• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev XIX - Bring TVs, Power Strips and Cubes!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So it's been a couple months, but I'm back with another tournament. Remember to bring setups, and let's try to get all the areas of socal at a single tournament for once!

Rules are the same as last time. Remember that food goes along with the $3 venue fee, and that you can reduce the venue fee by bringing setups!

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Wes I will defeat you in bracket this time, I learned how to never get stuck in shine when you do shine bair, just press up on gray stick then C stick bair

I'm down Sherigami, but we have to take first.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Champ just told me that he'd graciously not host melee on the 29th, so the date is all cleared!

reminder to please bring setups! money off your venue fee!

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Okay this looks awesome. Tennis and workout equipment and swimming pool and smash! Anybody Passing through that could offer me a ride? I'm in Torrance. I'll help with gas!

:phone:

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I thought when you said pool I thought you meant pools for singles

When Wes said that it was huge, I thought a lot of people were going to come play pools

When SNPR said is it heated, I thought he meant whether people were going to be hyped for the tourney

Then I finally realized it was a swimming pool from stabs comment

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
I thought when you said pool I thought you meant pools for singles

When Wes said that it was huge, I thought a lot of people were going to come play pools

When SNPR said is it heated, I thought he meant whether people were going to be hyped for the tourney

Then I finally realized it was a swimming pool from stabs comment
LOLOLOL NEW SIG!

:phone:

Top Bottom