• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
NOW Fox mains are popping up since he is going up on the tier list...you all are tier whores and some of you have no where to talk about Fox rankings. No offense.
I hope this isn't aimed at me, I've played fox since the beginning I just don't post that much here :p.

Not you, he means the people who are picking him up after the tier list.
So basically... nobody?

Also I'm a bit on the edge with your description of Veteran Foxes. C.R.Z attends all the tournaments available here so the description isn't accurate. I preferred the old description where it talked about placements.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
1. tkd
2. nakat
3. ozz

No one else really matters at this point. Until they step it up. I dont really consider myself because i play half icies and half fox. Im playing all fox now tho.
Hmmmm... :/
You know what take me out of the fox power rankings etc if possible. I'm not going to contribute anything to this horrid new era of fox mains considering I can see you all are going to do the same and keep everything to yourselves to ensure a "title" for yourselves.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
All I'm trying to say is this is starting to sound like a top tier board like mk's. No one says anything except noobs trying to get in the spotlight.

When I had to take my leave of the fox boards I remember the fox mains were working together to figure out his mus and techiques. Iblis, Uzi, NKB, Zhamy, Jigglyzelda, Toronto Joe, even you Light, and a crap ton of other mains worked hard to defend the mu ratios for fox. I come back on the boards and see flavor of the season fox mains taking over and boasting their ego as if they've been around all along taking credit over the ones that actaully made where he is now since day one.

You all make me wish I wasn't ever a true fox main.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
All I'm trying to say is this is starting to sound like a top tier board like mk's. No one says anything except noobs trying to get in the spotlight.

When I had to take my leave of the fox boards I remember the fox mains were working together to figure out his mus and techiques. Iblis, Uzi, NKB, Zhamy, Jigglyzelda, Toronto Joe, even you Light, and a crap ton of other mains worked hard to defend the mu ratios for fox. I come back on the boards and see flavor of the season fox mains taking over and boasting their ego as if they've been around all along taking credit over the ones that actaully made where he is now since day one.

i kinda agree but zet you missed my name in that list <_<

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
i kinda agree but zet you missed my name in that list <_<

I'm sorry I tried to remember everyone. The ones I mentioned were the ones that actaully talked to me while I was still considered a noob. (And probably still am).

This is the perfect time for those who feel the same way as C.R.Z. to speak up and remind all who are the real go getters of Fox mcloud.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
np zeton we never really had much of a convo when you were new and famous lol

the aim of this ranking should be to motivate players to get better, not to get yourself to the top of a list.whats the point if you actually cant back it up? i really would like these boards to stay how they use to be, know one wants another mk board do they

NAKAT

Smash Champion
It's funny I've mained Fox in every smash game. I am proud of all the Fox mains who are doing well and all who are trying to learn him. I didn't join offline scene till like last September so I am pretty familiar with everything. You need to not try and be harsh on some of these guys. They play Fox and want to do good just like everyone else and it seems like you are mad as hell because of it and I find it extremely unfair to them.

Robfox

Smash Lord

Bruh you are taking this way 2 seriously
This is a Fox PR thread of course ppl R gonna complain
I would get more in-depth but im 2 lazy

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
@JNB making everyone start over isn't fair.
Well the Power Rankings GAME isnt really the true power rankings it just to help me keep track of fox players work this year but im starting that later

The true pr are the names in green

Fox Power Rankings IMO
(foxes that got out and really rep fox)I almost forgot zeton :(

1.tkd
2.nakat
3.trevonte
4.zeton
5.ozz
6.meepxzero
7.Guard
8.lesje
9.Duffo

Now if nobody doesnt say anything Im gonna assume this is correct
discuss?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm just preventing the future of fox dropping back down in the tier list considering the people that worked hard to get fox up in the tier list in the first place isn't even getting credit for their efforts and will stop helping considering other people are too lazy.

I'm done trying to make a serious point. Don't talk to me until you have done the following:

1. Contribute to Fox boards on a consistant basis and not drop out due to lack of confidence and influence due to the mus.

2. Deal with winning and losing with Fox and learn from the falls of defeat since you decided not to character counter pick fox's horrid mus such as mk pikachu sheik etc.

3. Help others with their same goal as yours to become one of the top players of fox. (Not once in my entire career have I boasted about a ny of my victories.)

4. Not be lazy and stuck with fox as your first main from the very beginning.

Once you have done that. Then I will start to take your ignorant words into consideration.

Nakat, I look forward to seeing how far you go and how much you accomplish as a fox main in this community. You have a lot of energy toward your goals but don't underestomate the power of friends and comrades. I admit if it weren't for the friends I have and the fox mains I listed (as well as others I forgot to mention, sorry C.R.Z.) I would never place as high as I do today.

I'm done for now. Continue with this thread normally.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm just preventing the future of fox dropping back down in the tier list considering the people that worked hard to get fox up in the tier list in the first place isn't even getting credit for their efforts and will stop helping considering other people are too lazy.

I'm done trying to make a serious point. Don't talk to me until you have done the following:

1. Contribute to Fox boards on a consistant basis and not drop out due to lack of confidence and influence due to the mus.

2. Deal with winning and losing with Fox and learn from the falls of defeat since you decided not to character counter pick fox's horrid mus such as mk pikachu sheik etc.

3. Help others with their same goal as yours to become one of the top players of fox. (Not once in my entire career have I boasted about a ny of my victories.)

4. Not be lazy and stuck with fox as your first main from the very beginning.

Once you have done that. Then I will start to take your ignorant words into consideration.

Nakat, I look forward to seeing how far you go and how much you accomplish as a fox main in this community. You have a lot of energy toward your goals but don't underestomate the power of friends and comrades. I admit if it weren't for the friends I have and the fox mains I listed (as well as others I forgot to mention, sorry C.R.Z.) I would never place as high as I do today.

I'm done for now. Continue with this thread normally.
I've done everything you stated and haven't even underestimated anyone. I love to help other players ask Iblis.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Zeton I completely agree with you, but so far I haven't seen anyone out of line insofar as what you're describing. If someone is a little over the edge, I think the rest of us are smart enough to ignore it.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I've done everything you stated and haven't even underestimated anyone. I love to help other players ask Iblis.
Good man. Its why I respect you as a player. (I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like it.) There's a lot more I would like to say but I'm too lazy atm to try get those points across and would rather get back to practicing for my next tourney. (See what I did there?) Afterall, actions speak louder than words.
I suggest you do the same nakat and keep up the good work. ^^

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Good man. Its why I respect you as a player. (I'm sorry if it doesn't seem like it.) There's a lot more I would like to say but I'm too lazy atm to try get those points across and would rather get back to practicing for my next tourney. (See what I did there?) Afterall, actions speak louder than words.
I suggest you do the same nakat and keep up the good work. ^^
Have you seen all my wins or have watched me on the stream yesterday?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I don't need to see or watch ur matches really. Just your hype alone shows me your a great player. Just don't let that hype get to your head man. I learned that the hard way...lol. Remember, it's only what you think of and about yourself that matters.

That's right people I could care less what you all think of me. Get at me! Lol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't need to see or watch ur matches really. Just your hype alone shows me your a great player. Just don't let that hype get to your head man. I learned that the hard way...lol. Remember, it's only what you think of and about yourself that matters.

That's right people I could care less what you all think of me. Get at me! Lol
Alrighty mad respect to you sir.

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
Well the Power Rankings GAME isnt really the true power rankings it just to help me keep track of fox players work this year but im starting that later

Fox Power Rankings IMO

1.tkd
2.nakat
3.trevonte
4.zeton
5.ozz
6.meepxzero
7.Guard
8.lesje
9.Duffo

discuss?
I'm assuming that Lesje is the Fox main from the netherlands? If so I don't think he is one of the best foxes. We have 3 known Fox mains here which would be him me and Tenzo. Out of us 3 I think he gets the lowest placings. If we are talking about another Lesje ignore this comment.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
I'm assuming that Lesje is the Fox main from the netherlands? If so I don't think he is one of the best foxes. We have 3 known Fox mains here which would be him me and Tenzo. Out of us 3 I think he gets the lowest placings. If we are talking about another Lesje ignore this comment.
really? i havent heard of tenzo and i thought you went mk aswell? you place quite high aswell dont you? like top 5?

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
I play mk in doubles and sometimes against pika and such but normally Fox. And I place pretty high usually somewhere top 8, last tournament I placed 5th singles 2nd doubles. So it keeps getting better I guess :p. And personally I think Tenzo and Lesje are about equal level maybe Tenzo little better

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ssj is really good and im glad guard is recognized as hes great aswell

you guys are forgetting about YUI though :p

Zhamy

Smash Champion

Aw ****, *****es. Zeton remembers me. <3<3<3

*CT*

Smash Lord
My data for the first page on this thread?

Atlantic South

Name: Christopher
Gamertag: CT
contact info: Christopher_true@msn.com

I'm late to this discussion but I'm like Nakat, I've played Fox since 64 version and main him in all the games. Also used Fox in that ******** *** mid-night launch tournament for Brawl at Gamestop sooooo long ago.

M@v

Subarashii!
I had the best matchup thread ever. Then it died after about a year.....followed by these boards ;/

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Ok im gonna be occupied with some other things for a while so uum is there anyone who would want to run this thread?

sorry about this I got more urgent things I need to do

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Explain to me what needs to be done and I will give it a shot.
well as of right now we should be discussing this

Fox Power Rankings IMO

1.tkd
2.nakat
3.trevonte
4.zeton
5.ozz
6.meepxzero
7.Guard
8.lesje
9.Duffo

discuss?
And as for the game you can take it off if you would like I dont think anyone would want to play and you can look at other characters power rankings threads to see what improvements can be made by this one and if you have a better way to run this thread then go a head I dont mind

Top Bottom