• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
youll have a million more chances to see that
remember ppl, youll get your money back if mango wins, so you can give your money both to evo and this since youll most likely be getting this back

Bones0

Smash Legend
remember ppl, youll get your money back if mango wins, so you can give your money both to evo and this since youll most likely be getting this back
That'd make sense if the tournament was going to occur before the deadline of the Evo contest.

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
The opportunity to donate to the EVO fund closes in less than a week. Anyone saying we've got months had it seriously wrong.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I said this before but im 100 percent confirmed on coming to Europe if Mango goes.

Once this stupid Skull girls crap is over,Mango we must talk

Anand

Smash Journeyman
That'd make sense if the tournament was going to occur before the deadline of the Evo contest.
No, he's saying not to treat this as a donation (so as long as you can afford to lend some money instead of donating it, this is fine), because you'll get the money back soon.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
donate then if you win ill give it back

ROFLL

wheres leffen he had a good idea

@leffen

Varist

Smash Lord
armada knowingly depriving the community of the best matches

"(unlike pp)"

Get out of here PP.
Mango coming to Europe would have been so cool so I really hope this fund will work out.

Will send some money in the next few days or something.
The world better be ready for the best smash matches of all time

Vegard

Smash Lord
Yes you're the only one. Leffen has also proved to be better, so it's really not even up for debate.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
man, pbnj. You love going to tournaments don't you? Your name gets tossed around a lot at nationals and internationals. how you do you afford the travel costs, yo?

PB&J

Smash Hero
I love smash and traveling and making money for me isnt hard when im not lazy. but i might get some buddy passes for this. trying to get two for Mango can def go for sure. Plus ill get alot of cool footage and stuff as I watch mango destroy europe :)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
my head hurts

dont feel like doing math

just need more

mr ajp *******

LMAOAO

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i sandbagged the class

when i tried the 3rd time

i got a B then sandbagged a bit then got a C