• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I mean, frequent the bob omb thread more often. But I guess I could frequent this one more often, too.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I mean, frequent the bob omb thread more often. But I guess I could frequent this one more often, too.
Err,no,it's fine....it's nice to see you every now and then.
It makes it feel more...easy to treasure.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah...

The Ace Attorney game got closed too, before it was finished. Unfortunately Lonekon, who's done most of the game mechanics of it, hasn't been around since very early November, and the last time the thread was replied to before it was locked was in October.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I got money and a gamecube controller for Sm4sh. Pretty sweet deal IMO.

Last edited:

Gatlin

My holiday has been good thus far, i wont be celebrating christmas with presents really until tomorrow, hopefully work today isn't too hectic with it being a holiday; but we are the only thing open in a pretty large radius so...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
merry the day after Christmas :p
at least its still 11pm so give me a break

anywho how has it been?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mostly been trying to get through my backlog of Virtual Console game, SMB64DS, and Shovel Knight.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I've been playing Guild Wars 2. Trying to get back into it since it's been a few months since I played it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Me and my family have finally gotten around to putting away Christmas decorations. We usually leave it up for a couple weeks after New Years since it still all fittingly festive for the New Year and winter season, but we do like to get it down before the end of the month, too. Don't want to leave it up sitting all the way to February.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Me and my family have finally gotten around to putting away Christmas decorations. We usually leave it up for a couple weeks after New Years since it still all fittingly festive for the New Year and winter season, but we do like to get it down before the end of the month, too. Don't want to leave it up sitting all the way to February.
really?
lol me and my brothers are usually lazy when it comes to the Christmas tree :p
we just usually let still there till it becomes an hassel to keep around
i even remember this one time where we actually kept the tree all year round, when the season came around we were already prepared

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The stories I hear with Christmas trees....

Tbh a few years ago (like three or four at least) we stopped using real trees and had a fake one in it's place. I personally hated it though, the thick plastic leaves made it hard to decorate and it lacked the realistic look and the fresh pine smell of a real tree. We did get a real tree this year though, so it was nice to go back to that.

So since it was real this time, getting the tree down was a higher priority than it was in a previous few years, especially since the roots seemed to stop drinking up water a few days before Christmas. We finally undecorated it today.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh it must be nice to use a real tree
we always have to use fake trees.

were allergic to pine :ohwell:

Gatlin

My family used to get real trees, but now we only use a fake one. It's just NOT THE SAME :(

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
We've kept the same old one for about 6 years now. We just fix it up a bit if it gets rusty. We still have it up, including a birthday banner and some balloons from 4 days ago.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We've always used plastic trees.
Though honestly I always felt it was the thought that counted more than whether it's legitimate.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I honestly don't even know why we put up a tree at this point. We didn't even put the presents under it, we left them on the coffee table. I didn't even think about it until later on.

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I have a question about hydras. Why do people use them? What purpose do they serve and why would anyone ever need to use one?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Well this one person used a hydra to destroy a colloseum quite effectively. Fortunately it was stopped by two warriors and a mage..
wait what? Wrong hydra? There's something else that goes by the name of hydra? Oh never mind then.. :laugh:

Top Bottom