• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev Monthly VI, March 6th, Connor's B-day tourney!!!!!! Bring setups!

HugS™

Smash Lord
B-b-b-b-but... but.. I have a big ****.
LoL definitely getting jacked. Not by me, but don't bring her too much, especially if she's getting into the game.

The "Getting Jacked Principle" never fails.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
lol at this whole gettin jacked thing. hahahah. Your girl is not gonna get 'jacked' by another smasher as long as your game is ****in top notch. know what i'm saying? she won't be interested in others cuz they won't be able to top your game. so just keep your game good & you are golden. :D

HugS™

Smash Lord
Your girl is not gonna get 'jacked' by another smasher as long as your game is ****in top notch.
LOL that's exactly my point.

A history and a future doesn't mean ****. I can't even count the times I've seen a history and a future get ***** in this community.

JDM

Smash Champion
She ain't gon tie me down
While your by the road
you can buy all the shirts
and the hats and the clothes
that you want right now
want up right now
I think you need to close your mouth
Cause you ain't gon tie me down
Tie me down
Tie me down
You ain't gonna tie me down.

Squidster

Smash Ace
lol hugs wtf

you make the smash community sound like a bunch of predators that'll tear any female apart if they so dare as show up to a melee tournament.

SO not the case...

Might be interesting to see a second girl at tournaments... lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL yeah squid, I guess I made it sound like that.

I'm just saying, GSUB's game better be SUPER tight if he expects her to not look in any other direction, and hope that no top/popular smasher makes any respectable attempt.

Kira-

Smash Champion
(she might scream and freak out if you go too fast though lol)
story of my life

Ten bucks some smashers will be all over GSUB's gf
Last I remember she was actually pretty cute. And you don't even have to be cute (or be a girl) for smashers to be all over you.

but i dont want to take her to tourneys cause she'd get bored after an hour...
Yeah that was my reasoning. Also I don't want to be distracted- and I would definitely get distracted lol

GSUB

Smash Lord
LoL yeah squid, I guess I made it sound like that.

I'm just saying, GSUB's game better be SUPER tight if he expects her to not look in any other direction, and hope that no top/popular smasher makes any respectable attempt.
She's 17, so if they aren't even local, it's done. But even then, I'm just not SUPER worried.
And I hear what you're saying, but I think I'm gonna be just fine :)
Jenny, Cathy, and Spazz seem to have a great time in the community and I think she can too! :)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
She's 17, so if they aren't even local, it's done. But even then, I'm just not SUPER worried.
And I hear what you're saying, but I think I'm gonna be just fine :)
Jenny, Cathy, and Spazz seem to have a great time in the community and I think she can too! :)
what does being 17 have to do with anything? I'm now just confused as hell, plus...we aren't gonna do **** like that, only low-class *****es would go after someone else's girl

also mccain that sounds SO gay you wouldn't even believe it

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
I think camman meant since she's 17, she wouldn't be able to travel far. So she'd want a guy that's local. I think...

And I bet like 95% of smashers don't have the balls to even attempt to steal someone else's girl, let alone go up to a girl & actually talk to her lol

GSUB

Smash Lord
Yes, Russel was right ^^^

Speaking of which,

I think it's hilarious when Spazz is playing melee, and she takes out three guys in a row,
and they each laugh at eachother as they fail, thinking that when they go in,
that OF COURSE they're gonna win, then the same thing happens,
and they shut up, until they just all leave and walk away quietly.

Spazz The Be-Humbler

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
So anyways.... Me and everyone who is getting a ride from me (A Rookie, Soju, and "28") might be getting there a bit late since I have class Saturday morning and have to drive all the way up there too. It's so **** far, I want to win just to get the prize money to make up for the gas I spent! Actually, it's about 45 minutes, not terrible.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Yes, Russel was right ^^^

Speaking of which,

I think it's hilarious when Spazz is playing melee, and she takes out three guys in a row,
and they each laugh at eachother as they fail, thinking that when they go in,
that OF COURSE they're gonna win, then the same thing happens,
and they shut up, until they just all leave and walk away quietly.

Spazz The Be-Humbler
naw

ain't never lose boiiiiiiiiii

besides, even when i lose, i'm a winner. GIRL+MELEE=SENSUAL OVERLOAD :laugh:

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This thread is so funny.

SO FUNNY.

Don't worry Gsub, most of the good smashers are gonna be at Norcal. You got this lol.

melrak90

Smash Cadet
i can most likely bring a full set-up, but imma have to leave early, like right after doubles finals

Incronaut

Smash Ace
is spazz squid's girl?

LOL at SCSA.. i didnt even know that was squids girl, she was watching me and squid play, and after i lost, i asked her "do you want to play?" and after she said no, squid said "dont worry, we play each other ALL the time"

and even after THAT, i still didnt realize it was his gf... it wasnt until later that night i overheard people talking about being in pool with squids girl and i was like "OHHHHHH!!!!!" ahhahah :D

aaaaaaaaaand i would LOVE to hear the stories hugs has about girls, the smash community, and getting jacked. as far as 949 goes (since we go after guys so much) i FEEL like we have the decency (at least the people i know well) to not try and hit on some girl that we know is a friends :p

ALSO. cameron is a cute guy (yes homo) and i think he has to be at like 50% of his game to "make sure she doesnt get jacked"....

AND i didnt read this last page so if we're past this... my bad.

OH. AND lol at hugs saying watch out for "respectable smash players" hitting on girls... as if smash skills have ANYTHING to do with getting with girls. "hey baby, im #2 on socal PR. get at my ****"

edit: i havent met russell, but charles has the most game i know (if he didnt already have a gf)

DJMirror

Smash Master
My girl problem is such a huge mess right now

girls are trouble =(

(sorry to any girls that i offended)

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Yeh man, it's well known by everyone that great smash skills translates to great social skills. being on the PR raises your attractiveness level significantly...LOL

But yes, Spazz is freakin bad ***. Real cool girl & definitely a fun smasher. I too want to hear these stories of booty jacking in the smash community. Go for it, hugs.

Cam-man is dope. Have you seen his hair? Super sexy. I wanna see that hair spiked up lol.. You better get single digits!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
So anyways.... Me and everyone who is getting a ride from me (A Rookie, Soju, and "28") might be getting there a bit late since I have class Saturday morning and have to drive all the way up there too. It's so **** far, I want to win just to get the prize money to make up for the gas I spent! Actually, it's about 45 minutes, not terrible.
45 min?? that is not far, i would drive to SF or san jose for all the tournies in norcal, 1 1/2 hours normally

so cal needs to stop whining if they are traveling an hour or less, but 805 is allowed to whine when going to SD

all this girl talk just makes me LOL

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
45 min?? that is not far, i would drive to SF or san jose for all the tournies in norcal, 1 1/2 hours normally

so cal needs to stop whining if they are traveling an hour or less, but 805 is allowed to whine when going to SD

all this girl talk just makes me LOL
EVERY single tourney in SoCal is 2.5 + hours away from me. I'm just in the middle of ****in nowhere...

Top Bottom