• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice

Olimar on LSD: Duuuuuude! My shoes are... whoah! The floor man! AHH IM on fire, but the texture is so amazing!

Dark Aether

Smash Cadet

YOOO! What's good, MTV Cribs? I'm Luigi Mario. Yea, that's right, the infamous younger brother. Second in line but not one to come in behind anyone. Arite, let me show you my crib!

Arite yo, this is my back yard. Oh! And you all know this guy. My brother Mario, but I like to call this dawg Big Red! Aw yea, son you know what's good nowyoutellmewhat'sgoodbruthahWHASAAAAAAAP!?

Ok, now let me show you something real quick... heh. The feds don't know about this ****, but I'm gonna show you guys. This is my "crop". I call em "happy buds".
Awwww yeaaaaah, baby.

Let me show you how good this stuff is. Here's my best customer. Yo D3, how's the bud treatin you today, son?
Mmmmmm...
Yea boy. Don't believe me? Here cameradude, you try.

[Offscreen]- Whoa... nice.

Yo lemme show you my breakdancing skillz, right quick.
Hey! You got any more crop for me, Luigi? I really need a fix right now, man.
Oh no you didn't. Excuse me one sec, yo.

Yo dude, you never even payed me for the last time, SON! YOU BETTA HAVE MY MONEY THIS TIME, ***** OR I'M GONNA HAVE TO TAKE IT FROM YOU!
WAAAH! I-I-I don't have it this time, man, bu-bu-but if you just gimme something now I-I-I'll have your money for you next time I swear!
Oh no, dawg. You're giving me my money NOW!

THAT'S RIGHT I GET MINE, SON!

Now get outa here, *****.

Hahaha! I'm sorry you had to see that MTV, but I get money. Anyway, let me show you the bedroom. Yea, here it is, bed, closet, and the balcony. Oh, who's on my balcony today? Yea, it's my "brother's" girl, Peach, or as I like to call her from mine and her "adventures", Peaches-n-Cream. Mhmm, you know what I'm talkin' about.
Oooh! I know what you're talking about, daddy.
Shut up, baby. Daddy's moving on. You stay here, I'll be back later.

Well, here's the last stop, MTV, my garage. Now... this is embarassing. I did have a nice bike, but... I think somebody stole it. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but really I did have one, and it was all like VROOM-VROOM! Yeah... my boys are still trying to find that yellow punk. We think we have a lead. Don't worry, like I said, I gets mine.

Alright, MTV, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I'm out. PEACE!
I LOL'd, Luigi is such a pimp.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Olimar: I got the triforce. Let's get the hell out of here. (Reference)
HOLY Crap! nobody has answered this one? Wow, anyways the answer is the Fox and Mario Comedy Show. MasterLinkX is a very funny person...

A link is here, actually two, here's one:

A Link

and this one:

Give me a cookie or something, please :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
HOLY Crap! nobody has answered this one? Wow, anyways the answer is the Fox and Mario Comedy Show. MasterLinkX is a very funny person...
I can't give you a cookie but I can give you 25 points. Anyway...

Metaknight: I am in yur house, breaking the place.
Luigi: Stop breaking my house! It's not nice.
Metaknight: But it's fun...

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
How a Monkey sings

oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Mario/Wario/Fox-U SUCK!!!!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace

oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Mario/Wario/Fox-U SUCK!!!!
...Ever hear the words, "No song posts!!!"?

Cheezball

Smash Ace

Precious, my precious, oooh my precious...

Guess the reference.

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

ROFL SPOILERSZZZ

LORD OF THE RINGS

.:Alex:.

Smash Cadet
The Simpsons Episode, Huricane Neddy. Easy Indeed.

Very amusing too.

=^_^=

I had a cookie for you, but Kirby stole it. Maybe you can yank it out of his mouth or something. ;)

I baked it myself, which is probably why it looks like a giant turd. :psycho:

Top Bottom