• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
MD/Va isn't ****ing around with this tournament.

Richmond bout to remind the South why they were the capital of the Confederacy.

da Crimson kid gonna be the official hype man for the MD/Va crew. ****s on lock.
Okay really? You're coming? From where? Who are you taking?
I pretty much gave up on gathering MD/VA since no one wants to drive down there/no one has a car.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
If we have time (which we probably will), can we do a 5 man crews tournament?

EDIT: Also, FMM, do you need any TVs at all? I have 6 loaded in my car, but if I remove them I can fit 8 people instead of 5.

Lemme know.
I believe we will need a small number of TV's. The venue owner assures me that we'll have enough... but somehow I'm not convinced. You don't have to bring SIX, but maybe one or two- I think GA can(read: SHOULD) step up and bring TV's in case of this situation.

We can potentially do crews, but the hype always seems to die out after a while with non-regional crews.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
loool nc/ga gonna **** so hard it's not even funny.

pp
yay
chaddd
mike g
dop

the rest don't even matter. It's done.

but I guess it'd be something like sleepy k and fullmetal and l0zr.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

pp
yay
chaddd
mike g
dop

the rest don't even matter. It's done.

but I guess it'd be something like sleepy k and fullmetal and l0zr.
what about Mid south?

Iori -Chad- Nite IHSB VTS Moogle

Mid south got that talent too you know.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Man 3 NC players on a list of 5 to destroy MD/VA?

And sleepyk fullmetal and lozr backing them up?

Time to get some hidden GA talent out...

RJ is going to **** MD/VA :chuckle:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
NC/GA vs MD/VA

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
It might be a fair fight considering (as far as I know) Chu, Plank, Chillin, Chinesahh, Ether, Boss, Vist, Redd, and 75% of our other players aren't coming. It might actually be close.

Oh wait we have Tope. And Cyrain. And G-reg. And hype-man Crimson.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: We'll tap.

dassss right we're only using 25% of our REAL power. Adjust your power scouters, son.

Don't matter, we got myself and Dogy ****ing Samich to counter that. Easy mode.
While I do admit you guys do have the swagger for the hype, we will make 2 strategic moves that will sabotage your efforts. First, we steal back Toasty (he's MD/VA again biiiittches), second I try to convince Tope to grow another sexy beard (which will naturally force Dogy to scream Tope every time he plays).

Toasty+me+Tope+Dogy screaming Tope>Yay+stack it up crew+Dogy

Hyping is a science.

Or an art. I haven't decided yet.

yooooo are you coming to this???
Looking like it baby. I wanna see my Souf brothers.

Okay really? You're coming? From where? Who are you taking?
I pretty much gave up on gathering MD/VA since no one wants to drive down there/no one has a car.
From Charlottesville/Richmond. Me+some Richmond players. There may be two cars but I'm not sure. If you can make it down to Richmond we may be able to fit Clyde the Glide in. Then again we don't want to get ***** in crews lololololz jk.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
It might be a fair fight considering (as far as I know) Chu, Plank, Chillin, Chinesahh, Ether, Boss, Vist, Redd, and 75% of our other players aren't coming. It might actually be close.

dassss right we're only using 25% of our REAL power. Adjust your power scouters, son.

While I do admit you guys do have the swagger for the hype, we will make 2 strategic moves that will sabotage your efforts. First, we steal back Toasty (he's MD/VA again biiiittches), second I try to convince Tope to grow another sexy beard (which will naturally force Dogy to scream Tope every time he plays).

Hyping is a science.

From Charlottesville/Richmond. Me+some Richmond players. There may be two cars but I'm not sure. If you can make it down to Richmond we may be able to fit Clyde the Glide in. Then again we don't want to get ***** in crews lololololz jk.
but the "stack it up" crew provides infinite hype

its impossible to be greater than infinity

also with Yays trash talk added to our side, you need to reduce the effectiveness of dogy screaming by .5

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

Hyping is a science.

This post will be countered by the fact that I 8 stocked you in tournament.

All the hype died.

Please watch closely as I do not lose a stock this entire set, and then imagine what I'd do to the entire VA crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXAsEh02Ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIP35T9eaJ4&feature=related

rhan

Smash Hero
Nah. Cyrain/Tope has all of you. Even if we're missing the best players from VA it won't matter.

Plus this tourney is definitely going to be missing:

KP
Shaeman
Redd
Chu (Maybe?)
Chillin (Maybe?)
Ether
JWolf

That's just the VA smashers I know about. I don't even kow who all from MD is going to this.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
This post will be countered by the fact that I 8 stocked you in tournament.

All the hype died.

Please watch closely as I do not lose a stock this entire set, and then imagine what I'd do to the entire VA crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXAsEh02Ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIP35T9eaJ4&feature=related
You still remember :embarrass

That was from like my first month of playing the game seriously :(

Now watch that game again and imagine what Tope would do. FD Falcon. Topechased for 4 stocks :laugh:

but the "stack it up" crew provides infinite hype

its impossible to be greater than infinity

also with Yays trash talk added to our side, you need to reduce the effectiveness of dogy screaming by .5
Take Toasty out and the stack it up crew is neutered. NEUTERED.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
You still remember :embarrass

Now watch that game again and imagine what Tope would do. FD Falcon. Topechased for 4 stocks :laugh:

Take Toasty out and the stack it up crew is neutered. NEUTERED.
Note: I do not main Falcon and would not pick said character vs Tope. Please also note that I beat Tope on FD whenever we play there in tournament. He bans it now. Add to the fact that I'm everlasting yayuhzz and we come to the conclusion that we don't need Toasty to tap MD/VA, he was merely the icing on the cake.

Tap status: critical.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Note: I do not main Falcon and would not pick said character vs Tope. Please also note that I beat Tope on FD whenever we play there in tournament. He bans it now. Add to the fact that I'm everlasting yayuhzz and we come to the conclusion that we don't need Toasty to tap MD/VA, he was merely the icing on the cake.

Tap status: critical.
Oooh you will pick Fox. How creative. :laugh:

I counter the fact that you are everlasting and you contain yayuhz with the fact that we have Cyrain. Easily the tallest person in the crew battle. You will sigh. He will rain. You'll get Cyrain'd.

Oh and btw, never underestimate a brown man playing red Marth. We are dangerous as ****. Our hype is unbeatable.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Nah. Cyrain/Tope has all of you. Even if we're missing the best players from VA it won't matter.

Plus this tourney is definitely going to be missing:

KP
Shaeman
Redd
Chu (Maybe?)
Chillin (Maybe?)
Ether
JWolf

That's just the VA smashers I know about. I don't even kow who all from MD is going to this.
PP vs Tope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVz2syrxKZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CBmw3IVYPc

and id say from PP/yay and tope/cyrain

pp/yay would finish the 2 of em with like 2 stocks left

but cyrain is a BEAST, not gonna kid around with that

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Herb 3, 3/27/2010

so what the hell did you do for 5 years?

are people really just not mentioning PP? yeah, I mean its not like hes the best falco and got 4th at apex or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom