• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Any objections to me voting Kafka and putting him at L-1?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just RB me and be done with that at this point.

I'm more concerned with getting what Kafka has to say if they do post. Hammer on the 21st then if they play afk lurker mode though, I'm not gonna wait out the week for them.

Let Scary hammer after he posts his Absolute 100% pick for a roleblock.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
As soon as Scary verifies his RB, then Sokr and Red Ryu can drop the hammer. Let's not wait on prods and risk having replacements/modkills ruin what we have going.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Unvote

I said *as soon as Scary verifies.* Let's not allow any confusion in the Morning if Kafka flips town.

I will hammer.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Oh geez, I already said I was goons pick RR. Since it didn't get any real discussion, I'm gonna stick with that.

My bad, didn't realize we were waiting on me lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh geez, I already said I was goons pick RR. Since it didn't get any real discussion, I'm gonna stick with that.

My bad, didn't realize we were waiting on me lol.
No worries, just wanted to verify with you first before we pull the trigger.

Still I wanna wait and see if people post, but I'm hammering by the 21st at 12:31AM CST.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@RR: While I think giving another 24 hours is reasonable, it might be better to just hammer this piece and move on. People have been given amble opportunity to comment on our current plan, and I'd rather avoid running into a situation like what happened with FML in FE:A. Your call though. I'll plan on throwing my vote down around the same time as you unless you decide to just end it.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
There's not much to say. I guess RR would have to be the last scum based off of PoE, but honestly out of RR/Xat/Zen they all seem pretty townie to me.

If you care for it, I can reread the game and make this answer more definite. Or you can just lynch me. Either one. Its your guys call.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There's not much to say. I guess RR would have to be the last scum based off of PoE, but honestly out of RR/Xat/Zen they all seem pretty townie to me.

If you care for it, I can reread the game and make this answer more definite. Or you can just lynch me. Either one. Its your guys call.
I'd want this.

I want your reads.

Magic Bounce

Smash Apprentice
Got wrapped up dealing with some coursework left over by group members who dropped the ball.

I'll just give you the short version of my thoughts:

Game does indeed look to be mathematically winnable at this point. Would prefer to lynch Xatres over Kafka, as I think this supposed "scumslip" is stretching things a bit. That might change depending on what/if Kafka catches up.

Will vote him if it comes down to it, which I expect it probably will. *shrug*

It's 2:30, I'm going to bed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kafkaesque [3] - Zen, ScaryLB59, Sokr;

Not voting [5] - Red Ryu, Masquerain, Magic Bounce, Kafkaesque, Xatres;

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

:059:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@RR: I'm bored. Do we want to just hammer and get it over with?

The two people we're waiting on are the #1 scum choice and the #1 or 2 traitor choice.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Oh, thank god we got that over with. Boredom was a kind way of summarizing this.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kafkaesque [5] - Zen, ScaryLB59, Sokr, Read Ryu, Xatres;

Not voting [3] - Masquerain, Magic Bounce, Kafkaesque;

Kafkaesque [Mafia Goon] has been lynched!
Game over, Town wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Magic Bounce was the traitor.

Fromarsh was vigged by Rake, who was killed by Kafkaesque. Everything else has been claimed over the course of this game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm a bit disappointed that scum got swept away so easily. The traitor getting masoned by the recruiter was my favorite mechanic and I wish it would've mattered more and made for a close game.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I think what ultimately cost scum the game (besides some really bad slips) was letting Scary live. That gave town an easy 75% chance of winning even if we chose lynch and roleblock candidates at random.

Top Bottom