• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I can house one person overnight on the 5th, but I have no extra beds, so floor w/blanket over it it is.

So if you REALLY want housing, but don't want to pay Waba, my place is an option. Provided that you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

EDIT:Actually, I don't sleep much anyhow, I guess the person staying can have the bed.

Curaga

Smash Ace
RXgaming.net was really considering attending this, but we've been incredibly busy and experienced quite a few delays for Herb 2 videos. We don't think it would be fair to everyone looking forward to those videos to bypass them and head on up here.

With that said, good luck to all of RXgaming's friends we've met since we've started in the tournament scene, and have fun!

Finch

Smash Lord
If you want to ride with me you need to contact me directly and convince me to go because no one has directly shown interest in riding with me.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
If you want to ride with me you need to contact me directly and convince me to go because no one has directly shown interest in riding with me.

-shows interest ALOT- ..... -by texting you ALOT untill i can go with you. Cmon Finch-ster dont let us down :( we REALLY need you for this...and even better if actually DO want to come.. so please just DO think through it ...hopefully u DO though lol :) txt me back if anything man.

- desperate uuaa

Finch

Smash Lord
Sorry to people that tried to contact me tonight. I've been out since 8 and my phone was on silent. I get home from work at 6 tomorrow so if you're interested in riding with me either text me during the day (preferable) or call/AIM me around then. My number is 863-738-5510.

If I don't know you I'm probably not going to drive you so don't call me.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss @ laijin

also: yessssssssssssssssssssss @ TO5 for being an amazing tournament. I can't wait ^_^

Oh so yeah I'm going to be whoring myself out at Pound 4 as a masseur so I'm going to be testing this out at TO5...I'll probably just do $1 massages for anyone whose secure enough with their manhood [or...if you're a girl who doesn't mind XD]...but for real, I'm pretty **** good.

Tourneys can be very stressful for a lot of people, and I guarantee this will help :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss @ laijin

also: yessssssssssssssssssssss @ TO5 for being an amazing tournament. I can't wait ^_^

Oh so yeah I'm going to be whoring myself out at Pound 4 as a masseur so I'm going to be testing this out at TO5...I'll probably just do $1 massages for anyone whose secure enough with their manhood [or...if you're a girl who doesn't mind XD]...but for real, I'm pretty **** good.

Tourneys can be very stressful for a lot of people, and I guarantee this will help :)
Can you do a hand massage? I knew a few people in high school that did amazing hand massages

chaddd

Smash Lord
sounds good

-chad.
I was going to respond with "Sure Amber, I didn't know you played Smash."

But this is like 10x better than anything I could have dreamed up. Wes is a complete badass.

Hbox: WTF. Money match, friendlies. Saying you are boring to watch play isn't an insult, btw. You just happened to pick a character as your main that in my OPINION will never be fun to watch. So money match me. Don't be scurred.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
my hand massages aren't as good as my back massages but I can do/try them, sure.

Please note that $1 massages aren't epicly long or anything...but they should be pretty good. If I feel that the demand gets too crazy I may have to up it to $2 simply because it takes a toll on my hands to do so many [one time at an afterparty at a bar I gave 29 (free) massages..and a good number of them were rather large-bodied individuals. My hands were about to fall off :(]

I would love to get my hands all over that Box ;)

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
Accepting a massage is not on the same page as asking for one, you offensive acehole. Poor Tope and Cyrain....Anyone know if they've had any luck finding a way to make the trip?

BTW, yesterday I took out a "student" loan just for money matches, and I don't have to pay it back until two years have passed. This is going to be awesome.

Top Bottom