• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
stop geting so awesome fullmetal i'll be here and teamin with flamin roy's very sexy fox woot woot
who wants mm?
Flamin roy? You mean that awesome maa****er who 4 stocked me 9 times in a row while preparing enough chicken fried rice to feed an entire Mexican family, watching a marathon of the new(est) TMNT cartoon, beating Metal Slug 3 without dying, cuttin the back yard with a pair of scissors, giving Eugene a new hairline, and competing for USA in pole vaulting?

That ***** clean. XD

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i wants mm..... $5 2/3?
of all the people well fine i can get revenge now on ya i wont lose this time by a stock at least ***** what
ya thats cool $5 2/3

Flamin roy? You mean that awesome maa****er who 4 stocked me 9 times in a row while preparing enough chicken fried rice to feed an entire Mexican family, watching a marathon of the new(est) TMNT cartoon, beating Metal Slug 3 without dying, cuttin the back yard with a pair of scissors, giving Eugene a new hairline, and competing for USA in pole vaulting?

That ***** clean. XD
ya that mother ****er

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
hey dogy if you are reading this there will be 4 black guys standing outside your window to make sure it is them look for the crossed eye nica (you know what i mean) they want you to keep your mouth shut or else those nikas will eat all your fried chiken

in other news me and nica will be teaming up
so fullmetal wanna gets some friendlies maybe even a mm

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Did I just go there? I did. Falco Vs Fox 1 Dorrah?

Also: I like getting shine gimped<3

Oh its SO on. <3

----------------------------------------
-Chad- 10$ 2/3 vs. Marth
ihavespaceballs 10$ Mario vs. Marth
Jx31 5$ Marth ditto
theOneJanitor 1$
XIF 5$ Fox vs. Falco
B-down 1$ Fox vs. Luigi
MarsFool! 1$ Fox vs. Falco

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
If I can get some people to ride with me, and if someone can house us Friday and Saturday night, and if I'm not drastically behind in schoolwork at that point, I'll be there. I'll see if I can get Mookie and 3GOD to come and if not, maybe I can ride with Memphis kids again.

Hopefully these things can happen.

Also, I main Marth now. My Marth is weird and broken in ways no one can understand, but probably ****ty all the same. I also play some Falco now and mainly just mindlessly attack and multishine people's shields.

If I come I may take MMs when there but planning them in advance is not a good idea because there's rarely sufficient time / TVs to complete all of them.

NES n00b are you going to be in Oxford in the fall?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I transformed into Mitch Hedberg.

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait am I reading this correctly? Mushroom Kingdom 2 is allowed for counter pick? Prepare to be gayed Peach and Samus players.

Also am I still housing people?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I transformed into Mitch Hedberg.

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait am I reading this correctly? Mushroom Kingdom 2 is allowed for counter pick? Prepare to be gayed Peach and Samus players.

Also am I still housing people?
Why was MK2 banned in the first place? I started playing Smash after it was banned and haven't really used it.

Walk off edges I guess? Seems like Peach could camp the middle though...

Top Bottom