• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
ah, I had not guessed Fox to be a character that ages in his series. I had understood that he stated to be 18 years of age in Starfox 64 rather than circa that game's chronology. I thought it may be a bit difficult to make a timeline given there are a few characters which are unable to be carbon-dated (so to speak) such as Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu (maybe the average lifespan of a mouse?) or Yoshi (few days old? It just popped out of an egg after all) but if anyone wants to contribute any concrete dates (maybe with the character model shown in SSB4, such as Twilight Princess Link for example and citations would be nice), I would definate take that data and try to do something with it. Or if anyone else has an idea for an infographic with smash, I would welcome ideas. Thought this all seemed fun anyway. Glad a few of you think so as well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ah, I had not guessed Fox to be a character that ages in his series. I had understood that he stated to be 18 years of age in Starfox 64 rather than circa that game's chronology. I thought it may be a bit difficult to make a timeline given there are a few characters which are unable to be carbon-dated (so to speak) such as Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu (maybe the average lifespan of a mouse?) or Yoshi (few days old? It just popped out of an egg after all) but if anyone wants to contribute any concrete dates (maybe with the character model shown in SSB4, such as Twilight Princess Link for example and citations would be nice), I would definate take that data and try to do something with it. Or if anyone else has an idea for an infographic with smash, I would welcome ideas. Thought this all seemed fun anyway. Glad a few of you think so as well.
If you read Yoshi's text in game he says he was trapped in the egg by Bowser

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

You will probably not get the reference unless you played Donkey Kong 64 but here's the voice.

Not sure if their funny but ah well... c:

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308

You will probably not get the reference unless you played Donkey Kong 64 but here's the voice.

Not sure if their funny but ah well... c:
What did Sheik mean about a certain monkey?

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Warning Received
-image removed-

Been meaning to make this for a while now finally got around to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Warning Received
-image removed-

Moderator Edit: Please adhere to the same censor as the rest of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom