• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll take that as you agreeing with me :awesome: Megafox should be at least #2.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yo Razer's Fox should be at least 2 because he beat Illmatic in a mid tier tournament and Illmatic beat Zeton so if you use Inui logic you conclude that Razer's Fox > Zeton

Kuares

Pizza
Yo Razer's Fox should be at least 2 because he beat Illmatic in a mid tier tournament and Illmatic beat Zeton so if you use Inui logic you conclude that Razer's Fox > Zeton
I assume you mean UltimateRazer?

This was a mid tier tournament he went Fox, normal tournaments he probably doesn't, while Zeton goes Fox regardless. What helps represent our character more?

Also I hate Inui logic because of too many factors on one side or the other. Either player may have been having a good/bad day and Razer could have also known Illmatic's play style before hand to make the match-up easier. Also go in that their Fox playstyles are very different(no doubt) that one could have also worked better in that situation than the other.

Essentially give more than 1 example and it'll be easier to consider. Videos would be even better but I know those don't exist as of yet.

Oh hey Youtube! Oh look an 11 month old video. If only you were newer.

Texas 2 best Foxes in the nation. 2gud.
And 1 of the best state's for Hyper Beam.

M@v

Subarashii!
I 2-0d vex's pit/weegii in a mid tier tourney with fox.

MID TIERS SRS BUZ AMIRITE?

Also, you guys do realized im pr'd right <.<

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
About time people realize that there can be good Fox mains if good people played the character. Get M2K or Ally or whoever to play Fox and we'll be debating putting them in the PRs as well.

Let alone realize that Fox is a good character.

Or wait did we discover that already...?

(Oh yeah, I'm not suppose to be here.) ignore this post.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I assume you mean UltimateRazer?

This was a mid tier tournament he went Fox, normal tournaments he probably doesn't, while Zeton goes Fox regardless. What helps represent our character more?

Also I hate Inui logic because of too many factors on one side or the other. Either player may have been having a good/bad day and Razer could have also known Illmatic's play style before hand to make the match-up easier. Also go in that their Fox playstyles are very different(no doubt) that one could have also worked better in that situation than the other.

Essentially give more than 1 example and it'll be easier to consider. Videos would be even better but I know those don't exist as of yet.

Oh hey Youtube! Oh look an 11 month old video. If only you were newer.

And 1 of the best state's for Hyper Beam.
Yo
I was trollin

M@v

Subarashii!
Well NAKAT got 17th at KTAR5 and I got 49th (out of 116).

I lost to pwii and will.
NAKAT lost to Dabuz and Jbandrew.

I believe we both went 100% fox.

shoutout to NAKAT for the crash course on Fox vs DK even though I still lost <3

Kuares

Pizza
I saw your videos and thought that you did pretty well against Will. Stupid deaths are what got you.

Anyways, you should post results in the results thread next time.

Robfox

Smash Lord

I lost to pwii and will.

Thanks for includin me *** wipe

Same could be said for Zeton (who beat tyrant and k prime *name search please) but I am not region biased :)
LOL
ZETON FOR #2 !!!!!!!!!
lol na, good **** tho Zeton

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Same could be said for Zeton (who beat tyrant and k prime *name search please) but I am not region biased :)
Trevonte in 1 tourney beat Tyrant, tearbear, and TKD.

Also has beaten notiables here in Norcal. (Zex, Choice, Sky, Jeepy, and myself [Sean]) And is number 2 on our power rankings.

=\

NAKAT

Smash Champion

I lost to pwii and will.

I lost to my boy Jtails and Dabuz. I could've performed way better, but hey I'll just use it as motivation. No problem man, I am glad to see you using Fox rather than Falco.
Still dont understand why Trevonte isn't 2. Lololol. Silly NAKAT...
Silly sean, I have many good wins too and so does Zeton. the 2nd place spot was actually pretty debatible, but Zeton and I don't want to be on the list so it's cool he can just have it. Most of my region knows the type of person you are anyway so have fun with your opinion :D.
Zeton doesn't want to be on it and quite frankly I actually agree with his reason so I've removed myself as well :).

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Most of my region knows the type of person you are anyway so have fun with your opinion :D.
Well, actually having met Sean, in person, on multiple occasions, I would think qualifies me as a better judge as to which type of person he is "anyway"s.

And I trust his opinion. Not to invalidate you NAKAT, I just don't like this dismissive attitude.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Well, actually having met Sean, in person, on multiple occasions, I would think qualifies me as a better judge as to which type of person he is "anyway"s.

And I trust his opinion. Not to invalidate you NAKAT, I just don't like this dismissive attitude.
Ok, you are one person. Some of my region has known him before I even knew about competitive smash. I don't care about what you think of my attitude toward him. He did a lot of stupid **** on AIB for no reason when I was just coming up and actually doing well. He even for really no reason infracted me for something that someone directed to another player in a blog that had nothing to do with me. Inui doesn't even think the guy deserves his status because that wasn't the first time he pulled some bs like that. Pretty Mature guy right there :)
nakat, you know that the shadowlink you responded to isnt the shadowlink from tristate right?
I am well aware of that.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman

My boy lightning. =)

Ok, you are one person. Some of my region has known him before I even knew about competitive smash. I don't care about what you think of my attitude toward him. He did a lot of stupid **** on AIB for no reason when I was just coming up and actually doing well. He even for really no reason infracted me for something that someone directed to another player in a blog that had nothing to do with me. Inui doesn't even think the guy deserves his status because that wasn't the first time he pulled some bs like that. Pretty Mature guy right there :)

Actually, NAKAT... the only you're talking about, I've met twice in my life. Its hard to judge people off meeting them twice, YEARS apart. Not only that, I RARELY give infractions on AiB. I only give them when they are deserved. And to me, it seemed like you deserved it. Not only that, it was a 1 point infraction, so stop crying.

And to you talking about the shoutouts on AiB? The 1's where you kept deleting them cause I was proving you with logic, yet you didn't want to listen? Oh boy, do I remember that.

Btw, I've talked to Inui on several occasions, and it seems like him and I get along. Both in person, and online. I believe one time he thought I was being childish (this was online) in which, I was, but thats because I was just having fun.

Still, silly NAKAT. Its just that the people you and Zeton beat doesn't hold the same caliber of people Trevonte has beat. Besides Zeton, which I think should be ranked higher than you.

=)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Everyone shut up damn. Lol this **** I thought died a long time ago, the flames were funny at first now this is ********, everyone move with their lives.

-___-

Top Bottom