• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@ frames & mintchip

i'm totally down to go to this, i'll toss in for gas, np np

also I may be able to drive a car up there myself if we have lots of people wanting to go

people need to start speakin up though ;p

me and zer0 are down to go to this
kniht! yes!!!!!!!!

Frames

DI
so i know a manager at enterprise conveniently...i'm going to look into getting a discount or probably hookup for a van so we can do another to4

for those of you who missed out on the fun go on youtube and search "fl caravan to tipped off" there's 4 vids and its just a taste of the amazingness of the smash van

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Ovonte gave the okay for housing. He said 5-6 people will be good. Just gotta get the okay from Henry (most likely it will be a yes, he always houses random smashers).

There's 1 long couch, 2 small couches, and a carpeted floor for you guys... lol.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Ovonte gave the okay for housing. He said 5-6 people will be good. Just gotta get the okay from Henry (most likely it will be a yes, he always houses random smashers).

There's 1 long couch, 2 small couches, and a carpeted floor for you guys... lol.
OVANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i wanna meet that guy, im goin to school with one of his old/still buddies, lance

nicaboy

Smash Champion
bbq cool i"ll let you guys know the deal in a couple of weeks.

also snap mm my sheik your anything $5?

i"ll do falco and fox as well you can pick the price on them

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOL Hbox, do ticket prices change arbitrarily based on how much flight companies hate FL? :D :D

Also, I'll MM anyone, any reasonable matchup. Yes, this includes stupid things like falcon vs sheik. This does not include ness vs anyone, because ness would beat everyone unfairly, and then I'd just be taking people's money.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Accepting allllllll MM's with anyone.

anyone.
LOL Hbox, do ticket prices change arbitrarily based on how much flight companies hate FL? :D :D

Also, I'll MM anyone, any reasonable matchup. Yes, this includes stupid things like falcon vs sheik. This does not include ness vs anyone, because ness would beat everyone unfairly, and then I'd just be taking people's money.
I will be glad to take BOTH of y'alls money with Marth. =P

BBQ°

Smash Champion
alright, so I got the confirmation for housing at henry's/ovonte's apartment. Nicaboy was the first one to ask for a place to stay, so Nica, you and your crew can stay there.

Depending on the amount of people Nicaboy brings, there still might be room for 1-2 more smashers.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
money match plz.
YL vs Zelda
done, let's battle

I wanna friendly you
I will be glad to take BOTH of y'alls money with Marth. =P
and you

alright, so I got the confirmation for housing at henry's/ovonte's apartment. Nicaboy was the first one to ask for a place to stay, so Nica, you and your crew can stay there.

Depending on the amount of people Nicaboy brings, there still might be room for 1-2 more smashers.
and you

OMG.

MUST.....RESIST....CAN'T....ASDFKLHAFKlJDHFLKAJFDA;KJF;AJF;AKFJ

NESS DITTO IT IS, GOOD SIR!
and you

Druggedfox I'll mm you. $5?
and we need a rematch from HERB2 Pools, being that I went Ness in half my pool matches and don't remember if I played Ness vs you or not... HERB2 pools was a hectic time in my life...

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Druggedfox I'll mm you. $5?
You play... falcon if I'm not mistaken? I might be wrong, but sounds good. I'm up for any higher tiered matchup vs falcon :D

Edit: Falcon dittos are amazing. If the all falcon tourney isn't happening, I might have to change all MM to falcon dittos to make up for it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But it is happening, right? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom