• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Stories

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I figured I'd make a thread for random stories. Since I seem to have a lot of good ones. :laugh:

I might as well start off with something really odd and random that happened to me not long ago...

I was roaming Smashboards, and as I was moving my mouse around, I felt something small hit my hand, and I was confused. Since I was in school, I figured someone threw something at me as a joke.... Only to realize it was a dead fly... Died in midair and just fell. I was dying laughing. Really strange story, but I found it hilarious and... unusual? :laugh:

BrutalXSpawn

Smash Apprentice
I figured I'd make a thread for random stories. Since I seem to have a lot of good ones. :laugh:

I might as well start off with something really odd and random that happened to me not long ago...

I was roaming Smashboards, and as I was moving my mouse around, I felt something small hit my hand, and I was confused. Since I was in school, I figured someone threw something at me as a joke.... Only to realize it was a dead fly... Died in midair and just fell. I was dying laughing. Really strange story, but I found it hilarious and... unusual? :laugh:
Haha that was the most epic thing to happen all day XD

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I have a cabin on a small island on the west coast of bc and its pretty chill and whatnot , just cabins and beaches.

in the summertime lots of people go there to party and stuff, anyways one year there was alot of atlantic jellyfish floating in onto the beaches and also lots of young pretty girls.

on this island there is a one main wharf that everyone hangs out on at night and drinks and gets blunted etc, anyways I smuggled several of these jelly fish inside my pants on to the wharf and was hanging out with some girls I'd never met before, and just jokin and laughin and havin a good time. but I was just sitting in one spot cause I didn't want these jelly fish to fall out of my pants unexpectedly, anyways after at least 2 or 3 hours one of the girls is like, lets go hang out on west beach for awhile, or something, and I get up and am like ok hold on a second and reach into my pants and remove the jellyfish and then place them on the dock. Keep in mind theres aren't small jellyfish, they were at least a foot in diameter, but it was in the middle of the night so nobody noticed the giant bulge in my pants.

so after I remove the jellyfish I go take a leak off the side of the dock just as though nothin had happened, and I just sort of left because of the obvious repercussions of these actions but my friend told me their reactions later and apparently they were just like "wtf are those jelly fish???? did he just take those out of his pants???? he must have had them in their for hours????? etc etc

true story.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I have a cabin on a small island on the west coast of bc and its pretty chill and whatnot , just cabins and beaches.

in the summertime lots of people go there to party and stuff, anyways one year there was alot of atlantic jellyfish floating in onto the beaches and also lots of young pretty girls.

on this island there is a one main wharf that everyone hangs out on at night and drinks and gets blunted etc, anyways I smuggled several of these jelly fish inside my pants on to the wharf and was hanging out with some girls I'd never met before, and just jokin and laughin and havin a good time. but I was just sitting in one spot cause I didn't want these jelly fish to fall out of my pants unexpectedly, anyways after at least 2 or 3 hours one of the girls is like, lets go hang out on west beach for awhile, or something, and I get up and am like ok hold on a second and reach into my pants and remove the jellyfish and then place them on the dock. Keep in mind theres aren't small jellyfish, they were at least a foot in diameter, but it was in the middle of the night so nobody noticed the giant bulge in my pants.

so after I remove the jellyfish I go take a leak off the side of the dock just as though nothin had happened, and I just sort of left because of the obvious repercussions of these actions but my friend told me their reactions later and apparently they were just like "wtf are those jelly fish???? did he just take those out of his pants???? he must have had them in their for hours????? etc etc

true story.
lmao, that's great. Almost as great as the time that I learned that breathing isn't instinct. Same with opening your eyes. Discovered it's talent. ;)

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Well I went to this anime con this past weekend and Johnny Yong Bosch (Black Power Ranger, Vash the Stampede, Ichigo, Dante/Nero, Kiba, Renton, etc.) was one of the guests. At one point in an uncensored panel talk one of the girls asked him if he ever thought any of the other rangers were hot.

So he replies, "Yes in fact I thought Amy Jo, the pink ranger, was really hot.....until one day she ruined it for me" The crowd exclaims. He continues, "Well one day on set while filming we smell the undeniable odor of poop. So naturally Jason's like "HEY DID YOU FART" and I'm like "No way dude that's not me!" and it went back and forth like this til Amy Jo starts giggling nervously. We all look at her and she says "Sorry guys.........I'm turtle necking it." Everyone in the room goes "EWWWWW"

I proceed to laugh hysterically. Keep in mind when I find something truly hilarious my laugh sounds like a hyena/rabid chipmunk on crack. Now because of my laugh, people around me started laughing, and Johnny on stage was lookin at me funny and then started laughing too. And with HIM laughing while mic'd it made everyone else who wasn't already laughing start up too. Which in turn made ME laugh harder...which made HIM laugh harder....which made the rest of the room laugh harder. We laughed for a good 3-4 minutes STRAIGHT.

Yeaaaah.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Well I went to this anime con this past weekend and Johnny Yong Bosch (Black Power Ranger, Vash the Stampede, Ichigo, Dante/Nero, Kiba, Renton, etc.) was one of the guests. At one point in an uncensored panel talk one of the girls asked him if he ever thought any of the other rangers were hot.

So he replies, "Yes in fact I thought Amy Jo, the pink ranger, was really hot.....until one day she ruined it for me" The crowd exclaims. He continues, "Well one day on set while filming we smell the undeniable odor of poop. So naturally Jason's like "HEY DID YOU FART" and I'm like "No way dude that's not me!" and it went back and forth like this til Amy Jo starts giggling nervously. We all look at her and she says "Sorry guys.........I'm turtle necking it." Everyone in the room goes "EWWWWW"

I proceed to laugh hysterically. Keep in mind when I find something truly hilarious my laugh sounds like a hyena/rabid chipmunk on crack. Now because of my laugh, people around me started laughing, and Johnny on stage was lookin at me funny and then started laughing too. And with HIM laughing while mic'd it made everyone else who wasn't already laughing start up too. Which in turn made ME laugh harder...which made HIM laugh harder....which made the rest of the room laugh harder. We laughed for a good 3-4 minutes STRAIGHT.

Yeaaaah.
That's awesome. Yeahhh... That's far too great. :laugh:

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
once, i was showering in my dorm shower (all guys dorm), and i hear two people come in and use the bathroom. when they're done, they flush and wash their hands (thank god). at this point, i'm still just showering, not really paying anything any mind. one of the people leave, and like, 2 seconds later comes back in saying "hey, i think we're in the guys bathroom!" it was a girl's voice and i was just like "wtf..." and they leave. the end XD

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Well, one time @ summercamp...

Me and a bunch of other guys were sitting in our dorm talking. All of a sudden, we smell something TERRIBLE. like, worse than anything i've ever smelled terrible. And, of course, it has the scent of sh*t, so everybody's wondering who did it. Soon we realize someone's in the bathroom cuz it's locked and we hear grunts. About 30 minutes later, everyone forgets about this mystery crapper and leaves the dorm to do something except for me and my two friends. We're still just talking, and randomly, someone who doesn't even blong in our dorm busts out and yells, "I'M THE MYSTERY DUMPER!" and runs out. Me and my friends are just like, "...lol wtf?"

mzink*

Smash Ace
One time in college I walked out of my dorm bedroom into my kitchen to find some random guy wandering around *** naked cooking I duno what. Figured he was a bit drunk and confused and thought he was in his room. So I was like "You ok dude?" He was like yea I'm fine, and goes and stands in the corner. I thought I recognized him as one of my friends roommates so I called my friend and I was like um dude, your room mate is standing *** naked in my kitchen. So my friend comes over and he's like "Dude you ok?" and the guy is like yea I'm fine. So my friend is like ok and walks back to his room so I'm like well that was a big help. So I shrug and go back in my bedroom and close the door. I go back out a couple hours later and he's gone, so I walk out to the common room and he's passed out on the couch.

And then I found five dollars.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Going to go ahead and change the title/subject of the thread to "funny stories", seeing as most of the ones being told in here are meant to be humorous and we can't exactly have a thread with no topic go unlocked.

Tacel

Smash Lord
One time my two friends and I went down to a park after school on our way home. This was in the winter time when we had a lot of snow. We decided to have a snowball fight. All of us had to go to the bathroom after the school day, but we held it in. Anyway, I set my backpack down on the bench and waited for my friend, who was putting on gloves or something. I made a snowball. Apparently, I pack my snowballs really, really hard. I've been told to the point that it's almost like an iceball. I chuck it at my friend that was taking so long and it hits him dead on. Right in the chest. Not only did it make a loud noise, but it made him piss his pants.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
One time my two friends and I went down to a park after school on our way home. This was in the winter time when we had a lot of snow. We decided to have a snowball fight. All of us had to go to the bathroom after the school day, but we held it in. Anyway, I set my backpack down on the bench and waited for my friend, who was putting on gloves or something. I made a snowball. Apparently, I pack my snowballs really, really hard. I've been told to the point that it's almost like an iceball. I chuck it at my friend that was taking so long and it hits him dead on. Right in the chest. Not only did it make a loud noise, but it made him piss his pants.
LMAO!!! that is so funny XD

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
OK, I'm a big guy, so anyways me and my buddies were playing hide and seek at my friends 9th birthday party (Aaaaah the memories). So one kid hid under a mini trampoline and I was seeker. I looked around for people but couldn't find them so I tried to get people to laugh by jumping on the trampoline. I jumped on the trampoline the kid peed his pants. Then after that we all peed our pants laughing. But then things got weird when we found out the kid **** his pants. He smelled like ****. And another last year we had a candy fight and I hit one kid so hard with a a tums tablet that he passed out.

S

smash brawl player 99021

This thread is great. Since I'm in school, my teacher just scolded me for laughing too loudly.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
One of the more funny, ironic stories that has happened to me happened this January. We had a huge snow storm, and that day my friends and I just got back from the bowling alley and we were fooling around outside in the snow. My friend (whose house we were at) said that maybe we should go down the street and get our other friend. So we walked down the street, and came up with the idea that when she'd open the door, we'd pelt her with snowballs. So before we knocked, we made these huge snowballs and put them behind out backs so she wouldn't see, and steped back a few steps so we were far eough away from the house without getting a stray snowball through the window. Apperantly, we were waiting for her right under this huge tree, and right as she opened the door the wind blew and all of the snow on top of the tree just fell right on us.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
One time i was at gamestop getting my first wii and this was around the ps3 and wii came out so theyre were huge lines as im waiting with my pocket full of hundreds and fifties ready to buy my new wii the guy at the front of the line says "hey do you have anymore more ps3's" and the clerk is like "oh yeah we have ps3's sir" and then out of no where some guy 2 doods in front of me yells out like a crazed deer "OOOH HELL NO!! I BETTER GET MY ___ING PS3!! I WAITED TOO ___ING LONG FOR THIS!!" then the whole store gets quiet and then to break the silence the clerk says "Sir we have lots of ps3's left just wait your turn" the guy looked soooo stupid i couldn't help but laugh at his epic fail. :chuckle:

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
That's great lmao. Humiliation is always funny. ;)

Speaking of snowstorms, I've seen a car going the wrong direction in a one way road because of a snow storm. I lost it. I was cracking up.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yesterday I was at the movies and while waiting for the movie to come on, me and my friend decided to go to one of them hurricane simulators... to mess around, I put my ticket on my face and it didn't fall off. He slapped my face by accident and threw my ticket off... we lost it... on the bright side, costumer service was kind enough to give me a new one :)

...yeah my stories aren't as lultastic as some of these other ones are

Top Bottom