• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
lol, MK 2 is not really a good stage, but it amuses me so I kinda wanna leave it on.

Although I am kinda biased towards it, its like a mute city CP for Marth + Ganondorf players...

I'm not opposed to a public vote (ONLY from those attending) and going with the majority verdict on that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
georgia? uggggggggggggggh so far ill try to make it.

and the only marth that beats my *** is dj combo, and hes better than just about every other marth lol

Prac352

Smash Lord
lol, MK 2 is not really a good stage, but it amuses me so I kinda wanna leave it on.

Although I am kinda biased towards it, its like a mute city CP for Marth + Ganondorf players...

I'm not opposed to a public vote (ONLY from those attending) and going with the majority verdict on that.
Banninate that *****

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
georgia? uggggggggggggggh so far ill try to make it.

and the only marth that beats my *** is dj combo, and hes better than just about every other marth lol
Quoted for truth.
I love watching DJ combo's marth

Lol, should I go to this?

I'll need a teammate.

Not just anyone.

HBOXING will take place if i come.
Yes plox bring more florida- we'll get you housed!

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I find it funnier that most people who talk down on brawl aren't any good at the "non skilled" game and if your "tong" then I run circles around you in Brawl. No effort needed.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
They're not good because they don't care. It's like being good at checkers. Who gives a **** when you could be playing chess?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LET ME BE VERY CLEAR.

Find a different thread to talk your **** in, Chris. I don't care what ya say honestly, but if you get MY tournament thread locked, I'm seriously going to kick you in the face.

This thread is not about brawl.
Brawl is an inferior game to melee, on a competitive scale.

Anybody can pick up brawl and be good within a month, getting good at melee can take months to a year.

Great Bay will not be legalized, but ANY STAGE BOTH PLAYERS AGREE TO PLAY ON CAN BE USED.

At this point, MK 2 stands as a CP stage.

MMs?

----------------------------------------
-Chad- 10$ 2/3 vs. Marth
ihavespaceballs 10$ Mario vs. Marth
Jx31 5$ Marth ditto
theOneJanitor 1$
XIF 5$ Fox vs. Falco
B-down 1$ Fox vs. Luigi
MarsFool! 1$ Fox vs. Falco
TheAlphaGundam- ?$

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Stop riding ***** groupie. I didn't start the brawl argument moron. Also, when we playing ball for cash? You backed down **** fast from the last time I asked you =[
Looool. Lets just fist fight. You talk a lot of **** for someone whos 30 feet tall and 50 pounds soaking wet and wearing boots. $10?

Seriously grow up. Youre ridiculous.

Im done with this conversation. KKGGBAI.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
LET ME BE VERY CLEAR.

Find a different thread to talk your **** in, Chris. I don't care what ya say honestly, but if you get MY tournament thread locked, I'm seriously going to kick you in the face.

This thread is not about brawl.
Brawl is an inferior game to melee, on a competitive scale.

Anybody can pick up brawl and be good within a month, getting good at melee can take months to a year.

Great Bay will not be legalized, but ANY STAGE BOTH PLAYERS AGREE TO PLAY ON CAN BE USED.

At this point, MK 2 stands as a CP stage.

MMs?

----------------------------------------
-Chad- 10$ 2/3 vs. Marth
ihavespaceballs 10$ Mario vs. Marth
Jx31 5$ Marth ditto
theOneJanitor 1$
XIF 5$ Fox vs. Falco
B-down 1$ Fox vs. Luigi
MarsFool! 1$ Fox vs. Falco
TheAlphaGundam- ?$

Looool. Lets just fist fight. You talk a lot of **** for someone whos 30 feet tall and 50 pounds soaking wet and wearing boots. $10?

Seriously grow up. Youre ridiculous.

Im done with this conversation. KKGGBAI.
Come to Grayson man.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL

"Looool. Lets just fist fight."

do I have to ban you again Mars?! don't Joke around like that lol

Noir chill out mang stop being so defensive about the game. It's not like peeps are joking about ur momma lol. Trust me. I have to deal with my SRK friends back in nyc that hate on melee all the time.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
LOL

"Looool. Lets just fist fight."

do I have to ban you again Mars?! don't Joke around like that lol

Noir chill out mang stop being so defensive about the game. It's not like peeps are joking about ur momma lol. Trust me. I have to deal with my SRK friends back in nyc that hate on melee all the time.
I don't like when people trash talk to me. I defended the game, but I don't take it personal when someone trash talks brawl. It's annoying and I'll defend it, but when you talk trash ME, then thats different. And if your going to ask me to fight? LOL man...

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Mike G likes banning is what I think >_>;

And noir keep your **** talking brawl loving *** out of a melee topic then. People that like melee tend to idk...DESPISE brawl thats just how it is. And apparently you still havent learned the art of sarcasm via posts.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Mike G likes banning is what I think >_>;

And noir keep your **** talking brawl loving *** out of a melee topic then. People that like melee tend to idk...DESPISE brawl thats just how it is. And apparently you still havent learned the art of sarcasm via posts.
why, it's like brawl.

Hell, i still owe taj and forward $1 each from Pound2 when i went around begging people to CP greatbay.

That **** was epic.
I didn't start the brawl argument. Get that through your head.

Don't talk trash to me. And DON'T try and pick a fight. Get that and we will be straight.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Noir- no I'm not saying you should fight at all but you don't need to go all def stance when someone says brawl sucks and I'm not saying this because of ur little beef with Mars. But if someone attacks you personally I'll deal with that.

Mars- Stop being a bully!

both u guys are cool. Just try to respect each others opinions...

...or i'll give you both a "time out"

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im not a bully. I spoke nothing but the truth.

I guess I'll have my 6 points now.

Simply because this bull **** started in another thread where Im trying to help someone else that wants to learn melee imporve and giving him the same advice that Pyrolee gave me when I started playing 3s. The only thing stopping you is yourself. Then this bag of douche comes in and ****s all over the whole conversation were having with his tier list moaning. I dont give half a **** about this cat IRL I really dont, but I DO NOT appreciate him trying to demean someone simply because they dont like a certain game which I will not mention.

Last thing, Im 20 years old, arent you like 15? I'm really not in the mood for harming a hair on your head and spending the night with Big Bubba.

Seriously last edit and Im logging out because being made the bad guy is what I seem to do best despite the fact that Im probably the silliest person youve ever met. 9/10 of you wouldnt know that because all you see is my posts on these boards. In real life Im constantly laughing and making jokes, Im really not into beef, its just though if you piss me off 1 time, I kinda brand you in my head as being a douche all the time. Thank you cleveland and good night America.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Last thing, Im 20 years old, arent you like 15? I'm really not in the mood for harming a hair on your head and spending the night with Big Bubba.
6 points?! NO WAY! not after what you said there! too funny Mars ROFL!

But Yeah, I was reading that thread too. All I'll say to that is there was a time were I wanted to destroy the tier list. I didn't want it to control my progress with my skill and my character. So thanks to myself and other players of my kind we were able to bend the list and our character in the process. "It only controls you if you fear it."

But Im feelin dat "The only thing stopping you is yourself" much more :)

Noir- another reason why you should follow up on ur smash history. With all that "I don't even know who Neo(Roy) is" I bet Neo is laughing at you from the heavens (he isnt dead lol)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
neo = best roy, WES= best smasher EVER!!! <3... his samus back in melee was the sh*t.. my fav melee player tbh :D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Onejanitor, just to check are we still doing teams?
Assuming I make it, yes; unless you find someone else better. You may need a back up in case no one wants to drive me to this. I imagine either george or moogle will come though, and they can bring me.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
o no someone gonna run circles around me in competitive rps-metaknight-snake

Top Bottom