• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Crash Lands in Brawl while Fire Emblem Strikes up an Orchestra.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Rayquaza's been known to be more of an irritable ******* than an evil jerk. I mean Deoxys only accidentally smacked him once and he's had a super grudge for the majority of the seventh movie. I imagine that Rayquaza simply attacked Diddy and Fox just because they looked at him funny.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
This was the most visually stunning video to date, in my opinion.
The jungle, lake and mountains all looked completely real, and the characters looked as real as possible given the absurd nature of their existence.

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
DBZ rip offf....just very silently

DIddy: OMG MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE!!! Hey Fox what does the scouter say?

Fox: IT WAS OVER 9000! *cracks scouter*

Diddy with his just plain funny facial expressions: WHAT 9000!!

I

i8waffles612

i cant stop watchin this video because its sooo awesome! rofl.

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
Fox owning Rayquaza with -> B and Down B is lame, an uber pokemon like him could take a hit like that I cant stop watching it too =/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Mario and Sonic should NOT be at the olympic games, and Rayquaza should NOT be in brawl. Unless he's playable.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Currently watching it at work, although I watched it a couple of times (ok a few scores) at home. :)

And the Fire Emblem music is very nice - I'm sure that the music in the final version of the game will sound completely realistic instead of the "demo" tracks that we've received on the DOJO thus far.

~Old Man Nintendo

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
then the crap falls down diddy's throat.(that explains his face)
I thought the crap was going to fly around everywhere cuz it has so much pressure on it and the fact that rayquaza is doing a barrel roll. after that, half the planet was smudged with dracopoop and everyone died cuz they ran out of clean drinking water...

lucario_user

Smash Ace
DIddy: OMG MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE!!! Hey Fox what does the scouter say?

Fox: IT WAS OVER 9000! *cracks scouter*

Diddy with his just plain funny facial expressions: WHAT 9000!!
fox is fighting rayquza along side diddy kong. he then jumps on rayquaza's head and yells "do a barrel roll!" rayqauza then spins out of control.
Then finally the crap gets out after so much constipation.
then the crap falls down diddy's throat.(that explains his face)
I thought the crap was going to fly around everywhere cuz it has so much pressure on it and the fact that rayquaza is doing a barrel roll. after that, half the planet was smudged with dracopoop and everyone died cuz they ran out of clean drinking water...

and thats how it happened after the movie ends

Nightlea

Smash Cadet
Fox rocks. End of story.

We'd already caught some bits of the Fire Emblem theme in those demo videos, but the awful sound quality didn't let it be truly appreciated. It's gorgeous.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh:
not in a million years.....
your one to talk ridely that and ridely that.....:laugh:
get a charecter who is confermed well ya:laugh:

lucario_user

Smash Ace
glad i could help. and we get one last newcomer till the game comes out. maybe. who do you think it is that is not from metroid. i say either olimar or vivian. please be vivian. we already know that olimar is confirmed.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
So? It's a trophy from Pikmin. So would it be the same if you said before Melee came out that Olimar was confirmed cuz you saw the Pikmin trophy in a screenshot? I don't think so.

Oh, and I just got that game, and it is completely PWNSOME!!!! Kraid Guy likey Pikmin.

Fox could main Rayquaza any day.

Top Bottom