• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W owns

OriginalVillain

Smash Cadet
Game and Watch is a goofball. I think he was incomplete in Melee and his Final Smash is brawl really completes the character.

Pef7

Smash Cadet
I don't think he is necessarily incomplete, I'd say he is more...like Mokujin from Tekken 3. He is like the largest combination of character move clones from a chunk of the cast. With some differences
-Key, similar to Link Dair
-Up-tilt, similar to Marth/Roy up-tilt
-over-B, similar to Jig rest on a 9
-Nair, similar to pichu's nair in terms of ridiculous launching (?)

Ok, so I guess I'm a liar. He isn't similar to most of those or to Mokujin but point being, he is pretty rounded in his close combat move set.
My point? I don't like his Brawl Final Smash.

OriginalVillain

Smash Cadet
My point? I don't like his Brawl Final Smash.
WHAT???? Why?

His brawl final smash fits his character so perfectly. Fine, it may not be the best (or even very good for that matter), but you can't say it isn't appropriate.

Pef7

Smash Cadet
you can't say it isn't appropriate.
Touche, you got me on that one. Then again, I'm not so sure octopus= G&W like 50 rings + 7 chaos emeralds= Sonic. Imo his final smash should have just been a giant judgment hammer. It'd act like a normal hammer except randomly cycle through numbers. At least then you could take **** by G&W to a smash level rather than creepy level.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
You have to have Mr. Game and Watch's awesomeness to balance out Kirby's suck.

No pun intended.

...no I'm not bitter because my Kirby sucks.

HiIH

Smash Lord
I effing love GaW now. If I can I'll try to record some videos with him sometime.

If I ever have to play Barlw, he's who I'll be using (or Diddy/Olimar)

Pef7

Smash Cadet
Also add in being able to l-cancel his uair and bair and a better roll/spot dodge and he'd be easily like mid tier around doc.
Oh Roman, your Doc is just too fast...if people played GW that quickly, he'd jump up on the tier list anyways...imperfects and all.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
his uair needs to suck less and have l-cancel

his bair needs to have l-cancel

his nair needs to come out faster

he needs better defensive options in general. shield =/= enough. shield + spot-dodge + roll = gravy.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
^agreed that Mr.Game&Watch owns^

-A question about that quote of yours: The best GW doesnt exsist, and hasent for a long time

Do you mean in the past someone actually played him in a degree that examplified the best GW player in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Are you still playing melee and maining mr.game&watch? I'm staying with melee and maining him still.

PS: a representitive of class 2009! who mains Mr.Game&Watch, will make a combo video because he is the chosen one Nocturnalist...

Only real pros main Mr.Game&Watch.

PS:TO JUNTA if you read, don't judge me you unseer.

Top Bottom