• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox vs DK: matchup battle

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
hi all you foxs and furries lol. in the DK matchup discussion, for those who looked, we found neither side had alot of real input on how to determine who had advantage or not due to lack of exp on both sides.

hence on january 4th we will be fighting the DKs online. alot of DKs are signed up in their thread but were lacking in Foxs. the only Foxs who are currently willing to participating is:

lightning93
neverknowsbest
Gantrain05
mdmfromdaridge
Myself
Switch
M@v
xIblisx
Toronto Joe
Veggi* (if have router by the time)
shadowlink84
Marsulas
Rohan
chaindude
A6M Zero
snowballbob33
Irsic
KheldarVII
Duo55

i know online is a scary place for fox, i mean who likes being a furry sandbag cause of lag/latency? but we need a few more Foxs cause were still a bit low and DKs all over are pouring in.

if you saw/signed up in the thread on the DK boards and i forgot to put your name im sorry i didn't look all the way through the thread.:bee:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Heh... wish I could help... but I'm going to CO for a ski trip.. so yeah.

I suck on wifi anyways so meh

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
This'll be pretty exciting. I'm lucky enough that I don't leave for my San Antonio trip until the following day, so I will just barely be able to participate.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ahh.. I actually be able to play Jan. 4th so count me in.
But first will have to clean off some serious rust online.

M@v

Subarashii!
Jiggly, im in. Ill be around jan 4th. Im not a big fan of wifi, but none of you have gotten to see me in action yet, so i might as well.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Where is A6M? Isn't his online Fox supposed to be godly or something?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol, why won't this happen all the way until Jan. 4th? Because of the holidays?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Where is A6M? Isn't his online Fox supposed to be godly or something?
he is down here in victoria for a tourny well was should be over now i didnt get a chance to go ><

anyways if needed i'll play

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
i can brawl on the 4th if u need me but there is a dk that lives in my neighborhood and i play him all the time. his names Ragnar0k i could just give u the results.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I sadly have quite a lot of online experience. Sign me up, I need the DK practice.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I sadly have quite a lot of online experience. Sign me up, I need the DK practice.
Your Fox, from what I saw of the videos, still needs a lot of work. You have tons of reliance on the same few moves, don't go for the easy kills when they present themselves, and you seem to have a disturbing fear of the offstage game.

Fox is, to a degree, a bait and punish character, and you're doing neither.

Then again, I'm not the one organizing this, so it's not my call.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I've come to the conclusion that Zhamy should be a mod for the Fox boards or something..........dude is harsh and tells it like it is.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Your Fox, from what I saw of the videos, still needs a lot of work. You have tons of reliance on the same few moves, don't go for the easy kills when they present themselves, and you seem to have a disturbing fear of the offstage game.

Fox is, to a degree, a bait and punish character, and you're doing neither.

Then again, I'm not the one organizing this, so it's not my call.
i just watched and what Zhamy said is true. i also lack in offstage game and thats what im working on atm lol.

You guys are spoiling me.
and we love spoiling you, and all our other foxs too :bee:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I should be mod because I am sexy.

But yeah Zhamy is epic. +1 spoiling vote for Zhamy

+17 votes for me as mod because I want it. gg.

Any DK want to have a match anytime soon?

Top Bottom