• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Framingham, MA; July 28th (MA Bi-Weekly) Monthly Mass Madness 3: Rumble on Route 9

What price would make a difference to you, if you attended this tournament?

• At least $15

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • At least $10

• At least $7-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least $5

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No more than $5

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • No more than $7-8

• No more than $10

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Any price is fine

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering, does the venue have any source of internet?
There is a wireless network, apparently.

Woot, now's my chance to not suck at a tournament for once. Also, hopefully no bracket-**** for me, every serious tournament I get paired up with top 5 people.

KZEZ

Smash Cadet
Ive spent the last while trying to work out my schedule and it succeeded so I will be able to attend this tomorrow and then stay in Mass for **** tom's tourny. I will bring my cube but not sure about a TV. The only one in my house which i would be able to take is pretty small, but i guess it is better then nothing.

ps. If there is anyone who wants to attend and is in desperate need of a ride i could probably help as long as you are along the way. Sorry I couldn't offer sooner late but had to find a sub for work.

Hope to see all you tomorrow and sunday

jbustin

Smash Rookie
Still need the ride??

Perferably would like a ride from boston but I am going to take the train if not.....Has anyone volentered to pick up the people from the framingham station? If not I do not believe I can go... please let me know ASAP

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Perferably would like a ride from boston but I am going to take the train if not.....Has anyone volentered to pick up the people from the framingham station? If not I do not believe I can go... please let me know ASAP
I've told you like 10 times you have a ride, just not a definite to pick you up right at 11:35 cause that's early and not many will be in Framingham at that time.

I'm not sure what time I'll be in Framingham, but I'll definitely be in Framingham by noon, so I can pick you up by then guaranteed. However I can't guarantee I'll be there to pick you up by 11:35 (when the train arrives in Framingham from Boston), so you may have to wait at the station for a little bit.

However if you don't feel like waiting around so long, then we can go down there at 1:30 to pick you up.

Just call my cell (207)4150645 if you take the commuter rail in. And please give me a call in advance as in while you are on the train, before you get on the train etc...

When you arrive or are about to arrive, give me a call again or you can also call the Game Universe store to see if there is anyone there who is willing to go pick you up.

Game Universe Phone Number - (508)370-GAME

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Okay I almost forgot one thing that we're gonna need.

EXTENSION CORDS AND POWER STRIPS.

Ya so if anyone can bring one of those, you should do so, because the outlet situation isn't all that great.

Elen

Smash Lord

Ya so if anyone can bring one of those, you should do so, because the outlet situation isn't all that great.
I really hope people see this. I don't have any I can bring xD This is kind of important >.<

KZEZ

Smash Cadet

Just saw this now I know that I have one set that I can bring. I will try to dig them out now but I assume we will need more

Almo

Smash Ace
lol i did alot better than i expected. redsoxfan, if we dont play each other again, my random foward smashes want a rematch. i almost beat you both times. im guessing kdj won? i left aftert my pool ended when i came in 4th out of 5.

Tricka

Smash Cadet
So who won this thing, I left a bit early and I want to see some videos and results.

Elen

Smash Lord
KDJ won. Cort took second and Darc took third. I'll have some videos up later. Check the results thread whenever it gets up ^^

See everyone tomorrow :O

Almo

Smash Ace
elen how did u do? there was 80 people so im not even upset i didnt make it past pools. will bracket results only be posted or will there be pool people like me too?

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
There were no teams, the singles tournament ran long.

Woo, I won a set today. Unfortunately, I played like cr@p during the tournament, and amazing (for me) afterwards. I hate that.

Somebody retrain me to grab, too much practice vs computers made me forget.

Almo

Smash Ace
awesome schtuff yesterday. i hope at the 4th we can get pools again.

walkinglandmine

Smash Rookie
my buttery yoshi got schooled, but i'm new so i suppose i saw that coming. only one victory on the day, but that's better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom