• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy Video Library/Critique

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I'm definitely out of practice, that's for sure; regressing back to roll-dodges, flubbing my technical detail left and right, not using all the tools in the toolbox. Hopefully I can change some of those issues now that I'll be getting some decent practice in.

It's true that my natural tendency is aggression, or at least I intend it as an in-your-face pseudo aggression I try to use to throw my opponents off balance. In my own experience, I've found that many aggressive players will be taken aback by oncoming counteraggression, thus making the fight fertile for punishable mistakes. But I can, do, and very often will play defensively when I feel the situation warrants it, especially against defensive players; they're the ones who are more likely going to be uncomfortable approaching, and so make mistakes.

Personally, I've never found a practical use for SH-3X-laser where SH-2X-laser couldn't do the trick; it's still distracting/annoying for the opponent, and 3X runs the risk of sending a 4th laser grounded. But that's just me.

I really wish winning at these matches were as simple as you tell me it is, but that kind of stark tactical simplicity just isn't going to cut it against players who know what they're doing.

Thanks a bunch for the input; I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the Diddy Kong matches though. I've played against this player before, and I've been experimenting with practical Fox banana techniques.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
@chaos_Leader

Match 1 v. Diddy Kong
Again, try to autocancel your aerials on platforms and such. It is more difficult on Lylat Cruise, but having no lag after you attack and jump through a platform can lead to juggling and more combos, so get that down. Lylat's platforms are easy to auto cancel on if you start the attack, like Uair or Bair, early enough.
With Diddy's Bananas: I see you primarily catching or grabbing Bananas with and aerial attack or air dodge. Those are both useful ways to pick up an item and can be used in conjunction to keep your opponent at bay, but you can also pick up an item while airborne by pressing the grab button. There is absolutley no lag from this, and the item ends up in your hand. You can also time it right to catch the item this way, but this is more difficult than air dodging because of the strict timing. If you do catch a banana with air dodge, you can perform an instant throw by hitting the C Stick forwards after you catch it. This will throw the banana back without the throwing animation, plus it's pretty quick and the Diddy Kong will get hit with his own banana.
Something (sort of) unique about Fox is his Jump Cancelled Throw that I've never actually heard any other Fox talk about, mostly due to it's uselessness in most other matchups. It works just like a Glide Toss, but the input is different, and you cannot perform it OoS. First dash, then jump and immediatley push C Stick up, down, left or right and Fox will slide across the ground and throw the item, in this case a banana, in the direction you hit the C Stick. Learn this and put it to use against Diddy, I think it could have some very practical uses, namely forward JC throw -> Up Smash. Fox's JC Throw goes a little bit farther than Diddy's Glide Toss, so yeah, I think that's all I know about it. See what you think and if you can use it in actual match with Diddy Kong let me know, I'm curious about it.
Try to Smash DI Diddy Kong's Back Throw upwards. It's a pretty powerful throw and Fox is such a light weight that he should be careful about somehow getting KO'ed from bad DI. If anything, just don't DI downwards please, it is deadly. You did momentum cancel and DI well in this match though, good job with that.
You didn't do it in this match, but try to use Reflector to, well, reflect the bananas. How many other matchups do Diddy Kong's play where the opponent can pull out their reflector on frame 3 and make Diddy Kong trip on reaction? Very, very few. Take advantage of this. When you reflect a banana though, you have quite a few options other than just dropping your shine and attacking. If you press the jump button as soon as you get hit, you will jump out of shine, if you hold down on the control stick you will spot dodge, and if you hold left or right on the control stick, you will roll dodge that way. Some easy ways to cancel the shine that maybe even allow for followups to a reflected banana.
Lylat Cruise is another bad stage for Fox, try not to go to it.
At 0:21 when you tried to Illusion back onto the stage you got caught on the ground at the end of the attack. There is more lag on a grounded Illusion, plus it creates a nasty glitch called the Landing Lag Glitch that some characters suffer from. For Fox, if you Illusion or Fire Fox onto the ground from the air, you get lots of lag, right? Well, that lag doesn't just dissappear if you say grab the ledge and roll onto the stage or finished the move onstage like you did. The lag stays with you until you jump and land onstage again, so the next normal jump would create the same lag as an Illusion or Fire Fox would. You can't shield during that lag, so you are left wide open for a second, and that's all the opponent needs to wipe you out. I don't like Lylat because of the slopes on the sides that force you to not Illusion onto the stage correctly, along with the stage tilt that weakens Fox's recovery at some points. Just a side note here, DO NOT try to Fire Fox horizontally toward the ledges on Lylat, Fox will not grab the ledge and he will die. Every time, no exceptions. Always angle your Fire Fox for this stage. Anyways, watch out for the Landing Lag Glitch.

The "stark tactical simplicity" I describe is pretty simple, but Fox excels at it, which makes matches easier to win. Fox performing SHL while quickly running away does sound simple, because it is, but he is so fast and it causes so much damage that it really does help. In CQC you will have to be fancy and you will have to out play your opponent, but take advantage of the simple stuff too.

I don't really have time today to cover any more matches that you posted, but I think I've provided enough tactics with the bananas and such to help you improve with the techniques you have been experimenting with.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
DO NOT try to Fire Fox horizontally toward the ledges on Lylat, Fox will not grab the ledge and he will die.
I know, and I don't. My use of horizontal firefox is nearly exclusive to returning to the stage surface. Opponents expect Fox to use the illusion, and will often prepare themselves to be ready for it. Replacing illusion with firefox (under effective circumstances) catches the opponent off guard with the differences in timing. They will often, among other possibilities, miss their illusion punish, become caught in the firefox attack, or think they can punish firefox lag the same as illusion. There is actually a significantly shorter lag period after finishing firefox than the illusion dash, and this return tactic has landed me several free punishes in my experience. The fact that firefox has several directions to go also helps; I can change course for a platform if my opponent looks like he/she will punish sideways firefox. Illusion can only go one direction (at different distances sometimes, but still one direction).

Something (sort of) unique about Fox is his Jump Cancelled Throw that I've never actually heard any other Fox talk about, mostly due to it's uselessness in most other matchups.
You threw me off for a second there with the word "Throw"; I prefer the term "Toss", so not to confuse it with one of the moves from a grab. anyway...

Fox's JC tosses become invaluable against Diddy Kong. I used it several times in that match, even if I did screw a couple of them up. One of the first things I did after getting my butt handed to me several times by a Diddy Kong was spend hours in training mode, just getting comfortable with catching, tossing, and a multitude of other item-based techniques for Fox. I also periodically play against a ridiculous R.O.B. player who uses the gyro extensively. Being faced with a local ROB, Diddy, and Peach; learning how to handle items came from sheer necessity.

The JC toss also works without using the C-Stick: same input (Dash->jump) but instead, jam the control stick in the direction you want to toss and hit A within moments. I found it a hell of a lot easier than trying to shift from my Y button all the way to the C-stick.

You didn't do it in this match, but try to use Reflector to, well, reflect the bananas.
The Diddy player said the same thing. I'll be working on reflector techniques in the near future, that you can be sure of.

Thanks again for your input.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
You threw me off for a second there with the word "Throw"; I prefer the term "Toss", so not to confuse it with one of the moves from a grab. anyway...

Fox's JC tosses become invaluable against Diddy Kong. I used it several times in that match, even if I did screw a couple of them up. One of the first things I did after getting my butt handed to me several times by a Diddy Kong was spend hours in training mode, just getting comfortable with catching, tossing, and a multitude of other item-based techniques for Fox. I also periodically play against a ridiculous R.O.B. player who uses the gyro extensively. Being faced with a local ROB, Diddy, and Peach; learning how to handle items came from sheer necessity.

The JC toss also works without using the C-Stick: same input (Dash->jump) but instead, jam the control stick in the direction you want to toss and hit A within moments. I found it a hell of a lot easier than trying to shift from my Y button all the way to the C-stick.
Sorry about the "Throw" thing, but yeah, I play a ZSS and a R. O. B. periodically and I like to use the JC Toss if I manage to grab their items. Just curious about this random technique.

izic

Smash Cadet
In the Videos by player post, "vs. Espy(Sonic) 10-30-10 ~Round 2" has a video of Megafox vs. Polt instead of Megafox and Espy.

XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzm4skwnZ1s

Hey guys can I get critique? This is a money match between my Fox and Izaw's Wolf. WITH PRO EAST COAST COMMENTARY! IN HIGH DEFINITION ZOMG ZOMG! =D

I'll critique more later...it's really late but imo I think you should've maneuvered around the stage to your advantage...even the little one shots when you drop from from the platforms to the ground can make a huge percent different...and as wolf jumps a lot try to punish with fairs in certain situations...not all the time...Izaw is such a smart player and this was fun to watch...but ill comment more later

*CT*

Smash Lord
Does everyone in this thread critique? Or should I look for someone specific? I just got back to the tourney scene again last weekend, I'll have more data by the end of the month for sure.

@Kingfunk- I actually watched some of this set from someone in NC posting in the PR thread, I'll rewatch it later and get back to you on my thoughts.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
These videos are like two weeks old, and I've gotten a little better since these were recorded, but it's all I have, so I am asking for someone to please critique my Fox. There are a lot of videos, so pick and choose whichever ones you want.

Vs Zero Suit Samus
Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3koM_hdS3I
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yrM97uWHig
Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhM1nNRfGLU
Match 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMxIL-q_Zi4
Match 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zWMV82Yw54
Match 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00l9QrErOmY
Match 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMc6n3d1Ihw
Match 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT9-XE7sy0w

Vs. Kirby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjX5Pklp4k0

Vs. Meta Knight
Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3MACLfMeM
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCF57iowJss

Vs. R.O.B.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-3DkArmcc

*CT*

Smash Lord
I watched the vs Rob match, the only tips I could possibly give you are: 1) 1st and 2nd stocks for Rob were kept on the ground a lot imo, the strings that Fox can do in the air on Rob make the MU easier for us, so try to keep the pressure on him 2) Reflector is good for countering projectiles, but when your on the ground you could have probably power-shielded a few of them. At about 1:55 you got punished for using reflector too soon on the gyro and at 2:33 you got punished again from the laser after the gyro was reflected.

Not sure if its any good advice, but hope it helped.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
I watched the vs Rob match, the only tips I could possibly give you are: 1) 1st and 2nd stocks for Rob were kept on the ground a lot imo, the strings that Fox can do in the air on Rob make the MU easier for us, so try to keep the pressure on him 2) Reflector is good for countering projectiles, but when your on the ground you could have probably power-shielded a few of them. At about 1:55 you got punished for using reflector too soon on the gyro and at 2:33 you got punished again from the laser after the gyro was reflected.

Not sure if its any good advice, but hope it helped.
Thanks for the critique, I'll try to keep the aerial strings on R.O.B. going. Instead of powershielding the projectiles, though, wouldn't it be better to reflect them and then jump out of shine after I get hit?

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
I only watched the Metaknight games and I saw that you bair used bair. You really need to use that to help your spacing but other than that I really like your Fox. Keep up the good work man.

Kuares

Pizza
Chef, I watched the MK videos moreso than the others.

You used Upsmash so much at kill percents that it was obvious when you were going for the Dash-Upsmash. Then there were a few times you opted to D-Smash after an Dair when the U-smash would've killed. You got to be smarter using that move because it's punishable.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
These videos are like two weeks old, and I've gotten a little better since these were recorded, but it's all I have, so I am asking for someone to please critique my Fox. There are a lot of videos, so pick and choose whichever ones you want.

Vs. Meta Knight
Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3MACLfMeM
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCF57iowJss

Vs. R.O.B.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-3DkArmcc
I tried watching the Z-Samus matches, but I can't really say much there.

Vs. MetaKnight:

Consider yourself extremely lucky that Fear wasn't playing as aggressively as he should've been, and that he flubbed as much as he did. Going up the skill ladder, I've generally found that MK players tend to become more aggressive, more ruthless, and more fast. I've been on the receiving-end of many a merciless MetaKnight, and some of them have even cared enough to share a few MK trade secrets. I'll see what I can do.

The main issue I'm seeing with your Fox right now is speed. Fox goes fast, and you can make Fox go much faster than what I've seen in these matches. In particular, you often telegraph your next move to your opponent, making you easy as a book to read, and then punish. That's why you had such a hard time getting the kill for stock 2 match 1; it's like all you did was Usmash. This is where using feints, dupes, misdirection and other forms of so-called "mindgames" come in handy, and Fox is well equipped to perform them. Remember that your opponent is constantly watching Fox: if Fox is moving fast and "spazing out" all over the stage, then the opponent is going to have a lot more to keep an eye out for than if you just stand there*. Playing this kind of Fox is essentially a study in controlled chaos and psychological manipulation.

*Important caveat: standing still can in itself be a mind game. If you suddenly come to a complete stop for a few moments, after previously performing a string of maneuvers, than the opponent will often be trying to predict your next maneuver, and may misread.

Also, understand that Usmash is not your only option for the kill. Fox also has Dsmash, and Fsmash (it covers a lot of ground quickly, especially when stutter-stepped, with only a little lag, and can be easily used with Fox's walk [another underused tactic].), plus Bair and Uair to lesser extents. Speaking of: you do a pretty decent job chasing MK into the sky with Uair. MK doesn't move very fast in the air, and properly timing a Dair to cover his butt can prove more than a little tricky for many MKs. Compared to most other circumstances in this matchup, MetaKnight above and Fox below is like slapping a great big "kick me" sign on MK's backside. Good on you for that.

There's a really neat trick that Fox can do against MK; that is if you've got the chutzpah, brass-balls, and reflexes to go for it; Shine MetaKnight out of Shuttle-Loop. For all that MKs love to use and abuse their Shuttle-Loop, it actually has pretty crappy priority. Fox's shine can, does, and will cut right through Shuttle-Loop, stopping the little sword-swinging kickball dead in its tracks. If you can get the timing down for this, then you'll really start annoying most halfway decent MKs.

Vs R.O.B.:

Again, I have to tell you how lucky you are that Fear is as mediocre as he is. R.O.B. has a lot of tools at his disposal that can ruin Fox's day. Luckily, Fox can much more easily return the favor in this matchup than vs. MK.

Same as with MK, you could really benefit from making Fox go faster. Nair is a good move to come into R.O.B with, since like G&W, there is a small "window" directly in front/behind R.O.B. just off the stage floor that your opponent will have a difficult time punishing. Also, Fsmash is an excellent punisher against R.O.B. since it can easily cover the distance necessary to get inside his hitboxes.

Using the items:
I didn't see you JC toss the gyro once...
Additionally, I've recently discovered a Fox item tactic that has yielded me some success Vs. Diddy Kong, and should work against R.O.B. as well: dropping the item mid-air -> attack. It's a wonderfully simple tactic I first used with Link, but it works well with other items too. since simply letting the item go with Z produces the same sound, but with no interruption or lag to Fox, your opponent will likely be highly distracted by the item, and pay little attention to Fox. Simply running, jumping, and immediately letting go is an excellent set up for an easy Dair, so long as the opponent is hypnotized by the item.

1:28
If you're gonna get cute with the shine like that, then I highly recommend practicing the fully jump-canceled shine. It's a lot more impressive to see, and will better show your opponent that you mean business. Smash Bros is as much a psychological game as it is a technical game, never forget that.

I hope I've been of some help here.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Thanks all of you guys for the critique, it's greatly appreciated, I get that my Fox needs work, thanks for the specific improvements though, that'll help a lot.

@chaos_Leader Man I know what you mean by the speed thing, I'm so envious of the better Foxes and their ability to just flow so smoothly. You're right about my predictable tactics, too, I've noticed this (stuff like air dodging the same way after being thrown every time and doing the same follow ups after Shine) and I'm definitely going to work on it.
And I guess I didn't use JC toss for some reason... I don't know, but trust me I use it.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
@chaos_Leader Man I know what you mean by the speed thing, I'm so envious of the better Foxes and their ability to just flow so smoothly. You're right about my predictable tactics, too, I've noticed this (stuff like air dodging the same way after being thrown every time and doing the same follow ups after Shine) and I'm definitely going to work on it.
And I guess I didn't use JC toss for some reason... I don't know, but trust me I use it.
It just takes practice, there's no easy way around it. I think I had a list of Fox drills/exercises posted around here that help me get my fingers up to speed. I'll see if I can dig up a link...

Edit:
Dug up a link http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11609968&postcount=165

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Yeah thanks for posting that, I've seen it before and it's great for a warmup.
I noticed that you didn't have a specific way to pracice teching. This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_9G2yhjpcc shows a decent way to practice wall teching and stuff, the first part of the video doesn't apply to us (because we're not Marth) but the second and third part Fox can do. Also if you want to just throw a Bomb-omb up and Fire Fox into it that works too, it's probably preferred if you can't manage the timing for Z-Drop to Uair without catching the bomb again.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Here are a few more matches of my Fox from a recent tournament I attended.
I was told that these players are among some of the toughest in my region, and that I've been improving recently and gave them a really hard time. I personally don't know what to make of their claims, but take a look for yourself:

vs. 2Dios (Samus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VohL2ZQCZCo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJzkpX4JDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wwZpUq24Q

vs. Jonix (Snake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWVvBPs1fY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnl2i2R5EE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFDd9c5Mig0

Looking over the videos myself, I can see at least some things I'm doing very wrong:
1: I'm doing stupid things at critical moments, like recovery flubs.
2: I'm missing punish opportunities that would've helped me out immensely.
3: There are several minor issues I'm sure, but the first two are definitely some of the more over-arching problems I'm having in these matches.

These were some tough opponents, but I know I can do better.

Thoughts?

Kuares

Pizza
nexus tl vs myself fox
1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUagrIaTJw
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bwmWGMN1Ec
3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeM98zCx3n8
4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNK67WCA_rw

he picked the closest matches. there will be more later,let me know what ya think guys

nexus rob vs myself fox - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5jT6fY8mUs
Alright so what I got was that you still have alot yet to learn and need to get some more experience down just doing the simple things.
You got the problems of:
-Always wanting to be in the center of the stage at high percents. People will abuse this as much as they can if they notice
-Not having a very high hit percentage on attacks that should be hitting. You're doing all these attacks and they're just not helping you out.
-You're predictable as to where you're falling, it's either away from the opponent, towards them, or just down.
-Freezing up at the end of close matches. AKA, shielding till it gets poked.​

More later...

Here are a few more matches of my Fox from a recent tournament I attended.
I was told that these players are among some of the toughest in my region, and that I've been improving recently and gave them a really hard time. I personally don't know what to make of their claims, but take a look for yourself:

vs. 2Dios (Samus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VohL2ZQCZCo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJzkpX4JDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wwZpUq24Q

vs. Jonix (Snake)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWVvBPs1fY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnl2i2R5EE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFDd9c5Mig0
I don't think that Samus was good. My opinion though but it didn't seem too tough for you.

You use the shield too much when you think your going to get hit.

More later...

Thanks, I'll add them to the list!

If you wanted a critique though, Rizk is right. Losing videos you can see where the opponent was taking advantage and punishing things that you do.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Only watched the first match for now; not my best MU, hardly have any exp in it but, I feel like you should have dash attacked more since its a safer option for nana's imo, I think fair can pick them up too, so retreating fair? On your last stock you got extremely aggressive for the kill and I noticed a lot of the same approaches, try to mix it up. I didn't notice a lot of laser camping in this match either, I would have tried to do something like getting a nana then laser camping to make the Diddy approach and then punish them.

I feel awkward when I critique x.x since I feel like I'm not that great of a player and I'm not sure if my tips are valid.

Is any of it useful? I hope so.

After watching Match 3 I don't think I ever saw you use bair in 1 or 3, its a useful kill move especially when spaced right.

xD First thing I see in M4 is bair, I fail.

Lol I found some old videos; not sure if I've gotten better or not though :p

Pound 4 Pools
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGF8gGWACBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqpeRT6WDI

G6 Round 2
I went in with a bad mentality thinking I'd lose since I always play him in bracket and he's #3 in NC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhwKccaITE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0wMUNVGpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0wMUNVGpY&feature=related

And finally a video of a guy that doesn't even play Brawl ****** me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9T0uurmxLs

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
Thanks, I'll add them to the list!

If you wanted a critique though, Rizk is right. Losing videos you can see where the opponent was taking advantage and punishing things that you do.
no i just put them so they can be added to the list
vids of me losing are already up so if any1 wants to critique anything plz do :stupidfox:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Megafox is still acting cold towards me. Still banning and kicking me on the chat? Sounds like someone is holding a huge grudge over the internet.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Just. Drop. It.

He doesn't like you and you can't force him to change his opinion of you.

It's reality, now stop this childishness. -_-

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
There will be more vids of me coming soon people upload but here is one from my SD card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUaNOTb5XE <- Vs. MK

Critique would be nice (I would say mental drain johns but advice is advice so if you guys have any ideas on how to not lose yourself mentally after playing a big named person that would be appreciated too. I spend most of my mental commitment against M2K in dubz.)

Kuares

Pizza
There will be more vids of me coming soon people upload but here is one from my SD card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOUaNOTb5XE <- Vs. MK

Critique would be nice (I would say mental drain johns but advice is advice so if you guys have any ideas on how to not lose yourself mentally after playing a big named person that would be appreciated too. I spend most of my mental commitment against M2K in dubz.)
0;25 Dash attack doesn't link to uptilt at that 0%
0:30 Back air would have help if it had hit, you may've also tried to cross up AC dair, or just illusion away if you didn't want to lose anything.
0;35 A pattern I notice is that when you recover with Fair, you always move forward. That can be abused.
0;40 It's not worth it to Upsmash at that percent.
0;45 Drilling that high up in the air is never really useful
1:28 You could've either shine'd his shield for no reason perhaps hitting his awaiting Dsmash or Back air'd him.
1;46 High flying drill once again
1;52 He was waiting for that, you also could've Bair'd
2:26 That was nice!
2:52 Perfect example of why you should only Momentum cancel when you have to
2:58 Back Air
3:02 He was waiting for that
3:13 He had both options cover'd at that point, if you had landed on the Tomb of Randall, you'd of gotten Swoosh'd
3:18 Random Upsmash, but it's okay, you had invincibility
3:32 You should have just kept running, don't roll into MK's mittens
4:20 Dash attack doesn't link at 0%
4:47 You get BS Lag from Illusioning on the ground FYI
5:03 You really shouldn't play the SHL game when they're that close.​

Do you have any tournament matches recorded, as this was a friendly?

Your last Stock you never got a drill off MK.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Uh the only tourney match that I can think of that was recorded was the dubz vs. M2K+Kadaj. (I know there more recorded but that honestly is the only one I care about lol)

I'll just have to wait and see what shows up from the other smashers.

Also thanks for the critique. I see I'll have to iron the whole dair from sky thing again, but what can you expect haha.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Anyone can get their vids critiqued in this thread right?

:phone:
Edit: just asking cuz its a new thread and I only see known fox players in here so far.

Top Bottom