• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i am also available for s64 mm
yes i am too chicken for melee mm

someone choose me plz

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
@Alpha: I dunno, GA did pretty well at FAST1 Crews, we got 3rd (despite the small participation) and we didn't even get to finish playing crews. We were supposed to rematch DSW's crew- they had beat us by (can't remember how many) a few stocks when we played them first round.

Have some confidence, GA. MAN UP!

Yeah you guys have improved a ton over the course of a few months *while i been going downhill lol*
Either way I'm sure you guys will do fine in the crew battles XD

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Sleepy: I'm so glad to hear cornel is OK. I wish I had the time to check up on him myself, hopefully this weekend i'll make it up to stone mountain for once, i've been meaning to go to eugene's house anyway, so I'd like to see cornel.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i wanna pimped out controler can mine be blue and white with with the word nica of course? im willing to play.

and someone play 3rd strike with me at this i'll even mm you in it. I MAIN ALL SHOTOS YES SEAN INCLUDED

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I mean If you want me to beat up your Sean,Ken,Ryu, or Akuma with Q Im down foo. IM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

C......

Smash Apprentice
i wanna pimped out controler can mine be blue and white with with the word nica of course? im willing to play.

and someone play 3rd strike with me at this i'll even mm you in it. I MAIN ALL SHOTOS YES SEAN INCLUDED
i'll mm u for 10 bucks 3/5... all shotos?
:lick:

and btw i'm in favor of another GA vs. OOS crew battle

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i'll mm u for 10 bucks 3/5... all shotos?
:lick:
*looks down at cornel's sig*
Yeah, somebody just ****ed up. XD

C.......................................................................... said:
and btw i'm in favor of another GA vs. OOS crew battle
oh lawd.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
*looks down at cornel's sig*
Yeah, somebody just ****ed up. XD

oh lawd.
um o thought cornel was sick or something i didnt expect a reply from him :embarrass
any way my iori is coming for you run all you want your mine:mad:

cornel 10 each shoto? i'll mm you gladly but not $10 each
and we got five in melee right?
glad to see your ok my prayers out to ya bruh

Umby

Smash Master
i got you on that
and if you in college park you not far from me i was at camp creek yesterday now i thnik of it
Oh, that's what's up. We should play sometime then. I'll be back on campus in Atlanta by Sunday though, so that slightly increases the difficulty of things (I probably won't have a car to use anymore).

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Cornel - i'll get some 3rd with ya, although i'm too poor to MM... :(
@Mars - i'm trying to find a way to Mike's sunday. my car is messed up atm, so i can't drive myself.
@XIF - yeah, kenichi is a pretty good series. shigure is nothing shy of amazing.
@Everyone - play me in fighting games, and i'll play you in smash, i guess...

Top Bottom