• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol i would commentate and kaos mm on the projecter xD (if we can look at a tv while it projects onto the wall or w.e )

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Gregs it's better 5 vs 5, only like 3 countries will have 8 good players there.

Although I'd love to 8 vs 8 holland with spain, without bardo and mikel I don't think we have a chance xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol calz wants to kick Kaos's ARSE for some reason haha, he doesnt care about any1 else, he just wnats to wreck Kaos for some reason. But we <3 Kaos so dont take it personal.

And UK Team will be:
Myself
Calzorz
Kapser
Cong
KillerJawz

I think, CRZ and Siri going?

K@0S

Smash Ace
I don't care about Calz, I think he isn't even worth a mm so I will just refuse it anyway

Except if he bets a lot of money so I can easily take it :colorful:

(just kidding btw <3)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I don't care about Calz, I think he isn't even worth a mm so I will just refuse it anyway

Except if he bets a lot of money so I can easily take it :colorful:

(just kidding btw <3)
i actually wanted to mm u as mk is my favourite matchup and i enjoyed the freindlies at lyon with u the most BUT NOW ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIATCH :laugh: YOUR MONEY IS MINE

and im at my house ramin? OHHHH OHHHH !!!! WHERE ARE YOU AT?:laugh:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
ur not the 1 traveling across europe to get to a tourny for you 200 euros isnt taken up on traveling and food

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If anyone wants my autograph (which I know you all do) at this I will be charging at the very low price of €5. See you guys soon!

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Guess ill accept MMs from like anyone, soooooo, be free to ask me.
Joannet, i wanna mm ur diddy :D

And Marcbri, 5v5 or 8v8, it doesnt matter, The netherlands will **** all :D

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No it didnt get real, just that the Netherlan...........parden, i mean Ramin is cocky.

Edit: Lets do my Ike vs ur Link and my Meta vs ur Marth Ramin, 2 Euro each. Also dont call me trio, jsut call me Andy like Bart does.

K@0S

Smash Ace
anyone wanna do a 20 euro mm on the projector?
Me :colorful:

I also challenge anyone in a 50€ MM, yeah real men are that confident

Anyway for other MMs, just ask at the tourney, if you don't know me I'm the 2 meters tall blond guy, it's quite easy to recognize me :bee:

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Me :colorful:

I also challenge anyone in a 50€ MM, yeah real men are that confident

Anyway for other MMs, just ask at the tourney, if you don't know me I'm the 2 meters tall blond guy, it's quite easy to recognize me :bee:
depending on my money and how much practise i get done in the next month, yeah ill play you.maybe 30 euros lol travel is expensive enough.

ramin, 20 euro's on projector ? sure :)

Top Bottom