• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Yaya

Smash Champion

!!!!!!!!

Fox! What does the scouter say about his power level!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER ONE THOOOOOOOOOOOUUUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHAT, ONE THOU-

well.......well, that's not so bad.......

KICK HIS A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario: Mama mia!

That reminds me of mine, I was the first to post one like that...

Link: Fox! What does the scouter say about his power level?

Fox: It's only 20.

Link: Oh, okay.

D

Deleted member

HOW IS THAT FUNNY!
omfg..

It doesn't make sense. The only reason people would laugh at that is because it's random, which is pretty old to do to tell youthe truth..
You haven't seen the Dancing Prairie Dog on YouTube, have you?
Thank you, KraidGuy

Anyone who's ever worked at or been to a Starbucks should get this one. :)

I gotta go, later
Oh dear, you're not allowed to say "Goodbye", et cetera, when you leave the forums, unless you're a moderater, et cetera. Not to be rude, but are trying to get banned?

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Just throwing it out there, but quoting images, especially quoting multiple images, is a horrible practice and it makes me (and I'm sure many others) annoyed and tired. Scrolling through the ads is annoying enough - so if you're gonna quote an image, quote ONE, maybe TWO - but quoting anything more is just asking for a beating.

Anyway, hope you guys liked my other one. Here's another!

D

Deleted member

Just throwing it out there, but quoting images, especially quoting multiple images, is a horrible practice and it makes me (and I'm sure many others) annoyed and tired. Scrolling through the ads is annoying enough - so if you're gonna quote an image, quote ONE, maybe TWO - but quoting anything more is just asking for a beating.

Anyway, hope you guys liked my other one. Here's another!

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice

Samus: Uh-oh!!! He got a Smash Ball!!!!! Repeat, danger, danger!!!
Mario: It's a-me, Mario!!!! Haha!!!!!!

Mario: *Messes up on Final Smash* Aw, Mama Mia :urg:!!
Samus: Phew, for a second, I thought.....

Samus: ...aw, crap. We're doomed.
Mario: Yahoo!!!

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

It burns!

When you have unprotected sex, your not just sleeping with them, but all there past sexual partners aswell

stay protected

wear a condom

whoa_its_dave

Smash Rookie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Please be safe...

Drive safe.

Wear protection.

PARTY IT UP!!!

Best wishes on the new year...

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Sadness.

Kinda makes me sad that not a lot of posters are putting much effort. Using the same jokes over and over again... Or maybe I'm just not easily amused. Lol. Whatever.

Either way, I spent a few hours finding some ones that I personally find funny. Not, not all of these will make you ROFL, but a few might crack a smile I think. :)

Enjoy!

Like?

Haha, I like 'em and hopefully I made an example of how to actually take your time and not just hotlink 800 images with "safe sex" written under them. Anyway, yay! Happy New Year again!

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice

Unfortunately for Pit, Samus didn't want their relationship to continue, and Pit was nutered.

Luckily, Pit escaped.

Unluckily, Samus caught up to him.

Oh No!

Aaah!!!

Oh, the horror!

"NUTER!!!!"

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Kinda makes me sad that not a lot of posters are putting much effort. Using the same jokes over and over again... Or maybe I'm just not easily amused. Lol. Whatever.

Either way, I spent a few hours finding some ones that I personally find funny. Not, not all of these will make you ROFL, but a few might crack a smile I think. :)

Enjoy!

Like?

Haha, I like 'em and hopefully I made an example of how to actually take your time and not just hotlink 800 images with "safe sex" written under them. Anyway, yay! Happy New Year again!

I'm sorry, But I just want people to see this.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Haha, thanks! I want people to see them too! :D

Also, just a thought, but I think that unless someone is actually doing something TO the images, smaller-images would be better - especially in comic-like form. Takes too much scrolling time. :(

But yeah, I'm not moderator, lol, so I'd best keep things like that to myself.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
We can, we just need to do properties without clicking on the pics first. They're not that small though.
Makes sense, I guess it would just take too much effort. Lol.
But do you guys like mine? Should I make more? I have a bunch of pics saved that I know would make good ones. :)

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Ageman wins

But who are the rangers? (Besides Ike)
Haha, I dunno. Guess I could have photoshopped some in, lol, but we get the idea. And I'm actually very thankful that I can't think of any other Power-Ranger-like characters - not exactly a flattering thing. :)

Top Bottom