• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev Monthly VI, March 6th, Connor's B-day tourney!!!!!! Bring setups!

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Next time you're in Irvine, we are definitely going to hang out/eat. Sorry we couldn't really do that last weekend :(
Hey, definitely man! You guys are pretty cool. Maybe next weekend? Are you gonna go to champ's biweekly?

@Rey: We'll play again! Go to champ's biweekly. i'll probably be going to that.

GSUB

Smash Lord
I'll team with you if Sherigami can't make it, Boss =)

I can use puff or peach in teams (or samus to hold stock. my samus is annoying in teams, lol [for the other team])
but i would like to stick to puff and peach (unless need be)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
wtf *** you're supposed to be taking me and teaming with me
I thought I was teaming with you as well Adam. :urg:

HI KOURYUU!!! Are you coming to this? If so let's team
Also, I don't remember saying I was picking you up. Sorry if I did. I was actually hoping to go with Fly again, but it turns out that I'm carpooling with Ben.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
could you ask boba, if he could bring my powerstrip i left since BIC?

Incronaut

Smash Ace
awww, i cant come to this :(.... stupid gf johns :(

next time i do go... i call one set of commentary!!! :D

aaaaaaaaaand, NO one is counterpicking my orange fox color kthanks :p (unless someone better than me plays orange fox haha, but then I can counterpick them... hmmm)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
looks like i gotta bail then. jason you go on the forever flaky list

Kira-

Smash Champion
after awhile girlfriend johns become not legit
especially when this has been planned for a longgggggggggg time...

GAY
ha NOT true!, gf johns are always in effect, even when they're not

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Whatever Adam. We never even discussed car arrangements. And you never went into specifics about your car situation. All I remember saying to you is "Let's go to Grev's." and you said "ok". I don't know if you thought that "let's" implied that we were carpooling or what. And I apologized already...

edit: Not to mention you were trying to make arrangements to CGC. Was I supposed to just wait around until I found out if you were going or not? No.

editx2: Let's no forget that you apparently had me on the back-burner for teams. But how does that happen if I was supposed to be taking you and teaming with you? =/

Plus it's not like you've never flaked on me.

could you ask boba, if he could bring my powerstrip i left since BIC?
done

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
ha NOT true!, gf johns are always in effect, even when they're not
sadly, dave's right. my gf isnt really clingy or anything, so if she actually wants to do something, i kinda feel bad if i bail... for video games.. LOL

Everyone needs to man up and teach their gf melee.

Thats all there is to it.
i did. get at her sheik (she might scream and freak out if you go too fast though lol)

GSUB

Smash Lord
Everyone needs to man up and teach their gf melee.

Thats all there is to it.
This

I showed her (not gf. yet... lol) the Zhu & Lucky vs SilentSpectre & Tang match with the Wombo Combo in it.
She loved it soooo much. She kept going on and on about how the commentators were so funny, and that the match was intense.
She's even subscribed to my YouTube, and I found out that apparently she watches everything I upload, lol. She's seen Rowdy Ruff Power Puff, and It's Hip to Be Square.
And also the sets Stab uploaded with my somewhat lacking commentary on them (I linked her to 'em) and she said she likes matches better than combo videos because she can get into the commentary and the intenseness of the match (tournament matches).

She only knows how to use Kirby... I'm not letting that happen. I'm finding her a main (NOT PEACH OR SHEIK, EFF THAT, LOL)

She wants to come to tournaments with me... This can be good.. but also bad...

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This

I showed her (not gf. yet... lol) the Zhu & Lucky vs SilentSpectre & Tang match with the Wombo Combo in it.
She loved it soooo much. She kept going on and on about how the commentators were so funny, and that the match was intense.
She's even subscribed to my YouTube, and I found out that apparently she watches everything I upload, lol. She's seen Rowdy Ruff Power Puff, and It's Hip to Be Square.
And also the sets Stab uploaded with my somewhat lacking commentary on them (I linked her to 'em) and she said she likes matches better than combo videos because she can get into the commentary and the intenseness of the match (tournament matches).

She only knows how to use Kirby... I'm not letting that happen. I'm finding her a main (NOT PEACH OR SHEIK, EFF THAT, LOL)

She wants to come to tournaments with me... This can be good.. but also bad...
LET IT HAPPEN MANNNNNNNNNNN

you know you want to. secretly.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to arrive late and not enter the tournament.

I'll bring a set up though.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Easy ten bucks for jkun

But really
I know I don't have to worry (I mean that in the nicest way possible, ahaha)
LoL you'll get jacked if someone really tries.

Don't bring her dude, you and her aren't beyond the rules of sociobiology

Incronaut

Smash Ace
LOL good luck cameron.

get at my gf's kirby (i guess girls like kirby)
but i dont want to take her to tourneys cause she'd get bored after an hour...

squid's gf > my gf in terms of smash

Top Bottom