• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dang that's coming up soon... i wish i new about this a little bit sooner, i would have planned on coming...

PB&J

Smash Hero
its not going to be that cold..ga is weird..one day it is 68 next day it is 48...so dont go crazy with gloves and snorkles..i bet the weather will be hotter than the prediction

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Lolz at PB&J about teh weather. I have to say, it's probably July right about now. Never have I had a winter break soo....warm. lol

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, it's been like below 30 every morning, and hitting like 45-50 tops in mid afternoon.

if there's anything about georgia weather that I know, it's that it never follows previous trends.

I expect it to be like 85 day of. <_<;

seriously, last march one week on tuesday it was snowing and then by thursday afternoon it was 85 <_<;

Frames

DI
updated fl list

fl is sick

24...thats like a melee gigs on its own haha

me
qdvs
colbol
lambchops
seibrik
polmex
lamugi
zoro
marin
hiroshi
action *******
hungrybox
thomas
otru
skrach
raistlin
sheer madness
godmeowmix
dark sonic
rockcrock
linguini
cashmooney(?)
dr.barban20 phd (?)
smooth criminal

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
**** we get to go to your dad's house?
Place is cahraizey.

FullMetal: Teams? EDIT WARNING: I'm not as good as I used to be : /
I thought I was teaming with Soft? I dunno who he's teaming with though since it seems like he and spaceballs might be teaming?

But if I'm partnerless you got it, son!

Frames

DI
So if FullMetal and Exarch beat Soft and Spaceballs in teams, does he buy BOTH of them a Sundae? And what about everyone else in both singles and doubles brackets that beat him?
yes everyone that beats soft in a bracket setting gets a sundae...unless ur black

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
I might be going to this tournament, I know that atleast 4 from KC are in fact going. Any housing?

EDIT: im a lock at going, I forgot THERES NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY WOOT! So that makes 6 coming from KC most likely, the Darkrain, Dmac, me, Z, Phatgamer, and Pyroty =)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh yeah, my car needs housing friday night. can anyone help us out? lots of peach practice for georgia peaches

Top Bottom