• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Framingham, MA; July 28th (MA Bi-Weekly) Monthly Mass Madness 3: Rumble on Route 9

What price would make a difference to you, if you attended this tournament?

• At least $15

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • At least $10

• At least $7-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least $5

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No more than $5

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • No more than $7-8

• No more than $10

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Any price is fine

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Who wants to crew battle Banks/th0rn/Darc/Dazwa/Pixel(maybe, not sure yet)'s low tiers?

I'm actually not sure if they're interested though >_>. I am, th0rn says he is, and DarcDuckTrain likes to play his low tier randomly, so he's probably up for it.
Low tier crew battles?

:chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:

Of course, can't do this without me..

Skler

Smash Master
I'll join in a low tier crew to bring down mighty Maine. Either that or I'll join in with them. I need something low tier related to do (aside from real singles).

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
krazyjones ness is basically unstoppable haha. Darc and Thorn do low tiers? Im too scared to ask which characters haha.

We should do a regular crew battle too.

th0rn

Smash Lord
I think Darc said he has a mean Roy but never plays him anymore or something. I know Thorn has a mean Yoshi but he probably plays DK now like every other poser on the planet.
I only started playing DK after I 4 stocked your shiek in a MM. no johnzzz
also, name someone else that you know who started DK? i want names sonnn

Elen

Smash Lord
Tom, DJ, Harvey Birdman, Me, AOI...The list goes on ;-) It's the bum movement :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
For the record, th0rn only picked up DK because someone he knows (Pixel) already knew how to play him really well so he got some hyperbolic timechamber training.

But yeah. I'm probably way off here but I thought it would've been funny to say he got hyperbolic timechamber training.

th0rn

Smash Lord
He's talking about the Bum epidemic.
Yeah I know, but I wasn't sure if he was just saying that to act cool, or if he actually knew people also playing DK.

"Tom, DJ, Harvey Birdman, Me, AOI...The list goes on ;-) It's the
bum movement:p"

MM all of you $5, Dk ditto. I'll think about DJ though... LOLLL.

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, but I wasn't sure if he was just saying that to act cool, or if he actually knew people also playing DK.

"Tom, DJ, Harvey Birdman, Me, AOI...The list goes on ;-) It's the
bum movement:p"

MM all of you $5, Dk ditto. I'll think about DJ though... LOLLL.
I might do that, although I have no idea how DK dittos go xD

xHayatox

Smash Lord
hey hey hey i was the one who started the dk action what?! kit so gooot my kirby is still sick regardless of the long sleep hes been n

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
LOL Almo has some matches lined up pretty nicely there.

Grand Mango, you should money match Elen in Stepmania. The match will be too epic.

Hayato, DK Ditto $5 best 2/3.

Elen

Smash Lord
Almo, Marth ditto, $5, best 2/3.

Mango lets do stepmania ^.^ It won't really be that epic lol, but I'll get some free cash :D

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
hey elen, do you have a teammate? nuro? anyone? also anyone want to play this upcoming week

Elen

Smash Lord
hey elen, do you have a teammate? nuro? anyone? also anyone want to play this upcoming week
Yeah, sadly AOI is forcing me to team with him :( Again. I definitely wanna play sometime this week though ^^

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I need some more practice before this, mainly to get back into fighting people again. **** lack of people to play, had to resort to spiking lv 1 computers for 3 hours.

How many setups are there so far?

Almo

Smash Ace
WTF? ok $5 isnt bad, but when you add up $35, im im most likely goign to lose all of those sets, that doesn't seem very fair. I'm bad, not stupid. KDJ is obviously going to 4/3 stock me in both matches, as well as other people. I didn't expect that many acceptants.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
first of all, lol, looks like I started something.

second of all, was that MM @ VESTICLE? I don't remember. lol no johnz, you're too good.

third of all, Darc is right, it's the bum epidemic. Elen said it too. I don't really mind or am pissed off or anything about it I just thought it was funny.

Almo Marth ditto $1 best of 3.

DJ: DK vs. Peach $5?

Almo

Smash Ace
cog, ill do that $1, and im not taking on 8 MM, ill select a few when im there. you guys should MM a kid named dan soll for some easy cash when he gets there...just a heads up..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom