• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I think it's wolf's brain that needs fixing....
It was broken a long time ago. Wanna know why?

His head asploded like Wario.

Fox: Oh crap! My original Final Smash that made more sense just left!

Fox: Now I'll have to deal with another...

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Nope :dizzy:

And also:

Someone posted this on BC, and I still have no clue what it means, but it appeared to go over well, so I'm posting it.
**** I have been doing that joke over the boards since King Dedede was confirmed, I just hate the guy who made this because he made it before I could do it, still its awesome.

If you dont have a clue of what is that look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXF_WPJ18po

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
FUNNY PICTURE OR VIDEO NEEDED

ON the starfox stage we need a video of an r-wing(not big starfox fan can't spell) lifting off with a lankmaster

xbrinkx

Smash Ace

HEY! HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN!
Link:*screaming bloody murder at the revival of Navi*

Kirby: Ug, I think that banana was slipped on.

And the wild Diddy approaches the box that cleverly blends in our hunter. Diddy's getting suspicious...

He pulled a fast one on us! Run away! Hoh, crap! Tranquilize him, tranquilize him!

Hah, phew. Our bounty hunter has claimed his prey. :chuckle:

I think they made a mistake with the Wiimote.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
^^ Awesome. :)
Guess what else is awesome.

Sakurai: LANDMASTERS?!?!?!1?!11/!//?

Er... No?

Sakurai: How about more randomness?!!!?

The opposite of yes.

Sakurai: Then it must be taking over the world. *has evil grin*

O.O'''. Um...
Sakurai: No? Then what?

I was thinking along the lines of...

You must recover!

Pit: Oh dang, Link's full charged. Watch ou-

Pit: Oww, I just got mindgamed.

spindash

Smash Ace

This is Peach.

...and this is Luigi. Such a charming fellow...

After years of prolonging his pent up feelings for the Princess, with Mario off on another whirlwind adventure, it was time that he took the leap of faith. And so he was in luck. Peach agreed to a date, a night of fun, a night of excitement! After all, he had saved her as well in the past.

The night started off innocently enough, smiles were to be had all around... Until they decided it would be fun to experiment with the club scene.

Everybody danced!

Everybody raved! The fog machines were on full blast! Life was grand for Luigi and Peach as they enjoyed themselves... However, where there was fun, there was also temptation.

These were no ordinary mushrooms. Oh no~

Sooner or later, as they caved into the excitement of trying 'something new', they began to lose control.

One thing would lead to another...

The next thing they knew, they were rolling about in a fleet of uncontrollable actions within what Luigi would like to call, "The Negative Zone." She was on Luigi's turf now! Heads were spinning!

Sparks were flying!

It was a wild and bizarre night for the both of them. And what did he have to show for it the next day?

"It was worth it."

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

This is Peach.

...and this is Luigi. Such a charming fellow...

After years of prolonging his pent up feelings for the Princess, with Mario off on another whirlwind adventure, it was time that he took the leap of faith. And so he was in luck. Peach agreed to a date, a night of fun, a night of excitement! After all, he had saved her as well in the past.

The night started off innocently enough, smiles were to be had all around... Until they decided it would be fun to experiment with the club scene.

Everybody danced!

Everybody raved! The fog machines were on full blast! Life was grand for Luigi and Peach as they enjoyed themselves... However, where there was fun, there was also temptation.

These were no ordinary mushrooms. Oh no~

Sooner or later, as they caved into the excitement of trying 'something new', they began to lose control.

One thing would lead to another...

The next thing they knew, they were rolling about in a fleet of uncontrollable actions within what Luigi would like to call, "The Negative Zone." She was on Luigi's turf now! Heads were spinning!

Sparks were flying!

It was a wild and bizarre night for the both of them. And what did he have to show for it the next day?

"It was worth it."
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LMAO

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice

Luigi: It's nice (borat style)
or

Luigi: What the? But look where I hit him...and no massive damage either...

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai: This time around I’d like to present him as less of the eternal second fiddle—and maybe give him a new title like, "everyone’s favorite man in green"!

Luigi: It's your favorite green Mama Luigi for you, Sakurai!

Link: WTF SAKURAI?!?!?!?! I thought I was your favorite man in green!

Cheezball

Smash Ace
btw where can I find the picture with all characters and they look like dis http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/ahruon/lucario.gif
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/ahruon/wolfSF.gif
OH NOES!!! ATTACK OF THE OFF-TOPIC!!!! RUN!! jk, but idk.

Mario: I'll fix your bike for you sir. For I am a plumber.
Wario thinking: But wait... plumbers don't know how to fix an engine...

Mario: Here you go!
Wario: Thanks-WOOOOAAAHHH!!!! TOOoOoOoO FaAAaAaAST!!!!!!!!!!

Then Wario "Die".

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space… and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition… and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call… the negative zone.

ALSO:

<Obligatory Landmaster Joke>​

.:Alex:.

Smash Cadet

Mario: Anybody for a hug?!

Zelda: Somebody help me!!!! I'm being kidnapped, and I'm going commando!!
Link: *drools* Oh yeah baby! I'm coming Zel- OH MY GOD SHE'S A MAN!!!

Kirby: Samus it's King Bulblin, your ex!! He's back for more!
Zamus: DEAR GOD NOT THE HORNS AGAIN!!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Hey, Luigi! Your Final Smash makes you use drugs and play hippie music, right?

Yup! Why do you ask?

Since there aren't any New Age retro hippies to beat up in here, you're about as close to one as I'll ever get! Have at you!

AHHHHH!!!! HELP MEEEEE!!!

Top Bottom