• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Btw. How do you guys post them fully?

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can someone explain the context of the image used for the Optimistic Charizard meme?

D

Deleted member

The point of Optimistic Charizard is to be optimistic in all situations. You could use him as a sarcastic meme based on the situation.
No, I mean the context of the image itself.

...what the heck is Charizard doing? Preparing to Mega Evolve?

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon Hah, I am not sure I could do the meme justice and what has been made of it by others are really good. Oh, and Charizard's final smash is it's mega-evolution, as is Lucario's. You can see them both in the last twenty seconds of the Nintendo Direct.

@ Z25 Z25 Thank you for the kind words, mate. I was actually worried that last reference would be missed by the majority of users. For what it is worth, I actually am confident that Ridley will be a playable character. I just thought the pokings-of-fun was too good to pass up and the shop fit too well.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I made this about a month ago. I forgot about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon Hah, I am not sure I could do the meme justice and what has been made of it by others are really good. Oh, and Charizard's final smash is it's mega-evolution, as is Lucario's. You can see them both in the last twenty seconds of the Nintendo Direct.

@ Z25 Z25 Thank you for the kind words, mate. I was actually worried that last reference would be missed by the majority of users. For what it is worth, I actually am confident that Ridley will be a playable character. I just thought the pokings-of-fun was too good to pass up and the shop fit too well.
No problem :) and I have to agree it is really fun to poke fun at him being anything but playable. I hope they show him off at e3, although sakurai could be a master troll and hide him till release. Just imagine the last pic of the day, potd: (just the pyro sphere) be sure to buy the game today, your in for a BIG suprise!

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Inappropriate content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The point of Optimistic Charizard is to be optimistic in all situations. You could use him as a sarcastic meme based on the situation.
And yet no one has made "Charizard top tier? You betcha!" yet.
This needs to happen.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Our another new meme should be a meme where we take a bunch of the pics and make them dragon ball z related to create one giant story.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Optimistic Charizard is better than Alfonzo!

So many great smash memes!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
http://i.imgur.com/6RQqCz4.jpg

Not Smash 4 or a in game screenshot.
Also I didn't make it.

sorry for double post but someone should take todays shot and say:

"When G&W fights on Balloon Fight, Alfonzo is in charge of being the background. Alfonzo: "leave it to me""

I think picture would be obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This was supposed to be just a silly edit.

This was supposed to just poke fun at something.

...But it ended up being the best thing I have ever made in Photoshop.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Remember that posting mes with offensive language is considered a form of censor dodging. Posting inappropriate material is inappropriate.

But a lot of these are funny. I'm digging Optimistic Charizard!

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
index.jpg
Was watching AoT a week ago and felt the need to make this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom