• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I joined when I was 15 as well.

I made a lot of dumb posts for a good portion of my first year here....didn't take me too long to improve considerably, though.

Also, again I don't have any siblings. My family as a whole is pretty small, actually.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Everyone's talking about the dumb posts they made when they were 15.
Am I just mature for my age, or do I actually make dumb posts?

Honestly, I do feel I am mature for my age. Maybe that's arrogant, but when you look at the people I see everyday, it's hard to not feel that way.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wouldn't be worrying about that. You're definitely mature, Jay.

Definitely a lot more than I just so happened to be when I was 15.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well, to be fair, until just 2 years or so ago I was a complete brat. Pretty immature and just an unpleasant person. Thinking about how I was back then is not an enjoyable experience.
And yet at the same time, I appreciate the innocence I had back then. The irony.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A lot of people miss having their innocence. I do myself.

But I do feel it's better when you become more aware of yourself and the world around you. You can enjoy more of the world that way, even though it often seems like it brings a lot of difficulties into it as well. You just have to work through them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can't look at my posts from early 2013 without cringing. And I was 17 then. :p

I was a lot like CliffJumper, I guess, only more uptight and got most jokes.

:231:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I joined at either 14 or 15. Looking back on my posts, I think I was about the same, just more brutally honest.

Even on old Facebook stuff it's like that. These days I'd post "we're having a pep rally, it's not that great", but back then I posted "Pep rallies suck, why are they forcing me to be here? I'd rather be at home, this is stupid".

I'd like to think that I was mature back then. A lot of teachers said I was one of the nicest kids they taught.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You should have seen some of the posts I made on GameFAQS before I got Perma-banned. I was very immature and I still remember the worst parts of my immaturity. After I got banned a few events took place and I became more reserved for fear of repeating my mistakes and getting banned again..

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I still believe to this day it was due to some personal issues I had that I became a better person. I suppose you could say having some real, actual problems taught me that the many things I used to make a big deal out of were actually small fry and far from being worth getting upset about. Who knows if I'm right about that, though.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I joined at the age of twelve. I'll never join another forum at that age again.

...That was a joke ladies and gentlemen.

In all seriousness though, I made such horrendously stupid posts that it makes me sick. Even today I still slip up every now and then, but I try EXTREMELY hard to not do it nearly as much as I used to.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I think I'll let metalbro explained
Because he very well let this mess happened and I'll still love to hear his story
Edit: oh uh ninja'd, uh. . .

Anyway as metalbro said he won the bet and now I'm stuck like this for a week
But for some reason my sister thought it'll be funny to join in and convinced metalbro (who he later convince cyanide) to become this "kawaii" 4 sword force, making my days hell

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
For me it's only slightly amusing. I'm not exactly doubling over with laughter here. Seeing everyone else so amused by it doesn't exactly make it any funnier for me.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I just said why not because he caught me like 4 minutes after I woke up :p. My judgement skills are not present in the morning.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I didn't want to join the bandwagon but I was laughing too hard going over what transpired within the time I was asleep :laugh:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
**** it, disregard this post.
I wasn't gonna reply because it's been a long time since I've done friend battles, and I assumed someone else would be down, but we can exchange if you want.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I can see it on mobile :p I just need to flip my phone

Edit there's no difference between your username lol

Last edited:

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
^ Yo Falkoopa, the dub of Durarara!!X2 is happening tomorrow, in case you didn't hear.

Personally, I prefer the air English dubs over subs but I already got up to episode 9 in the sub, so I guess I might follow both versions.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
^ Yo Falkoopa, the dub of Durarara!!X2 is happening tomorrow, in case you didn't hear.

Personally, I prefer the air English dubs over subs but I already got up to episode 9 in the sub, so I guess I might follow both versions.
Whoa, that was fast. I'll need to check it out.

:231:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Sounds good.

GGs, Tracer. Sorry for the temple incident :p

Last edited:

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Good games. Holy ****.

Nice Shulk. He's actually my secondary, but I didn't think I'd do him justice compared to you and I didn't want to come off like one of those a-holes who tries to show people up with their own characters (I wouldn't have been able to anyway), so I didn't use Shulk.

Thanks for Smashing with me

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Any time, man. You don't have to worry about mirroring me; it's all a learning experience after all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom