• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Crash Lands in Brawl while Fire Emblem Strikes up an Orchestra.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Looks to me as if Rayquaza is using Dragon Pulse. He wouldn't fall that hard if it was another move. Dragon type move against a dragon type pokemon = OWNAGE.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Does this mean Rayquaza can't be in a pokeball?
At this point, I don't think it means anything.

But I would rather see a Rayquaza boss than a Rayquaza pokeball at this point. The video just makes him look so much cooler as a boss.

And did anyone notice how bigger enemies are defeated in this game by hitting their hands?
Petey (holding Peach and Zelda) - hit his hands, free a princess, he's done
Rayquaza (holding Diddy) - hit his hand, free the monkey, reflect, he's done

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
At this point, I don't think it means anything.

But I would rather see a Rayquaza boss than a Rayquaza pokeball at this point. The video just makes him look so much cooler as a boss.

And did anyone notice how bigger enemies are defeated in this game by hitting their hands?
Petey (holding Peach and Zelda) - hit his hands, free a princess, he's done
Rayquaza (holding Diddy) - hit his hand, free the monkey, reflect, he's done
well actually for Petey u hit the cage not his hands..but yeah I get where u going at (^^)v

blayde_axel

Smash Master
God, that song was friggin beastly! I wanted to hear the song reach the "bridge."

And the video was great, also. At least we know Fox's power level is ov--- naw, it's been said before.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman

Okay, THIS is why I hate tournament players.

You know how Harry Potter fans read parodies, and they're like "lol that's so cool but i would have rather Harry go flippendo and cast a magic firefart into Hermione's ear canal like in book 28 chapter 4 page 9 because in book 4 he gained the ability to cast firefart into ear canals and it would make a great reference lolol"? All that geeky ****?

Yeah. This sounds five times worse.

Dylan, I know you're the best Melee player ever in the world and that your power level exceeds maximum, but please. Never, EVER mention those god**** exploits in a conversation about the cutscenes.

Ever.

EVER.
Sometimes, DK, you're all aces.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Hey kids! Let's play "Find What's Wrong With the Sentence!" (Yaaaaay!)

Today's sentence is: "As Diddy Kong discovers it, and evil hand reaches for him from the lake..."

What an abysmal typo. :p Still a great update, though. I love the cinematic, and Pokemon's first appearance in the Subspace Emissary. :D The song is great, too. I wonder if Sakurai will explain why Rayquaza's in a lake instead of in the Ozone or in his tower where he SHOULD be. :p I doubt it, personally.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I don't see what's wrong with the sentence. But that's probably cuz I suck at grammar.XD
It's because he wrote "and" instead of "an". I don't know what's with these people and getting so excited over tiny little errors like this. This is like the fourth time I've seen it.. heheh..mmm..

Diddy's a wimp in this vid.

I was thinking just the same thing. In the previous one Diddy is completely badass with all the Matrix dobe.. But.. you already said this... like a few posts ago..

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
"Suddenly, a Pokemon (that doesn't belong in water as it flies around in the ozone layer) bursts out of the lake and for absolutely noreason at all blasts Fox's Arwing and attempts to eat Diddy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused:

Ridley22

Smash Ace
The only thing that would make this movie more bad*** would be if Ridley was confirmed and him and Rayquaza(or whatever) had a dragon fight.

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
Sure, Diddy was all that when DK was there to back his play, but alone he's just a chump chimp.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
There's a big difference in Bowser's little Koopa Turtles and a freaking dragon Pokemon.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace

Okay, THIS is why I hate tournament players.

You know how Harry Potter fans read parodies, and they're like "lol that's so cool but i would have rather Harry go flippendo and cast a magic firefart into Hermione's ear canal like in book 28 chapter 4 page 9 because in book 4 he gained the ability to cast firefart into ear canals and it would make a great reference lolol"? All that geeky ****?

Yeah. This sounds five times worse.

Dylan, I know you're the best Melee player ever in the world and that your power level exceeds maximum, but please. Never, EVER mention those god**** exploits in a conversation about the cutscenes.

Ever.

EVER.

O_o.....

did it ever occur to you.........that he might have been being humorus?

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
That cinematic was beautiful.

Though any tournament melee player would have liked to see fox shine infinate the dragon instead of using the laggy reflector version of the shine..

I mean what if you reflect it but the dragon just shorthops over it, and you didnt JC the shine so you're lagging!!! :O

Fox... nerfed for brawl, looks quite awesome in cinematics Ill give him that! :)

Kind of sad to see my main brought down from god to just average, especially when metaknight is so broken, but this is not the thread to whine about that :p
Your sarcasm is what makes this statement win and awesome as opposed to the rampant hate you'd usually get.

Top Bottom