• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Is there a microwave on the premises? If so, and so long as it has a Power Level function, is it okay if I sell my nachos at this? [and as usual, free nachos for the TOs ^_^]

If I'm able to bring my little TVs and stuff in the move, then I'll have 3 small TVs and at least a cube and wii [but only one copy of Melee]

and a recording setup + mic =D

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Toasty, I would be pleasantly surprised if I had to stop at a gas station, and saw you at the register, with a stand of "Toasty's Nachos".

Go for it. Buy 10,000 bricks and some other ****, and build your own gas station.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'll be at this MM-ing anyone who's ever said "TR4Q" or "Tires Don Exits" and took themselves seriously...I'll be ****** you with Ness ^_^
lawwwwwwwwwwwl

Even though I ain't a proponent of "TR4Q," I would definitely love to throw down with you in a MM.

Five bucks. My Sheik, your Ness. Best outta three.

C'mon, it's free money.

Smooth Criminal

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lawwwwwwwwwwwl

Even though I ain't a proponent of "TR4Q," I would definitely love to throw down with you in a MM.

Five bucks. My Sheik, your Ness. Best outta three.

C'mon, it's free money.

Smooth Criminal
hahaha yayuhhzz let's goooooeeezzz
This guy aint lieing I beat him with m2 hahahah 4 times has it been XD (I love you dog)
LMAO I still can't believe you beat Cyrain like that ;__; [he told me about it, didn't see a vid]
I remember when I used to be able to beat him [rarely] with Ness...he's too good now :(
looooool i remember that ness from RoM....i'll still MM u though
LOL kinda hard to forget a 3-stock eh? OOOHHHHH <3<3<3 ...**** wait, was that you??? sorry if it wasn't...but I remember it being a lot better than when I played Raynex's Fox hahaha [gahh I was soo close against him! :(]...and also: yes. MM. ^_^
toasty, I'll Ness ditto you.
Only because I love you.

Frames

DI
LOL kinda hard to forget a 3-stock eh? OOOHHHHH <3<3<3 ...**** wait, was that you??? sorry if it wasn't...but I remember it being a lot better than when I played Raynex's Fox hahaha [gahh I was soo close against him! :(]...and also: yes. MM. ^_^
LOL it was a 2 stock tyvm you used that stupid jacket bull**** but dayum i cant believe you almost beat raynex that was funny i remember that match...it was after i got 3 stocked by him

Nite

Smash Champion
LMAO I still can't believe you beat Cyrain like that ;__; [he told me about it, didn't see a vid]
I remember when I used to be able to beat him [rarely] with Ness...he's too good now :(
Iori ****ing cheats. Don't ever let him tell you otherwise. Hahaha.

Keep holding it down with Ness. ^_^

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOLOLOL I did I remember now =D Can't believe Raynex cut his finger THAT MORNING that ****ing blows :(

And yeah I 3 stocked this other Fox player now, I remember...he wasn't experienced at all so I won't insult him by posting his name...

But anyway...don't make me PK Toasty you ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1fHazzXY8

NITE! I need to play you...Falcos bring out the best in me, technically [or at least they're the best for me to warm up against :)]...I'm like Gohan, I need to get the godliness ***** outta me haha

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
LOLOLOL I did I remember now =D Can't believe Raynex cut his finger THAT MORNING that ****ing blows :(

And yeah I 3 stocked this other Fox player now, I remember...he wasn't experienced at all so I won't insult him by posting his name...

But anyway...don't make me PK Toasty you ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1fHazzXY8

NITE! I need to play you...Falcos bring out the best in me, technically [or at least they're the best for me to warm up against :)]...I'm like Gohan, I need to get the godliness ***** outta me haha
Holy ****

that was you?

We have to play now.

Do you liek star wars?

toasty

Smash Hero
hahaha yeah that was me.

People said you couldn't do a legit combo with YYG-jackets and I said they were wrong [spike-jacket to the 4th-and-onward hits of fair doesn't count]. So I made the video :)

I still love how people in those youtube comments love creating their own theories about what happened even though it was explained many times over in the comments and links/info have been given in the video info...yay youtube -_-

toasty

Smash Hero
EW N**** DENNY'S?!?!?! Gross. [low prices don't make up for the garbage they should pay you to eat...unless they've stepped their game up in the last decade, which was about how long it's been since I've gone to Denny's]

Actually I'd opt for a Firehouse Sub instead, now that I think about it ^_^

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Chilli's after the tourney.

Deal?

They have the greatest Queso dip with chips, basically nachos and cheese, I've ever had.

Do you make better nachos?

toasty

Smash Hero
You'll have to tell me when I make them at the tourney.

Seriously, you're going to want the salsa on mine. I know in the Norcal Smash forum you asked for there to be no sauce, but trust in toasty toast, unless you actually HATE salsa, I recommend you at least TRY it with the salsa :)

Queso dip, in general, is the ****ing bomb...so..it's going to be some tough comp, but I'll do my best and make em with love as usual =D

But only after I **** you with Ness. <3

toasty

Smash Hero
nah I just use AIM

so wait I'm losing track of MMs because I'm getting confused with the H.E.R.B.2 thread(s) >_>

who do I have MMs with?

Frames
Smooth Criminal - Ness Vs. Sheik (!!!)

LOL be sure that I will occasionally hold nacho fests!!!! Depends on the place I get and how much free time I end up having to host once my business gets under way

and thanks everyone for the welcome ^_^ y'all don't even know what's about to happen son!

Prepare to be hugged.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Well I'm not coming to this anymore, seeing as I won't be going to school in the South anymore.

Top Bottom