• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3s #3: Taste of Vanilla | Town Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had a town read on ya lol.

Also good job town.

/brofists

Gonna make a shout out

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Worst hydra partner: J

posts off the hydra and makes the partner quote all of the posts

;___;

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I wanted to live longer to get some glory on baller status but thanks for cleaning up, this was a really laid back game and not as stressful as I thought it would be, always a wonderful change.

/brofist

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting the game gheb, the setup was really interesting.

sorry for the inactivity at the start guys, I forgot to call v/la when I left for what was meant to be a day trip on friday before the game began, but I ended up staying the night down there and getting home late the next day. I also managed to make a dill of myself in yet another mafia game after forgetting scum couldn't communicate, awesome job me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No MvP

While I feel like there were some select players that did exceptional here, Town simply just did a good job of having a plan and working together and it was nice to see. I believe that nobody specifically stood out or should have full credit for the win, everyone did something in their own way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No MvP will be given for this game.

I actually should've made it experimental / private but this time I opted to not do that.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. Ramen King:

Ramen King! You say you were trying to be obvtown here, I just didn't see it that way sorry bro. I think this may not be your fault. Rake was acting the same way as he did in the newbie in my POV, but you legit thought that was him being town cuz his logic was legit. I think he played a townie game in the last game too, no one really saw through it cept me and Kary. (maybe others I dunno) I don't know why he had CASES UPON CASES in that game but not this one, but still.

Secondly, you were a bit lazy. Especially d2, I didn't like how you were just sticking to Jummoner just cuz. Anyways, I do acknowledge that I can't read you well, Zen. We should hydra more in the future so I can be able to read you better. ^_^ But, in the end, you were a bro as always. You knew what to do. <3 Zen.

4. Dark Horse:

I liked your original reasoning with Rake, but you didn't really follow up on that man. What was up with that? I do think in the future if you do that, you should follow up. :mad: I felt you could have been a bit more active as well. In a game like this I think people should try to put their neck out a bit more, it really makes it hard to get town reads when we are looking for a sole traitor. But at the end you were right and I valued your input. : D

7. Ranmaru

Keep on being obv town.

Dead:

2. BadWolf28378 - Townie - Lynched Day 1

Badwolf. You and me should have a talk. I like that you play for fun, but you are getting to be a hindrance to your faction if you act so anti-town. Other things you say are most likely omgus or confusedwolfy, which I can understand, but I think you need to try to grasp mafia a bit more. Basically, you have to keep in mind Mafia is SRS business. I'm sure if you know a bit more you can still have fun like you do, and I value that! I love having fun in Mafia.

8. Soup - Townie - Killed Night 1

Soup! Yeah, I think you would have been baller status from D1! You let Rake convince you with his argument (I mean from my pov, you moved on from Rake pretty quick), yet you were still right on Dabuz lol. Rake convinced me too but I'm sure you SAW what I saw. Rake was acting weird when pressured. I just couldn't let him go, it's just I had to because it was a possible TvT and I didn't want to press it further (till more time passes and I see his ENTIRE play), although I still had my eye on him. Really, if you were still with me I would have pushed Rake D1, although Zen might not have wanted that, so eh. I just think behind it all you could have done a little more wrt Rake, but I also know there wasn't really much else I could have done because I just had to wait and see with Rake (which I did, and then I was like... gtfo Rake)

Anyways good job getting the nk first night.

3. Anomandaris_Rake

Hmmm, need to work on faking your scumreads I guess. You were really relying on the inactives and you weren't really looking for scum at all (as fake town you know). Also your DH vote to me was very scummy. Obviously, you wanted to vote him but you hesitated. Were you scared? Try to go ALL IN more, ok? Don't be a wuss. :cool:

5. Dabuz

You seemed ok, but you were still on the radar because you didn't do much at all, and because of your 180. Good try though. I think you also have to try to get better at faking scumreads, your reads were kinda surface level. Also lol at Rake omgusing you.

6. J/Summoner hydra

J!!! Generally, I had you guys as slight town, it's just the way you approached the Rake wagon I didn't like. Really, I felt your (summoner's) reason for staying off it was an excuse. I don't really care about who is on a wagon on me really, and I don't look for scum that way. I mean, I don't think you really focused on the 'individual' part, like one's sole scumminess as much as you should have.

Like, you said it was either that both scum were on the wagon, or that Rake was scum. Yet, you leaned the other way, and never really expressed why or elaborated on it when you made that OOPSIE. You just stayed on and that was a confusing mindset to have. It was a bit wifomy really. Also consider your slot was a bit inactive, so I just saw it as opportunistic. Sorry guys.

I also didn't like J's JUST HAMMER DABUZ thing .xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gheb:

Thanks for hosting! This setup was fun, and difficult. To be honest, I was getting a bit stressed and just voted Dabuz instead of re-reading again and again. Like I said, was just gonna do Dabuz > Dh/Zen and hope I got it right. I would appreciate tips/comments on my play. : D

I also agree with No MvP, because we all did well together. Ballers.

I mean it would be interesting to see how this goes if you did it privately, tho.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
to be fair, the order of myself/dabuz really didn't matter and there were already enough votes on dabuz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just wanted to get the scum/traitor in a row. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Koopa Troopa Beach

AWWWW YEAAAH. Sit back, and chill with the rest of the townies who are still alive. Time to chill, do you hear the waves? The Maracas? The seagulls? The Pink Lemonade? /brofists. *shades*

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ran, I consider this an opportunity to ***** and moan about how right I was :troll:

The day we lynched snoozer, I honestly just wanted a lynch. I was 90% sure the last scum was between those two, so if snoozer flipped town, we would lynch dabuz. I tried to convince you to lynch dabuz because you could have ended the day right there.

Hence the reason I hammered snoozer after zen put them at L-1

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/brofist marshy

@DH: I noticed that. :mad: That made me feel like you were some super secret lyncher. I saw it the same way you did [but reversed], I was just a little dissapointed in myself (after seeing Snoozer flip townie) and was like 'what if'. Good **** tho.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Told ya to lynch Dabuz yesterDay. Stubborn Ran/Zen.
You know I can't pass up the opportunity to lynch ya :smirk:

No MvP

While I feel like there were some select players that did exceptional here, Town simply just did a good job of having a plan and working together and it was nice to see. I believe that nobody specifically stood out or should have full credit for the win, everyone did something in their own way.
Best Hydra Partner: SummonerAU <3

No MvP
No MvP will be given for this game.

I actually should've made it experimental / private but this time I opted to not do that.

wut

What does it matter if town did their business. Ranmaru still played the best townie by far. Heck Soup and DH had their reads on strait, but they didn't get into the game as much as Ranmaru did, making cases, questioning. You know the whole scum hunting thing. Not to mention he played extremely townie the whole time. Ranmaru was the only one to actually make a case on Rake and convince players to get on his wagon. To give no mvp case is the pinnacle of dgames conservative stubborness with this. "well if it's not me, then no mvp because someone else getting mvp somehow makes me feel like less".

Also like I said, very interesting set up Gheb. I liked it. The traitor flipping townie is basterdy, but there was still just enough to go on.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Traitor flipping Town is actually what makes this set-up special. It blurs things without the addition of Night Actions, which is what this game was all about, essentially.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ramen, Ran did well. Does it constitute MVP? Not really. Look at the rake lynch. There was ran (Ran), me (I did my own stuff to get rake), You (I'll give you that), and dabuz (The traitor). So for the rake lynch, ran really only convinced one player, which isn't really mvp (No offense to ran though.)
Same with dabuz lynch. It's not an mvp game; it's a damn good town game.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
2. BadWolf28378 - Townie - Lynched Day 1

Badwolf. You and me should have a talk. I like that you play for fun, but you are getting to be a hindrance to your faction if you act so anti-town. Other things you say are most likely omgus or confusedwolfy, which I can understand, but I think you need to try to grasp mafia a bit more. Basically, you have to keep in mind Mafia is SRS business. I'm sure if you know a bit more you can still have fun like you do, and I value that! I love having fun in Mafia.
I can understand where you're coming from and I'll treat the normal games with more seriousness. I was just dealing with things in RL and when I come online with games I don't want to be all "Well **** you this is how it's going." I like to be more laid back. Although I will take your advice to heart and learn from this game.

genhutalla

Smash Rookie
It is like being with people who are much addicted to games just like me. Make me more believe that this site is really for the kinds of me.

Top Bottom