• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Framingham, MA; July 28th (MA Bi-Weekly) Monthly Mass Madness 3: Rumble on Route 9

What price would make a difference to you, if you attended this tournament?

• At least $15

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • At least $10

• At least $7-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least $5

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No more than $5

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • No more than $7-8

• No more than $10

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Any price is fine

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I'm kinda freaking out that we won't have enough setups for this tournament. If we have over 50 people, which I think could very likely happen, the current number of setups (11ish) won't be enough to run pools in less than 2 or 3 hours. Pools will drag on forever if we don't get more setups and that will suck.

So anyone who is bringing setups, please post in this thread, so I can ensure that we have enough. That way I don't have to become a Magician and pull 5 TVs out of my azz.

Edit: Yay at Zoso and CT players going!. :)

Elen

Smash Lord
Yay for ZoSo and Cort. That why I made sure we seeded you guys ^.^

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I will try to bring a TV but a cube and game are definite on my part. Are we going to even have enough room for this?
Yes, Jamie said we can use the whole store, and move whatever we need to in order to make space ^^ We should be set.

Edit: This was posted by Elen, forget to log out of MattDotAlreadyGone.

WiGGleZ

Smash Cadet
hey redsoxfan ... u got a partner for doubles???

this is the NH kid that play peach as well

If you alredy do .. can u get me arcs gamertag

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Hey, im visiting the Boston area this weekend. is Framingham close to boston? cause i'd like to go to this tourney. any other tourneys in this area? the search thing is crap.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Framingham is decently close to Boston. Only like a 20-30 minute drive.

Yo, let's have a Tekken 5 DR MM! I know Gonzalez wants in on this shiz,

Who else wants to step it up with a T5:DR MM?

jbustin

Smash Rookie
Redsoxfan: if I bring a TV, will there be a cube/smash for it? Last time I brought just a TV and it ended up sitting in the corner not hooked up. Thnx.

This shiz is going to be tooooo good.
hey smooch any chance for a ride from boston there?
oh and I have a game a cube to match your TV

Skler

Smash Master
hey redsoxfan ... u got a partner for doubles???

this is the NH kid that play peach as well

If you alredy do .. can u get me arcs gamertag
All these NH smashers showing up all over the place. NH represent.

EDIT: I'm bringing a setup, still need to ask Pine about his but I always forget to ask.

Elen

Smash Lord
Redsoxfan: if I bring a TV, will there be a cube/smash for it? Last time I brought just a TV and it ended up sitting in the corner not hooked up. Thnx.
We'll have one. We NEED that Tv O.O Definitely bring it!!

DJ, make it a Tekken 5 D^DR MM and you have a deal. Lolz.

Almo

Smash Ace
I still need a not-bad teammate.
hrrmm i guess im out of the question then. and for as setups go i cant bring a tv, but im pretty sure i can bring a copy of smash and a mem card. whats are status around? how many set ups, even tho i know its been posted a million times.

Elen

Smash Lord
hrrmm i guess im out of the question then. and for as setups go i cant bring a tv, but im pretty sure i can bring a copy of smash and a mem card. whats are status around? how many set ups, even tho i know its been posted a million times.
We're somewhere between 13 and 16 setups now I believe. A copy of smash is pretty much useless right now. TV's and cubes are what we're really after, but bring it anyways just in case.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace

This shiz is going to be tooooo good.
At the first tournament, we ran out of space to setup any more TVs. However this time Jamie has given us permission to use the whole store if necessary. There will be plenty of room. Don't worry. I'll bring my Wii and a copy of smash just in case as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom