• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yo.

Just wanna say.

Mike Swaggar commentating Mango vs Leffen would be the most amazing thing ever.

For real though.

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
I think it's pretty obvious mike hagger shouldn't be allowed on the microphone when mango and leffen play.
Besides the fact that he's the only European alive who is capable of commentating Smash (seriously, try to find someone else), he actually knows to shut up when he thinks his commentary will have a bad effect on an important match. The dude might troll us all day and night, but he's not so bad.

Also to the guy betting it's Ken that Mango said he'd take along, I'll bet $10 that it's not Ken. Loser has to put the $10 into the Evo donation fund.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hoping for either Westballz/Lucky

Lucky cause Joey's da **** and I wanna see MaNg0/Lucky go ham

Westballz so we can see Westballz vs Calle W

btw someone record Mango vs Calle W(Hope he goes to BEAST)

Yobolight

Smash Lord
You guys should take money that is currently here and move it to EVO fund. SkullGirls passed up Melee.

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
True. We can all pay to send Mango to beerfests once we get our real problems out of the way.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Novi if you can, give my donations to the evo fund

I want to see mango go to Europe, but this is more important.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Hello everyone! As Mang0 changed his mind and still wants to go, this fund continues normally.

However, those who want get their money back and put them towards EVO will be refunded. I won't be putting any funds towards EVO myself, I merely refund those who want their money back and they can put that money to EVO if they want.

So if you want to get refunded PM me, give me your paypal account and you'll get your money back.

Also, thank you MikeHaggar, my master, for your generous donation

E:

To be honest I think everyone should donate to EVO, it's more important than this

MaNg0

Smash Hero
what im thinking is

well keep the money for my fund and if like the 500 is needed last minute

then yeah well give it up to evo

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
can't be cautious enough though the evo donations may come down to the very end of the deadline

:phone:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah

im working on ways to make money for evo

LAME *** SKULLGIRLS TRYNA RUIN MY SWEDEN TRIP

OMFGGGG

t3h Icy

Smash Master
This is like 6 months after EVO. You'll get your trip Mango! But we gotta crush some SKULLS first.

Top Bottom