• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3s #3: Taste of Vanilla | Town Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J:

Ok then. So why did Summoner say the J side did post when I asked him questions about Zen?

(The mysterious thing was a joke referring to the confusion)

And it was a possibility that came to mind, yes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J:

Ok then. So why did Summoner say the J side did post when I asked him questions about Zen?

(The mysterious thing was a joke referring to the confusion)

And it was a possibility that came to mind, yes.
Point it out to me what you are talking about. If I can't answer it, Summoner can clear it up.

Oh, I'd be willing to stake the game on DH being town so he could ride to LyLo and that means the traitor is in Dabuz/Ran/Zen in that order.

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
Point it out to me what you are talking about. If I can't answer it, Summoner can clear it up.

Oh, I'd be willing to stake the game on DH being town so he could ride to LyLo and that means the traitor is in Dabuz/Ran/Zen in that order.
No, the side that did like Rake at the time did not post. I did not post at all so your theory is wrong from the start.

????

....really? We had a dissonance which is common in hydras when debating reads.

I didn't explore anything purely because of the fact I hadn't played the game at all till recently. Summoner did explore the RakeScum vibes he felt when he was posting.
We have 3 MLs.

1 v 4 toDay
1 v 3 toMorrow
1 v 2 LyLo
I didn't post anything about Rake, Ranmaru. That was all Summoner. In fact, Summoner is the one who talked me into disliking Rake more because I originally had him as null-town, D1.
Ranmaru, hammer Dabuz now.
Reason I'm FoS'ing you Ranmaru is because you seemed to know instictively that Rake was going to flip goon and then tried to set up possibilites of other people being the traitor. Your play this game has also kept me queasy which I haven't really disclosed with Summoner. You were automatically acting under the assumption that you know Rake would flip goon to try and make your connection case to My slot/Zen's slot/Dabuz's slot, anyone's slot in fact to be quite honest.
FoS: Ranmaru
So that means Soup/BW were town. Hmmm, I should skim-read games more often.

Vote: Dabuz
I haven't read a single full post this entire game that isn't a one-liner or something I can skim. Based on vibes, I have my own vapid reads but eh.

@Summoner: <3 Yes please.
Lol no thank you.
=o The reason I changed now is because of something I did with the Lucas boards, but you totally should. More prettiness to look at.
worst partner ever

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If dabuz had still been calling rake town, he would have been buried upon rake scum flip. Possibility of surviving a couple of days without kills is better than dying immediatley, from a scum POV.
Maybe? But tell me, what are the benefits (besides possibly surviving) of bussing the goon as traitor? I mean I'm trying to think of what the Traitor would do.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ranmaru, the order does not matter at all. Just hammer dabuz and let's get on with our lives.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Maybe? But tell me, what are the benefits (besides possibly surviving) of bussing the goon as traitor? I mean I'm trying to think of what the Traitor would do.
Survivalability is actually pretty big. If dabuz had kept saying rake was town, he would have next to no chance of making it through today.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What do you mean? Like if we got the lynch through with Dabuz staying off? Yes, I would have. You know why? Dabuz was already looking scummy, regardless of having Rake as town or not.

Jummoner, was looking a bit townie. A bit. Also consider Jummoner was being a shadow most of the game.I think it would benefit a townie looking, shadow to be off the rake wagon to survive longer.

Dabuz is already condemned for that turn around, but I don't think it takes priority to Jummoner because I think Jummoner was trying to stay low to hopefully live another day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(I say a bit townie because I think some of us had Jummoner as town)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Dabuz is already condemned for that turn around, but I don't think it takes priority to Jummoner because I think Jummoner was trying to stay low to hopefully live another day.
And I also feel like dabuz was trying to live another day. In addition to that, there's also all of the scummy stuff that's been pointed out, which is far more than jummoner.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think not really following up on one's thoughts on their scumread [Rake] is a bit scummier. Connection wise.

But do you see that Snoozer is connected to Rake, right? What is your read on Snoozer now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen just looks scummy from my skim-read of the thread. *this is from the J-side of things*

However, I have yet to read fully but I just do not care for Zen this game. His plan that he has does not feel towny at all and seems to be him trying to set up ways to create MLs. If BW flips scum, than I recant that statement. But if BW flips town, Zen just looks so weird but his reads are usually off. His Soup push is just something I do not get but need to read fully. I feel Soup came out looking better than he did.

/J input for now.
Ok, J I was talking about this. Can you clear this up.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah, connection wise, Snoozer. However, i feel as though dabuz has been scummier overall.

I have snoozer as leaning scum. If dabu flips town, I'm fine with a snolzer lynch

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's why I prefer Snoozer first. I think it's better to go down the connection route (Since we got a scum flip), and then the general route if we run out of leads.

I'll await for Zen's input on this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shh your dead Rake. Edit that post to a bah!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ran, I've pointed out before that davuz has had terrible interactions with rake, so it's more like general scuminess+interactions, not just general scuminess.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well can you quote what was the most condemning interaction between him and Rake?

I didn't think that much of his change because, his reads are really on the surface level. Like he isn't really reading into anything, just giving things 'checks' like being active and questioning others as simple town tells. Which is why I prioritize Jummoner.

There was something else about Jummoner I didn't like, I'll quote it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
this emoticon feels awkward

<snip>

I don't think DH is the play today. I'll post more than this, it's just the stuff I wanted to talk about first.
This right here. I didn't like the bold because it seemed like he was just picking that part out so he could paint Dabuz as scum, while bouncing attention off from Rake to him.

The underlined, because he states he thinks you aren't the play, yet he hasn't ever said why. What do you think of that?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ran, would you vote dabuz if I swore to all the gods that I don't believe in that we can get Snoozer tomorrow?

Well can you quote what was the most condemning interaction between him and Rake
Well, there's one of his first interaction with rake, in which he says

So the anom has very few full games under his belt.
That makes my heart melt.
I can watch for the novice moves.
One mistake is all that's needed for noob scum to lose.
So you think that he would actually do something with this, right? Get some tells or something?

Well, he doesn't. At all. Zero. Zlich. Nada. Amount of money in my wallet. It's interacting for the sake of interacting.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Snoozer |
Ranmaru Ramen King, Dark Horse​
|
3 / 3​

dabuz |
Snoozer​
|
1 / 3​

---​

Not voting: dabuz;
Snoozer [Townie] has been lynched!
Day 4 begins! With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@.@ I wasn't even around to look at the past Day before it ended. Will lay down my thoughts later today/ tomorrow.

Gosh darnit, people can't wait. Anyway, DH basically had the game figured out very early into D1 and understand my exact motivation with doing a "180" on Rake, I'm the traitor.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** YES.

Sorry DH.

man I really thought it was J. ****.

I was having a hard time guys. I was really hyped with that scum lynch and then bam... I got a bit demoralized, but I was like **** it.

Dabuz goes... and then I'll figure it out between DH/Zen.

I was prolly gonna vote Zen. xD I'm so sorry Zen. I'm so weak.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was hard because of Zen's early town read on Rake and then DH's vote on Rake yet doesn't follow up on it ever... omg. Like seriously guys be more obvtown please so I can PoE. xD

I'm glad this is over and that this is a town win. YAYYY

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gosh darnit, people can't wait. Anyway, DH basically had the game figured out very early into D1 and understand my exact motivation with doing a "180" on Rake, I'm the traitor.
I took it as you not reading too deeply into the game but I wasn't going to let you slide haha.

Top Bottom