• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Online Link Classes: Tactics, skills, techniques, and strategies

Swordplay

Smash Lord
id like to improve my link. Marth is may main but I am looking for a good defensive secondary...

I am already learning some nice tricks with link and would like to improve....sign me up when you have the chance....

Ill try to show up to a few of the times but they will be hard to make for me

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Okay I am starting to get somewhat decent with link. I have learned most of the AT's is there anybody in the midwest are that is a good link player that could give me some online tutoring and help me implement the AT's as well as other techniques into better combo's. I so I would appreciate it.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
Sad....Melee Link ditto MM? $20 for best friend status? XD lol.
i accept. when the **** are you coming out to vegas? lol. i'm still waiting. however, i just don't picture you as the sin-city type.

BTW, tHrilla, Sliq is really good XD. He's like the best jiggs on the east coast. He also plays with Skler. He has the highest tournament placing with Link at a major tournament.
you don't think i know that? don't answer; it's rhetorical. i'm well aware of everything and anything, and more.

Deva

Smash Lord
i accept. when the **** are you coming out to vegas? lol. i'm still waiting. however, i just don't picture you as the sin-city type.
Well, I might be coming down for my 21s't Birthday this summer. Maybe you could give me a tour, show me the ropes and stuff. And yeah, I most definately wouldn't fit in. You'd have to watch out for me, XD.

you don't think i know that? don't answer; it's rhetorical. i'm well aware of everything and anything, and more.
It's not that, I was just confused at why you were having such a pointless arguemnt with him when he obviously had more proof to back his claims, aka he's known to be really good.

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
Well, I might be coming down for my 21s't Birthday this summer. Maybe you could give me a tour, show me the ropes and stuff. And yeah, I most definately wouldn't fit in. You'd have to watch out for me, XD.
lol. i've prayed to god that you'd show up to my doorstep one day; lol, not really, i'm just being cordial. but, seriously, if you're really considering coming out to vegas, let me know and i'll give you all my info. and, don't worry, when you have a sawed-off shotgun, you don't really care who's around. in other words, "i'll be looking out." seriously though, don't be afraid.

It's not that, I wa s jttust confused at why you were having such a pointless arguemnt with him when he obviously had more proof to back his claims, aka he's known to be really good.
cuz i'm an idiot! i just know that i've never seen a link as fast as mine--not even the germ back in the old days. well, ss4ricky is probably faster than me. i don't know. just come out to sin city.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
i'll join. i want to get better at link since he was my main in melee.

Razz113

Smash Cadet
Okay I am starting to get somewhat decent with link. I have learned most of the AT's is there anybody in the midwest are that is a good link player that could give me some online tutoring and help me implement the AT's as well as other techniques into better combo's. I so I would appreciate it.
Swordplay im in the midwest if u want some mirror practice battles i dont consider myself very good but i know some lil tricks and when to use them. Just look for me in the chat sometime.

VII

Smash Rookie
Hey I would love to get some link classes too.
The Problem is i am from Germany...might be difficult to get together due to different time zone.
I would love to be in tho if its possible :)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
what happened to this tread anyone up for some link dittios. link is my 2 main i'm looking to fight some good link players

sasook

Smash Champion
Don't feel like reading all 12 pages of this topic, so if I missed any updates or anything, sorry.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I want these "training sessions" after the first few lessons (I have SBR for that), but I'd definitely like a lesson, sure.

Sign me up. Unless you're charging. Then forget it.

Top Bottom