• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mafia
Traitor
Town
Town Lean

1. Zen
2. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy hydra)
3. WashedLaundry/Raziek
4. -Masquerain-*
5. Red Ruy
6. Kafkaesque (Sworddancer./th3kuzinator)
7. Anomandaris_Rake
8. Potassium
9. ScaryLB59
10. Xatres*
11. Sokr

Going to work more later.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@Potassium: Here ya go

lol ok. Though I thought about that, if I were scum it would be awesome if I were to draw the vig kill while having partners smart enough to use the doc protect on me. Dang I need to get out of that mafia mindset from last game.

Here. He’s really open about thinking what scum would/could do.

Guess I town slipped o.o

Again. Really open and joking.

I genuinely didn't know x3. Also I have not yet achieved level 3 foresight yet. I'm only lvl. 2 meaning I can see 2 moves ahead but no more. If I had planned that as scum I would need to be lvl 3. Therefore I must without a doubt be town you see?

And more joking.

Like I said, in FE:A Zen was much more reserved and serious. But I’ll wait for a while before allowing my read to become solid. Give him some time to calm down.

Not sure if that’s what you were looking for...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Slight change,

Mafia
Traitor
Town
Town Lean

1. Zen
2. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy hydra)
3. WashedLaundry/Raziek
4. -Masquerain-*
5. Red Ruy
6. Kafkaesque (Sworddancer./th3kuzinator)
7. Anomandaris_Rake
8. Potassium
9. ScaryLB59
10. Xatres*
11. Sokr

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Am I the only one who's noticed that xatres is doing absolutely nothing? This of course is with regards to people actually posting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Zen has a point. Saw Xatres say he was fine with a wagon on him because it generates discussion and thought that was townie because it lines up with his townie line of thinking. But at the same time, that's an easy thing to say and if he really cared about generating discussion he'd try to be a part of it.

Vote: Xatres

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Am I the only one who's noticed that xatres is doing absolutely nothing? This of course is with regards to people actually posting.

To be fair, you keep asking me questions and I keep answering them. It's a bit strange for you to be the one accusing me of doing nothing when you've been intentionally holding my attention this whole time. >_>

As far as me "making no effort to make reads," I've said before and will say again that I like to sit back and listen for a lot of D1 play, especially this close to RVS/RQS. I play my cards close to my chest most of the time.

One more vote to L-2. Anyone else?

Kantrip

Kantplay
To be fair, you keep asking me questions and I keep answering them. It's a bit strange for you to be the one accusing me of doing nothing when you've been intentionally holding my attention this whole time. >_>

As far as me "making no effort to make reads," I've said before and will say again that I like to sit back and listen for a lot of D1 play, especially this close to RVS/RQS. I play my cards close to my chest most of the time.

One more vote to L-2. Anyone else?
This is so very contrary to what I've observed of your hydra play. Are you saying early game is usually Dastrn doing all the work?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I asked a question about what your priorities were.

You implied in that post, making yourself known as town was more important than trying to give a definitive answer to him on reading Kantrip.

Is this not true?

Ohhhh, no, I didn't mean to imply that, it should be obvious already that I'm town I mean cmon.

I can easily do a definitive read on kantrip but what is more tlling is why he wants one and why on a timeline, clearly he's concerned about his appearance to at the very least me , but WHY ? that si the true question, and before I do as kantrip asked I must guage his intent to do so.

I couldn't care less about appearing townie, people will figure it out on the own, I'm not here to hold anyone's hand

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Kantrip jumping the xat wagon possibly telling. Will have to think on this.

If xat is saving a scum mate, idgaf

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xat the asterisk are what gheb used in his list to mark who confirmed. Rut copypasted the list. How in the world have my few questions kept you from doing anything else? You yourself said they weren't very urgent. The thing is you're not actually trying to read into anything.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ruy*

And you know from last game and this game that rvs lasts all but 2 seconds in dgames. You're the only active player with an all white list.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't get me wrong, Rake, I think the Scary wagon is still appealing and has much merit. We can sic our vig on him though, I think you should join us on Xatres.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, that's not convincing at all. Did you join the wagon for pressure or because you actually saw merit ?
Your reasoning leaves a lot to be desried as it's a shameless handwave to zen's better judgement.

How do you intend to read those who join and those who don;t ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Why would I answer any of those questions right now?
For my personal amusement.

Why are you oppsed to answering them ? You could be generally unspecifc and I'd likely pick up the jist of it to gaueg your intent, so what stops you ?

Top Bottom