• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Pengie

Smash Lord

Hi I'm Zelda.

And I'm Samus. Welcome to the Smash Kitchen. Today our guest is none other than the holiday treat guru Snake Schwedy.

Hello ladies. Thank you for having me on the show today.

Well we are glad that you are here. By the way we heard that you were going to bring us a special treat for the show.

Ah yes, I did bring something for you. I had a very hard time deciding what to bring. I mean there were so many things I could have brought out. But I knew I was going to bring one of my many balls. There were so many of my balls that I could have brung.

There were my Sticky Balls,

My White Balls,

My Monster Balls,

Or even my Shiny Balls.

But at last I decided to bring a family recipe.

My Schwedy Balls. Would you like to hold my balls Samus.

Why thank you. If you don't mind I'm going to take a nibble at your balls... Your balls taste delicious but they are a bit salty. Here Zelda try one.

Wow your balls are delicious. Can you tell us the recipe for you Schwedy Balls.

I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. Here let me give some to the audience.

As you can see, no one can resist my Schwedy Balls.

cookie for the reference. (very, very easy)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl

Hi I'm Zelda.

And I'm Samus. Welcome to the Smash Kitchen. Today our guest is none other than the holiday treat guru Snake Schwedy.

Well we are glad that you are here. By the way we heard that you were going to bring us a special treat for the show.

Ah yes, I did bring something for you. I had a very hard time deciding what to bring. I mean there were so many things I could have brought out. But I knew I was going to bring one of my many balls. There were so many of my balls that I could have brung.

My White Balls,

My Monster Balls,

Or even my Shiny Balls.

Why thank you. If you don't mind I'm going to take a nibble at your balls... Your balls taste delicious but they are a bit salty. Here Zelda try one.

delicious dish, and you win the internet for that...

D

Deleted member

Pengie, I knew yours was SNL...I have a DVD with some of the X-Mas skits and that is one of them.

DeltaZ...SBEmail, right? The ironic was that Strong Bad doesn't have fingers--He wears boxing gloves

And I can't believe it took me this long to get around to do this:

.:Alex:.

Smash Cadet

Lesbian Kirby
Just for the record, this one is my favourite. I almost called something much less interesting when I somehow hit upon this idea. I haven't made myself laugh so hard in a long time. It was quite fun to do that compilation. I might do more...

Brawler1432

Smash Lord

Hi I'm Zelda.

My White Balls,

My Monster Balls,

Or even my Shiny Balls.

SNL reverence =win!

finalark

SNORLAX
Pengie, I knew yours was SNL...I have a DVD with some of the X-Mas skits and that is one of them.

DeltaZ...SBEmail, right? The ironic was that Strong Bad doesn't have fingers--He wears boxing gloves

And I can't believe it took me this long to get around to do this:

I actually set that as my computer's wallpaper...

Fandangox

Smash Lord

You will first change the baby, wash the plates, call my mom, finishing my typos then play with the baby dress him like a navy sailor and let him throw food at your face.

But if I do all of that... I wont have time to kill myslef.

Cookie for the reference (first quote may not be quoted exactly)

D

Deleted member

Silver: You will rue the day Silver the Hedgehog was deconfirmed as even an AT!

Pengie

Smash Lord

You will first change the baby, wash the plates, call my mom, finishing my typos then play with the baby dress him like a navy sailor and let him throw food at your face.

But if I do all of that... I wont have time to kill myslef.

Cookie for the reference (first quote may not be quoted exactly)
Scrubs reference.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice

Sega assist trophies.... may they rest in deconformation...

Isn't this amazing! Look at all the places you can't possibly see or go!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Tails: Why does that **** silver thing keep following me? Sakurai said it was suppose to only be me and Knuckles. Who the hell is that dude?

Silver: Wait up, Miles! It's me, Silver, remember? I was in Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Rivals 2 with you! Remember me? I'm all cool with my telekinesis and stuff, come on let me join the Brawl! Please!

Tails: I need security! Security! Security!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Tails: I've been part of the Sonic franchise for I don't know how long yet I still don't understand how I can run upside-down.

Top Bottom