• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This is for the annoying trolls and fanboys you guys encounter in life.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Scene: Sonic, Samus, Dillon and a Goron stand up. Then Sonic shouts:"TRANSFORM!". They both curl into a ball and then sonic shouts:"ROLL OUT!". And they both dash forward. Eccept Samus that rolls slowerly.

Last edited:

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
I made a chart of the current roster organized by their respective heights in their series. Perhaps a little less than half are marked with tildes showing that there is either no explicitly stated height for that character (however, none are baseless speculation and the heights I have below were chosen from considerable evidence provided from various sources). Not sure if this counts as "funny" but thought it would fit as well here as anywhere (and personally, it gave me a chuckle to see that "King" Dedede is barely bigger than Luma). Feedback welcome. Link to full with download option.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I Googled "Didja hear the one about Alfred? "

Which led me to "Alfred and the Rumor Weed. "

How old are we?

I made a chart of the current roster organized by their respective heights in their series. Perhaps a little less than half are marked with tildes showing that there is either no explicitly stated height for that character (however, none are baseless speculation and the heights I have below were chosen from considerable evidence provided from various sources). Not sure if this counts as "funny" but thought it would fit as well here as anywhere (and personally, it gave me a chuckle to see that "King" Dedede is barely bigger than Luma). Feedback welcome. Link to full with download option.
That moment when a Luma is taller than Kirby.

Last edited:

Klaww

Smash Cadet
NNID
KlawwTheClown
3DS FC
1220-6841-7284
I made this a few weeks back and forgot about it. I feel like it's probably already been done but I spent an embarrassingly long time making the text look right so I'll just drop it here anyway.

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
That moment when a Luma is taller than Kirby.
Yeah. Some other comparisons that surprised me - the four tallest humans currently in the game are female characters; Charizard, a dragon that can be flown upon, is the same height as "little" Mac; Kirby is only a little larger than Mario's nose and DeDeDe being smaller than Yoshi's nose.

Some extrapolation and random tidbits: it would take ~3400 pikmin to lift Bowser. The original Ridley is about 8 ft, roughly the same height as Ganon and still smaller than Bowser. I found out some other weird official specs as well, such as the ages of a good amount of the characters like Sonic (classic) being 15, both Samus (Other M) and Mario being 26, Marth being 16, Fox being 18 with Rosalina probably the oldest at 100+. Maybe I will make a few more charts if people like that sort of thing

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yeah. Some other comparisons that surprised me - the four tallest humans currently in the game are female characters; Charizard, a dragon that can be flown upon, is the same height as "little" Mac; Kirby is only a little larger than Mario's nose and DeDeDe being smaller than Yoshi's nose.

Some extrapolation and random tidbits: it would take ~3400 pikmin to lift Bowser. The original Ridley is about 8 ft, roughly the same height as Ganon and still smaller than Bowser. I found out some other weird official specs as well, such as the ages of a good amount of the characters like Sonic (classic) being 15, both Samus (Other M) and Mario being 26, Marth being 16, Fox being 18 with Rosalina probably the oldest at 100+. Maybe I will make a few more charts if people like that sort of thing
Marth is 16? Dang....

King Dedede being like a foot tall is kinda strange too... eh, he is a penguin after all! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom