common sense in your most recent posts.
Okay..?
also
Likewise. But then for your entire game.
It appears to be more of a WIFOM from my FoS.
...nice assumption!

The same applied to earlier in the game; any kind of pressure and you respond by directing "you are scum" to said finger pointers.
Okay..?

I'm ready to roll with this guy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If you see your name, read your personal message from me, to you <3

Vote: Omni

Axel,
you're going to be on this train.

Felipe,
I heard you dislike Omni. Let's show it. Vote him with me.

Washed,
you might as well join. Best option to ensure your survival. Works well for whatever alignment you are.

SwordDancer, I respect your Washed read, but we can always get him tomorrow.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
well that code got ****ed up :(

I'll make it up to you.

SwordDancer,
I respect your Washed read, but we can always get him tomorrow. Also sorry for the spoiler thing going wrong. Nice biceps.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't think Omni should be the lynch for D1. Yes he's very arrogant and I'm not gonna put him as town just yet, but there are far better candidates than him. I will say that I agree with some of his points such as Brosuke's very childish responses (some of which I would consider deflecting).

@Felipe - I actually remember something happening to me in my very first game about lynching inactives and I asked because when I first played my opinion was that every townie is viable. In theory this is true, but in practice if people are being inactive people stay as question marks into late game. In MMX mafia, JTB was my scummate and he barely posted and never died. The fact that he just stayed under the radar was a very helpful factor in scum's victory.

@WL - Where are you? Give us some reads.

@Brosuke - What do you think about FelipeScum?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Pro-tip to anyone who is going to ask, I'm not ready to commit to a vote yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh..Brosuke.

What am I going to do with you? You've been beating up everyone in this game and I want to see something more besides you getting into these fights. Yes, you can argue that's there content in arguments but you can also argue that it has a lesser effect, or at least for me.

Can we sit down and talk like gentlemen? I've brought tea.

teatime.gif
:peach:

#HBC | ѕoup

>re-reading
>wow it's ****ing nothing.jpg

We need to hear from inactives.

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni I love that you think Inactives are scum of the earth but a lot of people have a point that you've been really drillling that inactive point too much, almost as if you're obssesed.

I would assume that your obession means you don't know what to pursue, right? Because there's truth in people also saying that you're accordingly fence-sitting most of the time.

I can't say I'm any better but do me a favor and just give me something worth looking at; I've started to skim your posts.

#HBC | ѕoup

What if Chaco is doc???? Maybe he can be mafia, but we dont know. Lynching inactives is a ******** act. Its like playing Russian Roulette with a revolver with 5 bullets.
Felipe what did I tell you about playing this game like you're on EM?

I'm not sure how to take this, I almost want to lean town on felipe for this, even though my own statements sounds ridicolous.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Lynch inactives is risky as ****. I am not against lynching lurkers (or any player who avoid to post or awnser questions) but lynching someone who barely post in the game is stupid.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh..Brosuke.

What am I going to do with you? You've been beating up everyone in this game and I want to see something more besides you getting into these fights. Yes, you can argue that's there content in arguments but you can also argue that it has a lesser effect, or at least for me.

Can we sit down and talk like gentlemen? I've brought tea.

teatime.gif
:peach:
Ask away I'm open for questions.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Unvote Vote Laundry

Read and caught up. I'm starting to dislike Xonar less and less. Seeing his head get out of the "Lemme make sarcastic posts that demean people" mindset and onto a legit hunting scum and progressing with the game mindset really helps the light shine on his pretty face. And with the realization that the deadline is in about 30ish hours, I'd be totally fine with either a Laundry lynch, or a Felipe lynch, with slight preference in that order. The thing about just lynching inactives is that they DO have the opportunity to get out of inactivity, whether it be coming back from V/LA, or reading through when they have a chance to just sit down and catch up, or whatever the circumstance may be. Granted, I'm not against the inactive route in any way whatsoever, but we have two great options in front of us:

Laundry has a legitimate case presented in front of him. Sure, I've held myself back from taking the forefront on the case against him and for good reason too, but he's been pretty friggin scummy, looking at his actions for what they are. No way around that. But I thought that Laundry may have come back sooner or later to respond to all of the cases and all of the malarke being thrown his way... Instead, he went inactive. If Laundry does, indeed, turn out to be scum, then that's definite town points toward Sword and Axel just for persistently bringing attention to his play even in his absence... But his inactivity is just much worse of a feel than just that of any of the other's inactivity.

Felipe, on the other hand, is starting to post frequently and whatnot, but there's major holes in what he's doing in comparison to just another inactive. If the inactives are town and find it in them to come back into the game, then they'll have the potential to prove themselves as town and bingo bango that's all good, and as scum they'll give us the opportunity obv to lynch em lol... Felipe's been pretty active for the past coup'la pages, and he's making it more and more obvious that if he's town, he's really not doing much of anything to help. He was FORCED, basically, into making a case on Brosuke and Omni, and those were pretty piss poor in themselves. I hate to make it about him being a bad player, but if he keeps this up it's going to be hell having to have him in lylo (god knows scum won't kill em and we can't just count on a vig shot).

Ultimately, while I'm all for the lynching of inactives, it's the fact that these two have that umph that give them that much precedence over the other inactives in my head (and yea I don't wanna have to go to a votecount to show who I feel is inactive, that should be obvious). Most of the people actively posting I'm cool with going on to toMorrow, though.

Omni

BRoomer
I've always been obsessed over inactives. Their existence alone gives scum an artificial advantage over town. I've played an assload of Mafia. I can't count the number of games where inactives have allowed scum to coast their way to victory and literally were monumental game changers. Inactives are also the reason why I dislike playing Mafia the most. I could go on about how lynching inactives is so necessary, but I won't because I don't see my point getting across.

Anyway, I'll entertain the idea that Chaco/Felipe don't exist for the moment. This should help put things into perspective.

If this were the case my town/scum picks are:

Town: Sworddancer, Bardull, Inferno, RR (until he took his hiatus)
Scum: WishedLaundry, Brosuke
Can die: RR, Felipe, scum, and Axel

WishedLaundry because of his early game play. His town lean on me was unexpected. Followed by his quietness lately and some connections I feel like I can draw from him.

Brosuke because of his reactionary play and early game stances. RR/Omni/Gouf scum still sounds preposterous. But having those kind of leans that early into the game didn't sit well with me. To follow, he hasn't set with his pressure well at all. It may be his nature or character, but I have no idea since I don't know his play at all. All in all, I think he's detrimental and evenly falls between the scum/anti-town role.

Does that clear things up for you, Soup?

#HBC | ѕoup

Swords, take my hand. You're the only person I can understand right now.

I don't mean that as a bad thing, I'm just saying this game feels incredibly weird and your concise and townie intent is just really reliving.

I was going to write up some paragraphs but I think it's time I put my stances down.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Btw gorf, my case on brosuke was mentioned before by others, same for my case on Omni (Brosuke said it). I have a reputation of being a sheep. I hate to be a sheep. I didnt want to post them because, they were mentioned before. It would have make me look like a sheep.

Top Bottom