• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
dont drink its bad for you and you can get AIDS if you share a cup with someone ok???????????????

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
happy bmarthday

i are owe you 5 dorra dorra and presents

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
:pimp:Happy Bday Fullmetal i with have a marth ditto as ur present reason extrem boast in confidence by four stocking my marth then i will take you to a room with 3 girls and leave you in there present you get laid lol pimp:pimp:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
^ lol, real talk.

The plan is to find somewhere to smash for the night, and get my *** whooped in some Smash while I'm drunk out of my mind.
(And make a really big deal out of it when I death combo people while drunk) :laugh:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ive never smoked out before... ive gotten close, but i havent done it. if i ever do, you can bet i will listen to In Rainbows.

out of control, on videotape...

rice

Smash Journeyman
ive never smoked out before... ive gotten close, but i havent done it. if i ever do, you can bet i will listen to In Rainbows.

out of control, on videotape...
its a very deep song with a deeper message

this is my way of, saying goodbyyyyyeeeee.....

Top Bottom