• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Pengie

Smash Lord

It's Morphin' time

Dragonzord

Mastodon

Nana: Pterodactyl

Popo: Triceratops

Sabertooth-Tiger

Tyrannosaurus!

Cheezball

Smash Ace

One... Two... Five!

One... Two... Three!

You got it wrong idiot! Now it isn't going to blow up! Join me Fox, or else you will DIE.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice

Internet Phenoms have found their way into Brawl.

(Who can guess what phenom I am referencing?)
It's obviously Sonic Sez. I'm surprised almost no one has made their own Sonic Sez versions of Brawl except for me, and one other guy.

"Kid, there's nothing more cool than being Metaknight, but if Wario tries to fart on you in a way that makes you want to taste a Yoshi, THAT'S NO GOOD. It's your clothes, Snake can't make you take them off if you don't want to. So what do you do? First, you say "There's been a delay in the Americas", then you gotta RECOVER! *zoom*"

OLOL MYN IS TEH BEST NO QUESHUN

By the way, Ageman is the best at these. No question. Oh, and Meta-Kirby got that joke from Smash Kingdom.

M.K

Level 55
^Yep, he's right. It was funny, so I decided to put it up here :p Looks like someone caught me red-knee-capped! (Right?) LOL

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Does anyone have that picture of the Smash Br-Os cereal? I looked through the entire thread, and didn't see it.

finalark

SNORLAX
Here's my try at something no one has done yet... I think.

A brand spankin' new Pitfall: 120 Coins

A Franklin Badge for that special someone with out a reflector, 450 Coins.

Beating the Smash Ball out of your buddy before he can use his Final Smash: Priceless.

There's some things money can't buy, for everything else there's Smash Bros.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman

Lucas: Look It's Captain Falcon!
Kirby: WHERE! LIEK OMGZ?!

Lucas: Oh.. wait that's just falco..
Kirby: Oh.. Wait a sec! He isn't confirmed yet! LIEK OMGZ!!

Lucas: Oh brother...

I tried...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER ONE

Sonic: Wow.. Who knew that lying on the side of a building and seeing clouds could be peaceful.. There's a flower.. And there is a dolphin.. And there is... Mario?

Mario: It's-a-me! Mario
Sonic: How did u get there?
Mario: I did a Barrel Ro-

Fox: No. more. FADS!!

Lucas: STOP SHOUTING!

And Kids, this is how Smash Bros started.

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim

Kids, if you ever have a bully problem, take a deep breath, imagine a happy place...

and when the f*cker ain't lookin knock his a$$ out with a big f*ckin hammer.

only pu$$ies run away and tell their moms. Cool kids settle their problems with hammers
ah that smash bros flash cartoon never gets old lolz

just remember guys. if geno doesnt get into smash bros, he'll probably blow up japan

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance

Link: You must recover!

Pokemon Trainer: You must recover!

Animal Crossers: You must recover!

Navi: You must recover!

Zamus: You must recover!

Pikachu: You must recover!

Wario: WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP SAYING THAT??

Pikachu: You don't have time to ponder such questions, as I have just grabbed a Smash Ball!

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord

Snake: Alright hands behind your back. You know the drill. Right to remain silent and all that. Come quietly and this will be easy for you.

Ike: Ah come on, officer! Cut me some f****** slack will ya? How was I suppose to know you can't carry two handed swords with one hand?

Snake: MMMM. That's some serious power you have in those big, muscled arms, isn't it?

Ike: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, thanks?

*10 Minutes Later*

Ike: Hey um, Can I ask a question?

Snake: What's bugging ya, big boy?

Ike: Why the F*CK are we still standing here?! Aren't you suppose to like "book me", or like throw me in the back of your car and drive me down to the precinct or whatever?

Snake: Woah, Woah,Woah What's the rush? Let's just stand here and enjoy the beautiful hues of sunset.

Ike: ...................................................You're not really a police officer, are you?

Lucas: Hey look, Kirby. There are two gay men making out over there.

Kirby: Aw, What the f***, man? You really shouldn't be allowed to do that in public.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman

Have we got Bows?

No.

We have the Holy Hand Grenade.

Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

How does it, uh... how does it work?

I know not, my liege.

Consult the Book of Armaments!

Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One.

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."

And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu...

Skip a bit, Brother

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe,

who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Amen.

Amen.

ONE...TWO...FIVE!

Three sir!

Right! THREE!

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
That was amazing. You deserve a very big cookie, and you should win the thread. I get the feeling though that someone is going to quote your whole post, pictures and all, and i'm going to get annoyied...Oh well it was worth it, nice.

Mr. Brawl and Watch

Smash Apprentice

NEWCOMER: SNAKE

hey, thats pretty neat

NEWCOMER: SONIC

thats cool

NEWCOMER: MEGAMAN

allright good good thats enough

NEWCOMER: RAYMAN

what

NEWCOMER: DUKE NUKEM

oh you gotta be kidding me

NEWCOMER: MASTER CHIEF

no. no! enough is enough. im all about, you kno third parties and all, but thi-this is just too phucking much, i cant take it anymore. no! no! phuck you guys, im not gonna take it anymore!

ive had it! enough of this ****.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
@ Mr. Brawl and Watch

Isn't that based on some sprite of Brawl?

...I can't think....of the name.

It was still funny nonetheless.

Top Bottom