• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Crash Lands in Brawl while Fire Emblem Strikes up an Orchestra.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
All would be quite unlikely, like Fox and Diddy. I'd like to see where it goes on. Or I'd like to see more videos starting off more teams.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Fox used Reflector!

Rayquaza'a Dragon Pulse has been reflected!

It's super efective!

Rayquaza fainted!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I see it as it being a pseudo-SEGA Ending, where all the fighters come together to fight the Ancient Minister, who's transformed into a beast-like thing.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
This video makes me wonder how many cameo appearances will be in this game.
Fox McCloud didn't even flinch when Rayquaza whot that blast at him. That's one tough fox.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
So Snake Restores the Princess from the clutches of Wario the Bounty hunter...interesting twist...

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
@masterrem 243.
are you ensuing they will punch each others groins?
o__o?

@lucario user

xD...................................................
..............o___O......................

Masterem243

Smash Lord
@masterrem 243.
are you ensuing they will punch each others groins?
o__o?

@lucario user

xD...................................................
..............o___O......................
No, but Snake would hit on Samus, and her foot's gonna go straight for his groin, and not in a loving manner.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
No, but Snake would hit on Samus, and her foot's gonna go straight for his groin, and not in a loving manner.
i highly doubt ANy foot up ANYONES groin would go up in a loving matter.

but yeah as someone said,
hel appear with a realistic character...
but that wouldnt be any fun..

kirby and snake anyone?

D

Deleted member

Or it could be that we havenb't got a clue what the plot is about and it's best to wait for the game to come out. Though how are we going to learn the plot when every character is a freakin Mime. Even Fox (from the no one shuts up starfox 64) is being mimish.
Does thta mean no Sonic speech, no Snake speech, no LINK SPEECH!! LOL

Sweet cutscene though
Rayquaza boss FTW

lucario_user

Smash Ace
we are getting a newcomer this week. it will be a very good week for us smashers. with brawl getting closer every day. im going to be able to play that game for years to come. to bad we had to wait those years to get it.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
He might have realized that pattern, which probably isn't true. The pattern I'm thinking of is a newcomer once ever 2 weeks. But I'm not sure. I'd like to see either a veteran returning, or a newcomer showing up.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
He might have realized that pattern, which probably isn't true. The pattern I'm thinking of is a newcomer once ever 2 weeks. But I'm not sure. I'd like to see either a veteran returning, or a newcomer showing up.
yeah thats tru...or a confirmation of special moves or a FS for a character we already have (thats right im lookng at u, Zelda...)

Fox is OP =[.
OP???

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Very little is known about Zelda. Not if she's gonna be Shiek, not her final Smash, not anything! Probably Light Arrows or something.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Actually I am surprised Fox isn't talking. I mean, it's true that he's a Nintendo character and by definition shouldn't talk. But he does in all of his games, and in Smash his grunts and noises are very speech-like too.

I found it amusing though how Sakurai makes Fox seem to be some insanely fast character, when he's only average speed in Brawl. This cutscenes fits better in Melee. lol

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Actually I am surprised Fox isn't talking. I mean, it's true that he's a Nintendo character and by definition shouldn't talk. But he does in all of his games, and in Smash his grunts and noises are very speech-like too.

I found it amusing though how Sakurai makes Fox seem to be some insanely fast character, when he's only average speed in Brawl. This cutscenes fits better in Melee. lol
ehh good point..

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I checked this update first on my Wii. I read Sakurai's summary of the movie before watching it. He said something about "A Evil Hand" I thought it was gonna be Master Hand. I was really suprised to see Rayquaza. I have to say he looks awesome and I love how awesome he looks. They got him down to the very same Roar from the Deoxys Movie. Very cool.

Anyone wondering why he attacked Fox? I can tell you that from what I learned in the Deoxys Movie, Rayquaza is VERY territorial. Attacking anything that goes into it's territory. Fox must have flown his arwing/ Great Fox through the Stratosphere, which angered Rayquaza. Thats the only reason I can see him attacking Fox. Besides the whole "Brain washed by the Ancient Minister" Thing.

rayquaza knows both aura sphere and hyper beam. deoxys also knows hyper beam. Lucario knows aura sphere. they arent exclusive...
I'm still stunned how fox's reflector totally bounced back Rayquaza's aeroblast.

Sorry, I know that's not the right move. Couldn't think of the actual name.
I
Also, Rayquaza appears to have stolen Lucario's move, Aura Sphere, since Deoxys stole Rayquaza's move, Hyper Beam.

Actually Rayquaza can't Learn Aeroblast or Aura Sphere. Hyper Beam yes, but it doesn't look very Beam like. My bets are on it being Dragon Pulse.

I am totally Psyched to have Rayquaza as the Pokémon Boss. I'm glad it isn't Mewtwo. This kinda helps Mewtwo and hinders him at once.
I also would have loved XD001 (Shadow Lugia) as the boss.

Fire Emblem Music I haven't listened too.. Rayquaza is more exciting for me.

Fox Rules BTW. Saving Diddy and Reflecting a Dragon Pulse.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Today's update was great. Rayquazza was awesome and I loved the music.

I think while Fox may of won that around, Rayquazza will come back and a actually bral will happen. I can picture Rayquzza dashing across the screen attemping to run you over as a pattern sequence.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Today's update was great. Rayquazza was awesome and I loved the music.

I think while Fox may of won that around, Rayquazza will come back and a actually bral will happen. I can picture Rayquzza dashing across the screen attemping to run you over as a pattern sequence.
I wonder if Rayquaza is confirmed as a poke ball summon

*looks at yur sig*.......AZUAMANGA DAIOH FTW WHOO-HOO! \m/(>.<)\m/

Top Bottom