• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Optimistic Charizard is sooo last week.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What was the deal with the Supspace Emissary clouds?
You know that cutscene where the Halberd comes to the stadium at the start, and the clouds go all red?

When that scene was shown off before Brawl's release, people made out various villain characters in the clouds, saying they would be playable. Two of them happened to be Bowser and Ganondorf. I think Ridley and Mewtwo were the other two.

This Pac-Man cloud thing is that all over again.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know that cutscene where the Halberd comes to the stadium at the start, and the clouds go all red?

When that scene was shown off before Brawl's release, people made out various villain characters in the clouds, saying they would be playable. Two of them happened to be Bowser and Ganondorf. I think Ridley and Mewtwo were the other two.

This Pac-Man cloud thing is that all over again.
Oh, wow. Well then. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just in case I wasn't clear - the cloud thing in Brawl meant nothing (Bowser and Ganondorf were GOING to be in the game regardless).

Even if Pac-Man is in the game, I'm not taking that cloud formation as a hint. Pac-Man's original sprite is such a simple geometric shape, that even if I looked up at the sky from my kitchen window now, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with a..."funny" picture. In truth though, I will give you all nightmares.

EDIT: Here it is, the Zero Suit Samus redesign we've all been waiting for:

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Just in case I wasn't clear - the cloud thing in Brawl meant nothing (Bowser and Ganondorf were GOING to be in the game regardless).

Even if Pac-Man is in the game, I'm not taking that cloud formation as a hint. Pac-Man's original sprite is such a simple geometric shape, that even if I looked up at the sky from my kitchen window now, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with a..."funny" picture. In truth though, I will give you all nightmares.

EDIT: Here it is, the Zero Suit Samus redesign we've all been waiting for:

I don't know who that is,

and I don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom