• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3s #3: Taste of Vanilla | Town Wins!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I wont be back on until tomorrow night (maybe)

Ran or DH vote dabuz yo.

And no one hammer or you're scum. I will decide whether to hammer or not when I get back

also Jummoner and I are both confirmed as not traitor with DH, dabuz, Ran, and with each other since Rake has been at L-1 and neither of us have hammered. Jummoner could still be scum though. His "oh right mafia can't talk" seems a little faked to me.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Actually don't put dabuz at L-1 yet. And someone should unvote Rake as well. I'm not sure how
I feel about Jummoner just yet.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Rake |
Ranmaru, Dark Horse, dabuz​
|
3 / 4​

dabuz |
Snoozer, Rake​
|
2 / 4​

---​

Not voting: Ramen King

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, what do you think of Jummoner not really 'following up' on his smelly vibe on Rake? (And by that I mean J not coming in and elaborating on that)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also consider your and his logic is flawed because in my pov it's that Rake hasn't been hammered because he is scum.

I'm not really liking J just letting Summoner take up the mantle like that

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Basically it can go either way, and see how Jummoner instantly went towards the other side even though he mentioned it himself)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz why did you call dark horse out at this point? What did you mean by you heard bark, but not bite?
"Heard bark, bot don't see bite" is saying DH's post looked like a weak push, mostly because it looked like an OMGUS (Which I know he didn't care if it looks like an OMGUS, but that change anything really). I called him out to see how he would respond to pressure if I called his case weak. When he responded by saying his vote is a pretty big bite, the kind of careless and unnerved response to my pressure gave me a null tell which I couldn't get much out of. Truth be told, I disagree with myself on that opinion now and think it would have been better to pressure instead.

How are Ran's questions better than mine then ? Just a little while ago you had me as ObvTown for my questions and even stated that i was holding up under pressure ("and has been consistent in reasoning under pressure." ) (Your words), and now your saying I've had a poor defence ? How is my defence poor at all ?
Poor as in, when looking at Ranmaru's case along with the quotes, I see weak reasonings. Consistent, but weak.

This is literally the most general and open accusation you could make, you fail to elaborate on my poor defence because you leaving yourself a backdoor in case the suspicion moves off me.
Wrong, I was hoping someone would ask me elaborate more on my points. I'm lazy and don't feel like elaborating if I am not 100% people will pay attention since there is an almost 100% tendency in other games of mafiascum for people to ignore my elaborations anyway.

Same thing with your accusations on my questions

My questions don't do much ?
They are doing what they are meant to do , which is help me on my reads and as above i fail to see your distinction between Ran's questions and my own and how you've suddenly gained this scum read on me by 180ing everything you had me as Obv town for just 2 pages ago.

Saying my questions do not do much is another baseless pile on accusation so your 180 on me "looks natural" when in reality you are sheeping Rans entire case and trying to use open pile-on statements so people do not question your vote on me.
Agreeing with Ran's case first of all. Secondly, ask me to elaborate if you don't like the "open-pile" on statements.

Thinking about it, checking the past few pages (40PP), I've noticed you never post a clear reads list AND you tend to just have everyone as null. Wouldn't someone who asks a lot of questions have more concrete reads? Hell, you were willing to use Snoozer (I like that name more than Jummoner) as a backup lynch for inactivity, when according to you, he at the time was a null.

this emoticon feels awkward
Awkward, how so?

if anyone from the rake wagon switches to the dabuz wagon in the next few hours, they're scum.

Vote: dabuz
How so?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen talk to me about the possibility of a Rake Goon / Jummoner Traitor team

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
That's what I'm starting to feel. Literally the only reason why I haven't voted dabuz. Something just seems awkward about Jummoner's posts yesterday.

btw Ran will you take Rake off L-1 for now?

also when is the deadline?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Unvote FoS: Rake

I intend on voting Rake again. (Because I think goon should go first)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, notice how Jummoner decided so quickly to vote Dabuz. ALSO consider that he said he felt DH wasn't the play yet didn't even mention why. (If I'm wrong please correct me)

Basically the way I feel we should go now is talk it out and find an agreement or deal between you and me, Zen.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It took him four minutes. It was like he already knew he was voting for Dabuz. Also he stated he was reading my case but never addressed it's points or even a little summary at all. Just the wagon.

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
@dabuz things: It's awkward because it's the only emoticon besides :bee: that you used all game (to my knowledge) and that it looks like it's just been tacked on. That vote was also at the time when I was trying to get some info from the game since both your and rake would be at L-1 there and if anyone jumped from wagon to wagon they were scum for that. Based on the logic I was using at the time, it would also mean that anyone at L-2 for such a long time meant that scum hadn't alpha striked them (this is wrong because no communication).

I didn't think it was needed to mention why DH isn't a good play today, dabuz and rake are just so much better lynches (so much happened around them + scummy). I thought it was pretty clear like that anyway. Your case looks good Ran and makes sense, but dabuz's sudden vote and hoping on is like really gross when (afaik) all his posts today have basically just been replying to things said directly to him and nothing else after explicitly stating he likes to poke people to get reads on them d1 and then he just hops onto the rake wagon. I was down with your case until this happened and just makes me not want to join the Rake wagon because of it.

Not much I can really say about people thinking my mistake yesterday seemed fake besides that I wish it was lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. Do you think if Dabuz is not the goon, then that it is possible Rake is? Would you be ok with going Dabuz tommorow if we go Rake today?

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
Yes, both are good plays. I would prefer dabuz over Rake because I think dabuz's interactions with the rake wagon are weird.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What are your full reads? You haven't given those out.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
One of the hydra heads would have been on the badwolf wagon. The same head would say the focus should be on dabuz/rake/zen tomorrow. The other head disagreed on rake, but they haven't talked much about it.

This head agrees with the statements Ranmaru has made about dabuz and think that should be followed up. Zen is hard to read but feels weird so this head's going to want to try and sort that out tomorrow. Other head said they didn't like Zen. This head thinks Rake smells bad, but other head doesn't agree.

This head doesn't want to go into town reads right now and is wondering how long he can bother to do this posting style. This head also knows Xonar interview thread is up.

zzz
Then can you tell me how those changed from here, and why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This game is MUCH more difficult than I thought it would be. Really nice setup Gheb.
It is. It's a bit frustrating. I think that's because we are in Mylo though. It's a struggle thing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, what are YOUR reads? What do you think of my case, and do still want to go in the direction of Rake? Why or Why not.

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
Zen's posts recently have been very nice (by recently I mean today). Rake hasn't really changed that much, I liked that he responded how I thought he would, but that's about it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Town: ran/Zen
Not as yuck: DH
Yuck: Rake/Dabuz
Yet this does not accurately reflect your reasons just now, especially on Rake.

Here:

One of the hydra heads would have been on the badwolf wagon. The same head would say the focus should be on dabuz/rake/zen tomorrow. The other head disagreed on rake, but they haven't talked much about it.

This head agrees with the statements Ranmaru has made about dabuz and think that should be followed up. Zen is hard to read but feels weird so this head's going to want to try and sort that out tomorrow. Other head said they didn't like Zen. This head thinks Rake smells bad, but other head doesn't agree.

This head doesn't want to go into town reads right now and is wondering how long he can bother to do this posting style. This head also knows Xonar interview thread is up.

zzz
Nothing mentioned about a 'change' in zen as well.

Underlined shows statements regarding disagreeing with a scumread on Rake, which means 'not yuck' instead of yuck. So I'm confused. Can you clear this up?

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking

are you asking "why have your reads from the end of d1 changed with your reads now"?

Top Bottom