• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Hmm, maybe putting like a smiley or something like that would make the post sound and look better. But yeah I can't wait till the next MI tourney. I'm planning on rapping hard shiz there with Fox. Maybe go Pikachu against like Snake for the easier win if the opponent is tough like Sparta Kick.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Hell no. Just because I am respecful now, doesn't mean I can't point out garbage when I see it. My little pony? Lol wth? We are not 7 years old anymore..<___<

You know what show I love? JERSEY SHORE!!
Nakat you're so lucky you're from Jersey.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Hell ya. Jersey Shore is the shiz! I love that show. Everyone who lives in Jersey is lucky lol. I wish I lived there, would've been at the Shore the whole time. Also just finished watching the reunion<3

Chuee

Smash Hero
MLP sucks lol.
I watched half of episode 3 (because people the first two weren't good) and decided it sucked.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well how do you know you're better than him since you've never played him? I'm not trolling i'm actually asking you this. You placed well,we all see that. But does that actually mean you're better than Ozz when you haven't played him? Who knows, maybe Ozz knows the Snake MU well and he already knows the Fox MU really well. You can't base yourself over videos playing other people unless you actually play the person you claim are better than. (Non troll)

i know im late but I just wanted to point out the flaw in this logic.

you say that they would have to play each other to see whos better, but if by some chance ozz did play him, and went fox, then it would be a 'dittos dont prove anything' situation.'

p.s. MLP is lame,
so lame that i dont want to reference it by the acronym mlp, because its too close to mlg, which is awesome.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna give me tips on how to SHTL, I've tried like everything I just can't get it (I know it's probably not the place to post it but what the hell, the yellow on this site hurts)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
megafox's fox is definetly better than mine and i pretty much play exclusively marth now

thanks for putting me on the rankings though.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lmao! Omg The Sitch is my #1 favorite from that show. How the hell did you know??? Btw I want to enter as Adriana Lima( BBM love struck face). Also what is the status on my ride conditions? :( I really want to go.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I had a feeling he was your favorite :awesome:

Actually you kinda remind me of him lol

And no one has spoken up about offering a ride yet. You still have less than two weeks though.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Can you plzzzzzzzzzzz check if anyone would drive me? My parents(as always) are kinda strict about me traveling without them, but since im getting a 3.8-4.0 right now, it might change their mind because usually I get 3.2's lol. Pleaseeeeeeeee Tech, hook it up:D

Kuares

Pizza
The grass has been eaten and the herd has moved on leaving a desolate field of dust and death. This caused the population of rabbits to essentially disappear and thus caused the population of foxes to do so as well.

Kuares

Pizza
Megafox needs to be higher on this.
There you go, you're always so right! It's all a big show. It's all about you! You think you know, what everyone wants, what everyone needs. You always take time to criticize me! It seems like everyday I make mistakes, I just can't get it right. It's like I'm the one you love to hate, but not today.

So...
....shut up.
....shut up.
....shut up.
Don't want to hear you

Top Bottom