• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Crash Lands in Brawl while Fire Emblem Strikes up an Orchestra.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
OH.....!!!!!!!:scared:
YOU ARE SO MEAN:cry::crying:
Stop saying I'm weird whenever I ay something, then!

i have a question. why put in the trophy of the main enemy of a game if you cant play as the character? thats like having a goomba trophy and no mario characters.
There was a balloon fighter trophy in Melee, but there was no Balloon Fighter as a PC! Get what I'm saying?

lucario_user

Smash Ace
see? you got my point. olimar would be a summoner. the first. look at some of the olimar threads in the brawl character disscousion. they have good ideas like each pikmin has different traits and health. like red cant be hurt by flame and white emitt poison when killed. and yellow are bombers. and blue are water proof(squirtle) and purple are stronger. they should have a mob function.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
olimar would be the one you have hurt but the pikmin are in the way. you have to get through them first. and olimar would be laggy. and he like to throw and make them a line that runs up people and he likes to spawn them and they spin their leaves to fly. standard b, smash b, down b, up b respectivlety. his final smash is an army of the pikmin. intro his rocket.(dolphin) and the pikmin get stronger the longer they stay out. leave, bud, and then flower.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
they would be smaller than olimar. and it would be about 20 at a time. and they would be 5 the size of a goomba and they can go into the 3D part of the stage so 4 goomba size around him aint to much.

Smash Ace
anyways, forgetting about stupid Olimar, *diverts topic*
I want to know what happened to my favorite ape, DK?
=2007=

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking something happened to him during the fight with Bowser. I have a feeling the two will team up. Two heavyweights teaming up like that...just feels right, doesn't it?

lucario_user

Smash Ace
anyways, forgetting about stupid Olimar, *diverts topic*
I want to know what happened to my favorite ape, DK?
=2007=
one second.

I ate him (^^)v
he was killed by the pikmin for dissing them and then taken to the onion and turned him into pik seeds.
DK got his nanners bak and ate too much and exploded into a fiery pile of monkey guts.
your choice 2007.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
15? i thought it was 3 at least.

P.S. kraid guy. is your wii working properly?
P.P.S. he's watching me post right now and refuses to leave and is saying "tyype ins thats ones message mees teld yous" XD

Top Bottom