• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

PowerBomb

Smash Master

Pseudo-Sonic Mask.

Nana got herself a new 'stache.

Just messing around with the Unrestricted Camera and that popped up.

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
Here's my attempt at translating this Manga. I actually tried, but failed pretty horribly...

Title: Yearning of Pokemon Never to Grow?

Upper Right Panel: PT: One percent, set capture! Breeding place pure hot water pond! All depending on moth sprout.

Lower Right Panel: Poof!

Upper Left Panel: PT: Well, good result, be proud! Metal Special set exchange for current.

Gah, I give up... It's way too hard when you do it the hard way... That's the best I could do... But, whatever's on the 4th panel, must be something about Rayquaza that PT didn't know about, and would cause him to cry for whatever reason. Since one of the translations for what PT said involved a breeding place, maybe it has something to do with that? I dunno...

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
Here's my attempt at translating this Manga. I actually tried, but failed pretty horribly...

Title: Yearning of Pokemon Never to Grow?

Upper Right Panel: PT: One percent, set capture! Breeding place pure hot water pond! All depending on moth sprout.

Lower Right Panel: Poof!

Upper Left Panel: PT: Well, good result, be proud! Metal Special set exchange for current.

Gah, I give up... It's way too hard when you do it the hard way... That's the best I could do... But, whatever's on the 4th panel, must be something about Rayquaza that PT didn't know about, and would cause him to cry for whatever reason. Since one of the translations for what PT said involved a breeding place, maybe it has something to do with that? I dunno...
I translated the last panel, and it does have to do with breeding....

Pokedex: Now that you have capture Rayquaza you have received a curse, your balls will fall off tomorrow. Have a nice day.

And that's why his crying......I would be sad too If I couldn't breed any more.....

dagron

Smash Rookie
Might as well put some of my better snapshots here.

Falcon Groin kick

ouch D:

Whoa Ganon personal bubble

Snake has company

Well then...

Tingle has a new friend :)

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
heres some satire for you

i told you i would go back to drawing. all these are new and for you. thank you for your support

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
no, no you can't ........

/rant?

geesh, have you ever heard of sarcasm?

whether he knew it was sarcasm or not, that comment would have been made, when people assert one position, those against will respond when the opportunities arise

and marsroy should just stick to actual pictures of brawl which he took in game

more than half of the people here are feeling like their computers got the flu and started barfing out ms paint on this page recently, if you know what i mean...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Round things...her ****? I though Lucario was talking about her shoulder pads xD

Should have been Zero Suit Samus then :p

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
... yeah i guess that was kinda funny .

lol youre missing the point man. there is no right or wrong way to use ms paint. just as long as youre having fun and youre trying to express yourself it doesnt need to be picture perfect. im just glad we can all get along. and share our oh so many styles.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Round things...her ****? I though Lucario was talking about her shoulder pads xD

Should have been Zero Suit Samus then :p
i first thought that too, until i finished reading the comic, i'm like "he must be talkin about her weird giant round shoulder pads that her suit always has..." but then i was like... "ohhhh..."

and most people would like drawings to at least be attempting to not look like a 2 year old sketch with crayons, with a TON of photoshop fillers and effects applied to it to try to cover it up.

i'm just the person who likes works of art that actually try, instead of some paintings by Barnett Newman

(Who's Afraid of Red, Yellow, and Blue?)

(Onement 1)

or Jackson Pollock

(No. 5)

or Sam Francis

(Black and Red)

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
those people are famous painters . those pieces are priceless. and i can understand you dont like me or what i do . but its not wrong.
but let me live. as i let you live. no fighting.

so anyway .. you want me to take the filters off? its just as good. i do it to give texture. i found it fun. like i said before . i wasnt making them for you . i just had to do something before the game came out. i would just lay in bed with the laptop. and draw and draw and draw. for hours. im glad people like rupeeclock and the others have more talent than i do. its just. i have never been precise. never im my whole life. and i think thats ok. i dont think i need to change. at least not in this area. if rupeeclock or anyone else doesnt like .. just tell the mods or something have me kicked off. im sure you can think of a good excuse. but i really dont see why everyone is all crazy over this.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
mm500, that last one looks like a pizza

and marsroy, yeah, although your drawing are hideous in general (lolol), laying off the horrid photoshop filters will help.

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
I translated the last panel, and it does have to do with breeding....

Pokedex: Now that you have capture Rayquaza you have received a curse, your balls will fall off tomorrow. Have a nice day.

And that's why his crying......I would be sad too If I couldn't breed any more.....
You translated it, huh? Oh well, good thing I took it to a master for translation checking.

Y.S. said:
I'm glad you're interested in translating Japanese.
Following is the translation I attempted.
Though it's not perfect, I hope it helps ;)

Code:
Title:
あこがれのポケモンマスター
Yearning (for) Pokemon Master

Upper Right:
いけ!ゼニガメ
スマッシュプレートだ!
Go Squirtle! Throw the Smash plate!
(Trophy stands are called Smash plates in Japan)

Lower Right:
ポンッ
Poof!

Upper Left:
これでボスのフィギュア全種ゲットだぜ!
よくやった!
(ゼニ~)
Well done, Squirtle!
Now, I have completed my collection of Boss trophies with this one!

Lower Left:
俺の図鑑に
記録はされないんだけどね
...It'll never (be) recorded on my Pokédex, though...

Groudon
384Rayquaza
Jirachi

Seen:999  Obtained:0
And now we know. He's seen every Pokémon, but didn't catch 'em all in a PokéBall, so the PokéDex didn't record them as being caught.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
You translated it, huh? Oh well, good thing I took it to a master for translation checking.

And now we know. He's seen every Pokémon, but didn't catch 'em all in a PokéBall, so the PokéDex didn't record them as being caught.

....which reminds me....

oh, Lex, your such a bad boy

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
pdog you need a hug i know lol . but dont get these people started on dc comic heroes . they will never stop lol .

Top Bottom